Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Mike Fiers is probably a pedophile

LOL!

Mike Fiers has always been a scumbag. I hated how he was heralded a hero for whistleblowing when he no longer benefited from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Fiers could very well be a sexual predator, but merely messaging a random girl online doesn't mean he's a pedophile.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    LOL!

Mike Fiers has always been a scumbag. I hated how he was heralded a hero for whistleblowing when he no longer benefited from it.

And yet, he was the only one brave enough to do it.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Fiers could very well be a sexual predator, but merely messaging a random girl online doesn't mean he's a pedophile.

Right right..he just likes to hang out and take car selfies with teenagers for the hell of it. Nothing to see here ..moving along.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    Right right..he just likes to hang out and take car selfies with teenagers for the hell of it. Nothing to see here ..moving along.

This was something that got swept under the rug when it happened. It coincided with a big baseball story that kind of put it in the rear view mirror. I can't place what it was. Was it the Astros cheating scandal?

Whatever the case is, the evidence sure points to Fiers liking underage girls.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    This was something that got swept under the rug when it happened. It coincided with a big baseball story that kind of put it in the rear view mirror. I can't place what it was. Was it the Astros cheating scandal?

Whatever the case is, the evidence sure points to Fiers liking underage girls.
    Yeah I mean he has a history of weirdness when it comes to teenage girls, maybe they're 18, I'm not going to flat out say he's a ****, but the writing is on the wall and it's hard to not assume he just may be.

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post

Brave?

Aside from what the next poster had said, the dude was the furthest thing from brave. Brave would be speaking out when it’s still going on, not years after, once you’ve already won a ring with the team, and benefited from their cheating.

He only started crying once he left, because he could no longer benefit from it. It’s akin to joining a gang, and partaking in all kinds of illegal ****, then calling the police on them because you found something more lucrative.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Fiers was using sticky stuff too, considering the albeit minor jump in his spin rate.

Let’s also throw in how he’s a known head hunter too, couple that with being a cheater and a creep, the last adjective I would use is brave.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Mike Fiers also struck me as a guy who needs to have a conversation with Chris Hansen more so than Rob Manfred.
    Screw sabermetics.

Sheesh. I posted this on Reddit and the only comments were “oh must be an Astros fan”

Reddit is probably the worst social media site I have ever seen lmfao.

Old news....but he's a hero or something, right?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Brave?

Aside from what the next poster had said, the dude was the furthest thing from brave. Brave would be speaking out when it’s still going on, not years after, once you’ve already won a ring with the team, and benefited from their cheating.

He only started crying once he left, because he could no longer benefit from it. It’s akin to joining a gang, and partaking in all kinds of illegal ****, then calling the police on them because you found something more lucrative.
    Bingo. Fiers is a *****.

Astros fans have known Fiers was a piece of **** for years. The man is as far from a hero as you can get. He only went public on the Astros sign stealing because they benched him in the postseason and let him walk in the offseason. When he ended up in the same division, he knew it would benefit himself to come forward.

Also, the pedophile accusations came up before the sign stealing scandal. I actually mentioned it on this forum as an example of his crap character, but no one took me seriously. Seriously, though, **** Mike Fiers. He may have been a whistleblower, but he is not a good dude.

I've been saying the same from day one.

You mean to tell me you all don't think this dudes a stand up guy?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk