Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 371
  1. #196
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,541
    This is what they do, guys. Of everything that was posted, Brett finds one thing that can be contended with and everyone ends up arguing a small percentage of the post. I guess Brett agrees with the rest of it. .

  2. #197
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,365
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No he’s not. Their decision to piss in bottles or a wear a colostomy bag are choices, but Amazon’s policy to not allow bathroom breaks or face disciplinary measures or get fired renders it not a choice made of their own volition. It is a choice made under duress.

    And again, the most important part isn’t the measures they use to go to the bathroom, it’s that they have to resort to various measures to do so for fear of Amazon punishing or firing them.

    Do you think Amazon’s policies concerning bathroom breaks are fair?
    That is not what the article says at all. No one says folks are punished for taking bathroom breaks in the article. You'll need more.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  3. #198
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,365
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    This is what they do, guys. Of everything that was posted, Brett finds one thing that can be contended with and everyone ends up arguing a small percentage of the post. I guess Brett agrees with the rest of it. .
    Once error is found there is no reason to continue. but you keep digging into the barrel.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  4. #199
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    991
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Once error is found there is no reason to continue. but you keep digging into the barrel.
    You need to explain yourself.

    In detail - one liners won't work - you need to be explicit otherwise you have no case about anything you say.

    What precisely in this conversation has reason to continue, in your mind, and what doesn't and why?

  5. #200
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,365
    Quote Originally Posted by ortforshort View Post
    You need to explain yourself.

    In detail - one liners won't work - you need to be explicit otherwise you have no case about anything you say.

    What precisely in this conversation has reason to continue, in your mind, and what doesn't and why?
    If you've read the last day or so of posts you'd have an answer.

    You may not like one liners, but I feel there is no need often to write endlessly.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  6. #201
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,813
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    That is not what the article says at all. No one says folks are punished for taking bathroom breaks in the article. You'll need more.
    I can only surmise you did not read the article as several employees specifically stated they will get contacted for falling behind on their routes if they go to the bathroom and be subject to punishment if they fall too far behind or do it too frequently.

    But you didn’t answer the question so I will rephrase: do you approve of Amazon’s behavior concerning bathroom breaks? Do you think it’s a positive work environment to get called and interrogated for using the bathroom?

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    This is what they do, guys. Of everything that was posted, Brett finds one thing that can be contended with and everyone ends up arguing a small percentage of the post.
    Total right-wing playbook — the kind of crap these assclowns do all the time.

    They know that the real points the poster is making (trickle-down does not work; most workers are losing ground financially; monopolies are killing small business) are irrefutable, so they find the one tiny thing that they can contest and bludgeon it to death.

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Total right-wing playbook — the kind of crap these assclowns do all the time.

    They know that the real points the poster is making (trickle-down does not work; most workers are losing ground financially; monopolies are killing small business) are irrefutable, so they find the one tiny thing that they can contest and bludgeon it to death.
    And then he of course says that “ Once error is found there is no reason to continue.”

    What’s funny is, there are things that haven’t been proven in the Bible yet he goes along with the majority of it. I mean, carbon dating has proven the earth is older than 6,000 years so once error is found, there is no reason to continue. ****ing hypocritical.


    Then again, who gives a good goddamn what Brett thinks.

  9. #204
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    And then he of course says that “ Once error is found there is no reason to continue.”

    What’s funny is, there are things that haven’t been proven in the Bible yet he goes along with the majority of it. I mean, carbon dating has proven the earth is older than 6,000 years so once error is found, there is no reason to continue. ****ing hypocritical.


    Then again, who gives a good goddamn what Brett thinks.
    This tact always cracks me up. "Who cares what Brett has to say. Excuse me while I follow him around and reply to his posts."

  10. 09-23-2021, 01:33 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/Response to a deleted post

  11. 09-23-2021, 01:36 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/Response to a deleted post

  12. #205
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,365
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    This tact always cracks me up. "Who cares what Brett has to say. Excuse me while I follow him around and reply to his posts."
    Don't speak like that. It's over the lefties' heads
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  13. #206
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,813
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Don't speak like that. It's over the lefties' heads
    If we had an award for least clever thing a person said that they believe to be the most clever, this would win hands down.

  14. #207
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,866
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    This tact always cracks me up. "Who cares what Brett has to say. Excuse me while I follow him around and reply to his posts." [emoji23]
    Kind of like you and the other dbroncs

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  15. #208
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Kind of like you and the other dbroncs

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    For starters there is only one dbroncs. The other is dbroncos.

    Secondly, no. When have I ever said no one cares what he has to say?

    Bravo for the effort though.

  16. #209
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,866
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    For starters there is only one dbroncs. The other is dbroncos.

    Secondly, no. When have I ever said no one cares what he has to say?

    Bravo for the effort though.
    Nah, I mean you follow him around like a good little puppy dog.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  17. #210
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,866
    Yip, yip little puppy

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •