Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Loki

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Wanda is hot as hell

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Only Olsen not to end up looking like a crack fiend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So she Loki made the appearance but is it really she Loki?

So their is a theory that the TVC is in the quantum realm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    So their is a theory that the TVC is in the quantum realm.

I could see that being a possibility, especially given a certain casting for Ant Man 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    So she Loki made the appearance but is it really she Loki?

'
    My personal theory is that the "Lady Loki" is really Enchantress in disguise.
    Last edited by Bluefire; 06-23-2021 at 02:15 PM.
    Screw sabermetics.

I really did not like episode 3. It felt like a filler episode, stalling for time and for a 6 episode only series that is inexcusable. I understand not everything has to be action packed, in fact some of the action heavier episodes of the MCU-D+ runs have been their worst work, but this felt like a whole lot of nothing. The biggest revelation is regarding the TVA but even that it isn't a huge surprise. I was hoping for more with "Sylvie" in this and didn't deliver that or really answer anything which is especially annoying given how intriguing the last episode ended. Even the buddy cop comedy routine was annoying here.

Enjoying the series quite a bit so far. This last episode was a nice change of pace. Fun little buddy romp through the apocalypse. This series is planned for multiple seasons. I doubt they are taking down Kang/The Timekeepers until later seasons. I'm loving the Loki/Sylve dynamic and Owen is killing it as Mobius.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Only Olsen not to end up looking like a crack fiend

Courtney Taylor Olsen (half-sister) does not look like a crack fiend.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I really did not like episode 3. It felt like a filler episode, stalling for time and for a 6 episode only series that is inexcusable. I understand not everything has to be action packed, in fact some of the action heavier episodes of the MCU-D+ runs have been their worst work, but this felt like a whole lot of nothing. The biggest revelation is regarding the TVA but even that it isn't a huge surprise. I was hoping for more with "Sylvie" in this and didn't deliver that or really answer anything which is especially annoying given how intriguing the last episode ended. Even the buddy cop comedy routine was annoying here.
    Agreed. Filler episode for sure. Learning the TVA is important but not much else. Not convinced sheís a Loki as they seemed to avoid her going on about who she was but knowing more what he was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Courtney Taylor Olsen (half-sister) does not look like a crack fiend.
    I thought there was only three of them. Sorry I donít know there family tree.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Agreed. Total filler episode. Hopefully the next one is better.

Well that episode was ****ing fantastic. Make sure you watch the mid credits scene. Loki self love. Lady Sif Timeloop. Robot Timekeepers. Kid Loki. Old Loki. Crocodile Loki. Just great storytelling all around and so many comic references.

Also, for all the episode 3 was just filler people, they spent a fun episode establishing connections and a relationship between Loki and Lady Loki. It now appears it's that relationship that is the key to destroying the TVA.
    Last edited by Sofnr; 06-30-2021 at 01:28 PM.

Yeah, this was far better than last week's episode. It felt like they were flipping things on their head but did so in a way where things still are intriguing. The last 2 episodes I am expecting to be bat ****. Consider it a hunch of mine but I am starting to think Ravonna is Kang under disguise/different form. Following the Wizard Of Oz model we need a puppet pulling the strings and I think it is her even if my theory is wrong on who she is. Also, I do kind of want to see more of child Sylvie on Asguard, maybe with a different version of Thor, Odin, and Frigga. Nice to see Judith from The Walking Dead getting a Marvel check now.

Edit: The one thing I didn't like is that we never did see them solve the cliff hanger from episode 2 (yet). Did they really clip all those branches off screen?
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 06-30-2021 at 07:08 PM.

I donít know why you guys did not like episode 3, the purpose was and is pretty clear now that it was set up to have a connection made with Loki and lady Loki. I thought it was a fun episode even before knowing that.

This episode was crazy, I donít think Kang is the main villain, but who knows it may be beyonder.

I didn't really feel we needed a whole episode dedicated to Loki-Loki love. I felt like that could be sprinkled in over a few episodes but I can see how it served a purpose.

On a related note: So if you fall in love with a variant version of yourself would that technically be considered ****ing yourself? If that's the case then the nexus level event that can destabilize the multiverse is technically masturbation?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast