Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 214
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,749
    I will never forget the SALSA broadcast

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    46,215
    I hate being friggin blacked out. **** cable.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,659
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    I hate being friggin blacked out. **** cable.
    Would you still be blacked out if you used a stream of the game rather than a paid sub? Every MLB game used to be on Reddit but now the Reddit team is on a different website. Could you use a stream for national broadcasts?

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    46,215
    Quote Originally Posted by JHBulls View Post
    Would you still be blacked out if you used a stream of the game rather than a paid sub? Every MLB game used to be on Reddit but now the Reddit team is on a different website. Could you use a stream for national broadcasts?
    I really have no idea

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,659
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    I really have no idea
    I sent you a PM with a couple of links if you want to test it out.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,659
    Oh good, A-Rod is here to coach us all in what the hitters should be doing.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,659
    Yes, freebie! 1-0.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,659
    Nice! 2-0.

    De Jongís error has bitten them bad.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, IL
    Posts
    6,065
    Nice little 2 out rally.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,884
    I have a money stream in good quality anybody needs one message me. Itís about 30-45 seconds/2 pitches behind though

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    25,308
    Love how they called out the stat where the Cubs have lowest percentage of scoring with 2 outs, and then they managed to score 2 runs with 2 outs


    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  12. #162
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,659
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealTI View Post
    I will never forget the SALSA broadcast
    The moment in broadcast history I will never forgot was Bill Murray doing his best Daffy Duck impression when signing Take Me Out To The Ball Game. It was weird as ****.

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,313
    Davies is dealing! Also, I hate listening to the ESPN broadcasters. oof
    Ü

    "But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it."

    - Romans 8:25

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Davies is dealing! Also, I hate listening to the ESPN broadcasters. oof
    The way they react to players are just so over the top. Arenado makes a nice play and youíd think he has just scored a last second goal to win the championship. Itís like really, I doubt the Cardinals announcers would have had the same reaction. They donít comes across as authentic.

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    15,069
    Quote Originally Posted by JHBulls View Post
    The way they react to players are just so over the top. Arenado makes a nice play and youíd think he has just scored a last second goal to win the championship. Itís like really, I doubt the Cardinals announcers would have had the same reaction. They donít comes across as authentic.
    Cardinals announcers are worst [emoji23]
    Those plays by Arenado have been amazing though.


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •