Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    At least we have this. Mush free zone for a few months.

Yay.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    at least i am not delusional thinking the yankees can magically turn it around and play good baseball..

He just hasnít seen enough seasons of the Yankees.

I seen every season since 1976 and pretty much know we are an 84-78 at best.

And if they just turn their backs on Boone then expect 77-85.

But Hal will have to fire him If they fall below .500

And I hope the Jays are the team that puts the dagger in Booneís season.

Iíll always love Boone for the dramatic walk off back in 03 but as manager he has good teams and nothing. You could feel the team fading under his watch since they started to slump badly after the WhiteSox series.

End it Hal. We still have time for Buck to whip the troops into shape!
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post

Iíll always love Boone for the dramatic walk off back in 03 but as manager he has good teams and nothing. You could feel the team fading under his watch since they started to slump badly after the WhiteSox series.

That is cute.

1. You don't know how old I am.

2. I've never given an opinion on this season because I'm not a whiney little over reactor like you and your boyfriends.

3. Be a man of your word. Be gone until after the world series.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Yanks now sit in 4th.

Their record stands at 33-32.

Carry on.

Fellas something has got to give. I mean no disrespect to the following teams but weíre not the Brewers or the Rockies or the Royals etc. weíre the NY YANKEES and we have a payroll of over 200 million dollars and not only weíre we supposed to be a good team weíre supposed to be a playoff team.
    I think clown said a freaking month ago itís like the FO is giving the middle finger to the fans.
    Full capacity starts July 1 right? Well Iím sure theyíll get great crowds at first because people are dying to see live baseball but not only will that not last long,those crowds are gonna get awful angry.
    Iím sorry guys I know Iím beating a dead horse but something has got to give.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yankees last 100 games

52-48

Sounds about right.

i agree with you but i seen enough of that person comments over the years to know he likes to irk me and others it's his whole mantra

Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    Fellas something has got to give. I mean no disrespect to the following teams but weíre not the Brewers or the Rockies or the Royals etc. weíre the NY YANKEES and we have a payroll of over 200 million dollars and not only weíre we supposed to be a good team weíre supposed to be a playoff team.
    I think clown said a freaking month ago itís like the FO is giving the middle finger to the fans.
    Full capacity starts July 1 right? Well Iím sure theyíll get great crowds at first because people are dying to see live baseball but not only will that not last long,those crowds are gonna get awful angry.
    Iím sorry guys I know Iím beating a dead horse but something has got to give.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soundgarden
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

I really don't know what to say that hasn't been already said. They just aren't good and we're more than 1-2 players being enough to make us contenders. If you want to say that may get them to the playoffs, but i just don't see them winning

Boone and Thames have to go.. As much as i'd like to see Cashman go, I don't think Hal will do it.

This next series against the Jays is going to be big. If we lose badly in that series, its time to start taking calls and setting up trades for the deadline and sell.

There is zero reason this team needs both Chapman and Brit, see what you can get for both.

At this point you have to be rooting for Kluber to be back on the mounds before AUG 1st. With Max hurt he could be one of the better rentals available. See what you could get for German or Monty.

If i'm Hal, i'm telling Cash to trade what he can and get pieces to rebuild this winter.

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    I really don't know what to say that hasn't been already said. They just aren't good and we're more than 1-2 players being enough to make us contenders. If you want to say that may get them to the playoffs, but i just don't see them winning

Boone and Thames have to go.. As much as i'd like to see Cashman go, I don't think Hal will do it.

This next series against the Jays is going to be big. If we lose badly in that series, its time to start taking calls and setting up trades for the deadline and sell.

There is zero reason this team needs both Chapman and Brit, see what you can get for both.

At this point you have to be rooting for Kluber to be back on the mounds before AUG 1st. With Max hurt he could be one of the better rentals available. See what you could get for German or Monty.

If i'm Hal, i'm telling Cash to trade what he can and get pieces to rebuild this winter.
    Do you really want Cashman rebuilding this team? I mean this is his roster.

I think it's time for fresh eyes.

Move Cashman into a different role, limit his power and stop him from touching this roster.

Agree 100%. I always found it amazing how the Sux were able to get out of bad contracts and reset, especially twice from the Dodgers once with Manny and 2nd time with David Price. Wish Cashman could pull off some magic like that!

And another year wasted with Cole. Remember, these top priced aces are at best in their first 4 years, that will be 2 down now.

Hal has to pull the trigger and cut Cashman loose. This roster is all of his and his computer idiots. We have 1 WS Title since 2000! ONE!

Since the 2004 collapse we have made only one WS appearance. From 96-2003 we appeared in 6 WS.

Cashman is a good man, a good GM with regards to putting a decent product out but his teams donít get too far in the playoffs.

His run should be about over. We donít need any more Cashmanís waiting in the wings either.

We need a full and complete clean house and that means everybody who is under Cashman all need to go as well. We need a new fresh set of eyes. A new direction. I hope Toronto destroys us. I really do. I want Boone and Cashman to gonad getting under .500 might force Hal to find new people.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 06-13-2021 at 05:08 PM.
    Soundgarden
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

Quote Originally Posted by 808yankee View Post
    Agree 100%. I always found it amazing how the Sux were able to get out of bad contracts and reset, especially twice from the Dodgers once with Manny and 2nd time with David Price. Wish Cashman could pull off some magic like that!
    The RedSox would have already moved Stanton out a month ago.

I still find it hilarious that the Rays are better than the Yankees. 18 games over .500........Yankees are one game over.
    Soundgarden
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

The RedSox would have already moved Stanton out a month ago.

I still find it hilarious that the Rays are better than the Yankees. 18 games over .500........Yankees are one game over.
    Oh wise one, please explain? How would the Red Sox move a guy with a full no trade clause?

I'll bite.

Also, they lost so you've already broken your won't be here until after world series?

Why am I not surprised?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast