Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Nah, I mean you follow him around like a good little puppy dog.
    Hoisted by his own pitard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Nah, I mean you follow him around like a good little puppy dog.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Nah...he just posts a lot in here and half of what he posts needs to be called out as the partisan drivel that it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Hoisted by his own pitard.
    You do kinda follow me around.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Nah...he just posts a lot in here and half of what he posts needs to be called out as the partisan drivel that it is.
    Whatever you say, Spot

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

You do kinda follow me around.
    Two way street.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Two way street.
    Actually, I find your posts pretty uninteresting. If there is an interaction between us it is typically instigated by you.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 09-23-2021 at 09:33 PM.

There's like a dozen people that post in here regularly. I know some of you are idiots, but you're not stupid. This isn't like the old days where this place was hopping. If you post in here and someone replies to it, it's only going to be a dozen or so other people 90% of the time. Of the 215, now 216, replies in this thread, 8 people have more than ten posts.

No one is "following you around," you paranoid weirdos. The choice is either reply to your drivel, or there's no activity.

Not that I would expect you to pass up an opportunity to derail a conversation with ******** and insults.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    There's like a dozen people that post in here regularly. I know some of you are idiots, but you're not stupid. This isn't like the old days where this place was hopping. If you post in here and someone replies to it, it's only going to be a dozen or so other people 90% of the time. Of the 215, now 216, replies in this thread, 8 people have more than ten posts.

No one is "following you around," you paranoid weirdos. The choice is either reply to your drivel, or there's no activity.

Not that I would expect you to pass up an opportunity to derail a conversation with ******** and insults.
    Says the dude that derails every conversation with snobby insults.

This place is really important to you and that's really creepy. My sincerest apologies. Didn't realize this forum could be that important to anyone.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Says the dude that derails every conversation with snobby insults.

This place is really important to you and that's really creepy. My sincerest apologies. Didn't realize this forum could be that important to anyone.
    0% of this was a reply to what I said.

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

0% of this was a reply to what I said.
    Sure it was. This appears to be a very important and a very special place to you. Lol. I didn't realize that anyone could actually take this so seriously but I was wrong.

The question at hand is who are the actual idiots and weirdos that you speak of. With the realization that this place means that much to you.......

Sure it was. This appears to be a very important and a very special place to you. Lol. I didn't realize that anyone could actually take this so seriously but I was wrong.

The question at hand is who are the actual idiots and weirdos that you speak of. With the realization that this place means that much to you.......
    I'm not the one whining about people following him around.

I'm not the one whining about people following him around.
    True. You are definitely whining though. And calling people idiots and weirdos.

True. You are definitely whining though. And calling people idiots and weirdos.
    Only the idiots and weirdos.

Only the idiots and weirdos.
    Lulz....

This is what the internet has degenerated to.
    Rule by moron.
    An intelligent discussion of relevant topics is not possible.

I guess, if we had given it some thought early on, we would have realized that it would degenerate to this.

The shame of it is that the idiots who ruin things are too dull to understand what they are doing.
    They somehow think they're clever or relevant or something. Of course, that couldn't be farther from the truth.
    I'm guessing that they must be five year olds because they certainly behave like them.

It's a shame. I'll try to hook up with the few of the intelligent posters elsewhere and leave this to the a-holes

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast