Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Loki

Loki

Premiered today on Disney+.

Like the two previous shows it promises a lot of potentially interesting elements coming to the MCU going forward. Unlike the other two however I thought this premier was actually really good. Now to actually stick the landing with the finale...but that is for a later date. What they do with the 2012 Loki (the one we saw in Endgame escape) in this episode and exploration of his past is pretty touching especially his relationship with Thor. As is standard affair, the humor from MCU property is largely funny enough, one scene in particular involving a TVA officer. Curious to see how what comes next especially with this cliffhanger, though I have a suspicion given certain tropes.

The cat is Mephisto!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    The cat is Mephisto!!!!!!!

I am glad they disposed of the stained glass scene real quick lol. You know theories would be flying had they not confirmed who it was already.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I am glad they disposed of the stained glass scene real quick lol. You know theories would be flying had they not confirmed who it was already.
    Yeah, glad they confirmed who it is so we donít have this stupid theories.

Yeah, glad they confirmed who it is so we donít have this stupid theories.

Wait what did I miss?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Wait what did I miss?

I am not going to spoil it for you, but if you look around you will see who the the horned villain is.

I am not going to spoil it for you, but if you look around you will see who the the horned villain is.

I donít see where it was confirmed though. A bunch of theories running around. I do think the confirmed who itís not though (name mentioned back in Wanda vision)

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Iíll tell you what though. Really wish I read comics because this whole universe is getting crazy good.

The fact they basically cleared up the Loki bit in endgame within like minutes of the first episode felt like it shouldíve been a cop out but thought it makes a lot of sense. Figured there would be loopholes people complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I donít see where it was confirmed though. A bunch of theories running around. I do think the confirmed who itís not though (name mentioned back in Wanda vision)

I might be wrong but I figured when Mobius told the little kid not to worry about that devil, he's scared of us, and then at the end revealed why they needed Loki to find the variant, and who that variant was, that the two were one in the same. Unless they are pulling an Anti-WandaVision and actually deliver twists on what we expect is coming instead of having no mystery at all.

I might be wrong but I figured when Mobius told the little kid not to worry about that devil, he's scared of us, and then at the end revealed why they needed Loki to find the variant, and who that variant was, that the two were one in the same. Unless they are pulling an Anti-WandaVision and actually deliver twists on what we expect is coming instead of having no mystery at all.
    Definitely seems like twists and not expected is coming. Thatís why Iím more confused on Ďdid they really confirm?Ē

It looks like Loki is the best Tv show by Marvel for now. This is primarily due to the amazing character who actually played the main role in the Marvel films. It reminds me fantasy nordic world i used to enjoy in my favorite dragon city (btw, here is the private server i play, maybe someone wants to play together?). The same cannot be said about the scarlet witch and the falcon.
    Last edited by dreadmont; 06-23-2021 at 03:56 AM.

So the inclusion of the variant and who that character was, has to mean there is at least a secret timeline as well right? Otherwise how does that character exist given how we know the timeline is the sacred one and we have seen Loki's future already. He's doomed. Unless this character is a TVA/Time Keeper **** up and they are trying to silence said character or the character is a manifestation of God in a sense where they exist outside of all time and space, thus have no direct origin. I'm thinking there is definitely shady things going on because Mobius speech about complete order at the end of time did give off some dictator vibes to me on top of vaporizing people who accidently even alter the course of time ala Loki. Though they still need to explain why The Avengers get off easy for messing with time, beyond the non-statement of "it was meant to happen".

So the inclusion of the variant and who that character was, has to mean there is at least a secret timeline as well right? Otherwise how does that character exist given how we know the timeline is the sacred one and we have seen Loki's future already. He's doomed. Unless this character is a TVA/Time Keeper **** up and they are trying to silence said character or the character is a manifestation of God in a sense where they exist outside of all time and space, thus have no direct origin. I'm thinking there is definitely shady things going on because Mobius speech about complete order at the end of time did give off some dictator vibes to me on top of vaporizing people who accidently even alter the course of time ala Loki. Though they still need to explain why The Avengers get off easy for messing with time, beyond the non-statement of "it was meant to happen".
    Never really explained how where the variant came from but they do refer to them as a variant. I can dig what youíre saying. My thinking is these all seeing time watchers or whatever theyíre called should know what this is. Definitely think it has something to do with an alternative/hidden timeline connecting back to their origin.

Loving this so far though

Easily my favorite Marvel show so far.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadmont View Post
    It looks like Loki is the best Tv show by Marvel for now. This is primarily due to the amazing character who actually played the main role in the Marvel films. The same cannot be said about the scarlet witch and the falcon.
    Wanda is hot as hell

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast