Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    79,510
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    there's gotta be some sorta buyout clause or incentive stipulation for his deal, it's crazy to give some rando a 6 year contract, but coach contracts don't count against the salary cap so who the hell knows, maybe Holmes knows what he's doing

    and I'm more "meh" than "bah" lol
    Ahh yes. Bah was someone else on this site. Well, edited for accuracy lol.

    Edit: T'was MTM. Used to say Bah after everything he posted to piss him off.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    25,310
    that damn MTM, PSD never shoulda let him fix his name

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    79,510
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    that damn MTM, PSD never shoulda let him fix his name
    My one regret from my mod days: not banning Yosef when I had the chance.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    22,142
    Every year its something.

    We back to WR drops this year ? Maybe its an ultimate combo of the usual: bad coaching, drops, injuries, refs, missed tackles, delayed handoffs up the gut.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    25,310
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Every year its something.

    We back to WR drops this year ? Maybe its an ultimate combo of the usual: bad coaching, drops, injuries, refs, missed tackles, delayed handoffs up the gut.
    the worse the better!

    battle for Rattler!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    11,556
    Rattler sucks. He will tank someone's franchise.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    25,310
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Rattler sucks. He will tank someone's franchise.
    Exactly! There's nothing we love more than tanking! Why even draft good players? Just tank nonstop, draft bums, tank again, draft more bums

    embrace watching the team lose, it's an art

    it takes skill to be this bad for this long

    plus he's ugly!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    11,556
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Exactly! There's nothing we love more than tanking! Why even draft good players? Just tank nonstop, draft bums, tank again, draft more bums

    embrace watching the team lose, it's an art

    it takes skill to be this bad for this long

    plus he's ugly!

    Drafting by attractiveness would probably be a better way of drafting compared to what they have done for the past 30 years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •