Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    This is what they do, guys. Of everything that was posted, Brett finds one thing that can be contended with and everyone ends up arguing a small percentage of the post. I guess Brett agrees with the rest of it. .

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No he’s not. Their decision to piss in bottles or a wear a colostomy bag are choices, but Amazon’s policy to not allow bathroom breaks or face disciplinary measures or get fired renders it not a choice made of their own volition. It is a choice made under duress.

And again, the most important part isn’t the measures they use to go to the bathroom, it’s that they have to resort to various measures to do so for fear of Amazon punishing or firing them.

Do you think Amazon’s policies concerning bathroom breaks are fair?
    That is not what the article says at all. No one says folks are punished for taking bathroom breaks in the article. You'll need more.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    This is what they do, guys. Of everything that was posted, Brett finds one thing that can be contended with and everyone ends up arguing a small percentage of the post. I guess Brett agrees with the rest of it. .
    Once error is found there is no reason to continue. but you keep digging into the barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Once error is found there is no reason to continue. but you keep digging into the barrel.
    You need to explain yourself.

In detail - one liners won't work - you need to be explicit otherwise you have no case about anything you say.

What precisely in this conversation has reason to continue, in your mind, and what doesn't and why?

Quote Originally Posted by ortforshort View Post
    You need to explain yourself.

In detail - one liners won't work - you need to be explicit otherwise you have no case about anything you say.

What precisely in this conversation has reason to continue, in your mind, and what doesn't and why?
    If you've read the last day or so of posts you'd have an answer.

You may not like one liners, but I feel there is no need often to write endlessly.

That is not what the article says at all. No one says folks are punished for taking bathroom breaks in the article. You'll need more.
    I can only surmise you did not read the article as several employees specifically stated they will get contacted for falling behind on their routes if they go to the bathroom and be subject to punishment if they fall too far behind or do it too frequently.

But you didn’t answer the question so I will rephrase: do you approve of Amazon’s behavior concerning bathroom breaks? Do you think it’s a positive work environment to get called and interrogated for using the bathroom?

This is what they do, guys. Of everything that was posted, Brett finds one thing that can be contended with and everyone ends up arguing a small percentage of the post.
    Total right-wing playbook — the kind of crap these assclowns do all the time.

They know that the real points the poster is making (trickle-down does not work; most workers are losing ground financially; monopolies are killing small business) are irrefutable, so they find the one tiny thing that they can contest and bludgeon it to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Total right-wing playbook — the kind of crap these assclowns do all the time.

They know that the real points the poster is making (trickle-down does not work; most workers are losing ground financially; monopolies are killing small business) are irrefutable, so they find the one tiny thing that they can contest and bludgeon it to death.
    And then he of course says that “ Once error is found there is no reason to continue.”

What’s funny is, there are things that haven’t been proven in the Bible yet he goes along with the majority of it. I mean, carbon dating has proven the earth is older than 6,000 years so once error is found, there is no reason to continue. ****ing hypocritical.

Then again, who gives a good goddamn what Brett thinks.

And then he of course says that “ Once error is found there is no reason to continue.”

What’s funny is, there are things that haven’t been proven in the Bible yet he goes along with the majority of it. I mean, carbon dating has proven the earth is older than 6,000 years so once error is found, there is no reason to continue. ****ing hypocritical.

Then again, who gives a good goddamn what Brett thinks.
    This tact always cracks me up. "Who cares what Brett has to say. Excuse me while I follow him around and reply to his posts."

10. 09-23-2021, 01:33 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/Response to a deleted post

11. 09-23-2021, 01:36 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/Response to a deleted post

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    This tact always cracks me up. "Who cares what Brett has to say. Excuse me while I follow him around and reply to his posts."
    Don't speak like that. It's over the lefties' heads

Don't speak like that. It's over the lefties' heads
    If we had an award for least clever thing a person said that they believe to be the most clever, this would win hands down.

This tact always cracks me up. "Who cares what Brett has to say. Excuse me while I follow him around and reply to his posts." [emoji23]
    Kind of like you and the other dbroncs

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Kind of like you and the other dbroncs

For starters there is only one dbroncs. The other is dbroncos.

Secondly, no. When have I ever said no one cares what he has to say?

Bravo for the effort though.

For starters there is only one dbroncs. The other is dbroncos.

Secondly, no. When have I ever said no one cares what he has to say?

Bravo for the effort though.
    Nah, I mean you follow him around like a good little puppy dog.

Yip, yip little puppy

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast