Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Roto

Forward John Quenneville has been selected by Seattle from Chicago in the expansion draft.
    Quenneville was a first-round pick by New Jersey (30th overall) in 2014, but has never established himself in the NHL as the 25-year-old has played only 42 games in his NHL career, scoring twice and adding three assists. He did not play in the NHL last season, scoring once and adding an assist in 16 games with the Rockford IceHogs of the AHL. He is a depth player at best.
    Definitely a win for the hawks here.

Blackhawks announce 2021-22 NHL Season schedule. Hawks open the season on the road 10/13 at Colorado

https://www.nhl.com/blackhawks/team/2021-22-schedule

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Sure seems like the Hawks are gonna end up with Seth Jones. Iíd love that. Guy is a stud. Hopefully we donít have to part with Dach or Cat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blackhawks 2021 Offseason Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Sure seems like the Hawks are gonna end up with Seth Jones. Iíd love that. Guy is a stud. Hopefully we donít have to part with Dach or Cat.

New report from Elliotte Friedman says the Hawks/Blue Jackets are talking about a Seth Jones trade that doesnít include both Dach and DeBrincat.

So Iím curious as to who else could be involved. Iíd have to assume one of Boqvist/Mitchell plus another player and at least a 1st rd pick (hopefully 2022). And it would probably assume that Jones extends for long term.

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    New report from Elliotte Friedman says the Hawks/Blue Jackets are talking about a Seth Jones trade that doesnít include both Dach and DeBrincat.

So Iím curious as to who else could be involved. Iíd have to assume one of Boqvist/Mitchell plus another player and at least a 1st rd pick (hopefully 2022). And it would probably assume that Jones extends for long term.
    Thatíd be great to not lose either of those guys

Itíll be nice to have an athletic, dynamic defenseman for once. Havenít had that since prime Keith. Also I hope they can find a way to keep Mitchell. I think heís a future stud.

A couple of notable trades today before the NHL Draft:

- Flyers acquire D Rasmus Ristolainen from Sabres for the 14th overall pick tonight, a 2022 2nd and D Robert Haag

- Blues acquire F Pavel Buchnevich from Rangers for F Sammy Blais and a 2022 2nd

Another big trade in the NHL:

- Coyotes trade D Oliver Ekman-Larsson and F Conor Garland to Canucks for F Jay Beagle, F Loui Eriksson, F Antoine Roussel and the #9 pick in tonightís 1st round

All these Dmen going other places makes me feel like Seth Jones is inevitable.

Kind of surprised we are letting Kampf and Suter hit UFA. Seems pretty dumb, probably could have gotten something for their rights before the draft.

The Fluery trade seems a little stupid to me too. Going to lose Suter and Kampf likely while we wait to see if he decides he wants to play here with his 7 million dollar hold.

Zadorov traded to Calgary for a 3rd.
    Last edited by IRNMN; 07-28-2021 at 11:07 AM.

Oilers just traded Ethan Bear to Hurricanes.

Wtf are they doing?

https://twitter.com/tdias_5115/statu...075386370?s=21

Sounds like Hawks now trying to trade Calvin de Haan

Sounds like Hawks now trying to trade Calvin de Haan
    Which is pretty idiotic of you ask me all these move suggest not just making the playoffs, but trying to have a slight chance at a run. Moving De Haan does little to help that. The left side has a handful of unproven products. Unless they sign someone else or a situation they can run away I don't see how they can do the move.
    Last edited by IRNMN; 07-28-2021 at 02:29 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast