Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 283
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    41,291
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    This is PSD. Cliff notes man. You lost everyone but crovash after the first 40 words because he's the only one sitting around looking for things to do.
    Some people like reading and learning things.


    "`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

    `Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

  2. #167
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    951
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Okay, but how the **** do you have less than a thousand posts here in 11 years?
    I haven't been counting.

    Curious as to why you would say that the red states like the pandemic.
    Thet're certainly behaving like it not wanting to wear masks and not wanting to vaccinate.
    Bizarre behaviour for sure.
    I can't explain why anyone would behave like that, but I don't believe that its because they like being in the midst of a pandemic..

  3. #168
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    951
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    This is PSD. Cliff notes man. You lost everyone but crovash after the first 40 words because he's the only one sitting around looking for things to do.
    You are complaining that someone has written down useful knowledge that is almost impossible to find anywhere in America?

    And you are complaining because you can't read it in two seconds like all the worthless nonsense you usually read? If you want to read something worthwhile, then it's actually going to take a little effort. And, if you don't, why are you taking the time to comment? Just move on.

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    17,638
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Some people like reading and learning things.
    Hahaha. In the PSD political forum. Sure thing sugar cakes.

  5. #170
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    17,638
    Quote Originally Posted by ortforshort View Post
    You are complaining that someone has written down useful knowledge that is almost impossible to find anywhere in America?

    And you are complaining because you can't read it in two seconds like all the worthless nonsense you usually read? If you want to read something worthwhile, then it's actually going to take a little effort. And, if you don't, why are you taking the time to comment? Just move on.
    Just making sure that you are aware this is the PSD political forum. No one is in here to learn. They are here to *****, complain and insult.

  6. #171
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    16,166
    And that is why you keep showing up to complain and insult.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    41,291
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Hahaha. In the PSD political forum. Sure thing sugar cakes.
    Yes, sweetums, it is a sure thing.


    "`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

    `Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,002
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Just making sure that you are aware this is the PSD political forum. No one is in here to learn. They are here to *****, complain and insult.
    Nothing to learn. I already knew everything that ortforshort posted. I was just agreeing. You of course were just too arrogant or stupid to notice.

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    17,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Nothing to learn. I already knew everything that ortforshort posted. I was just agreeing. You of course were just too arrogant or stupid to notice.
    To agree to it means that you actually read it. And if you already knew it...seems to be a waste of time to continue reading it. Hey, if you think PSD increases ones knowledge....yikes?

  10. #175
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    951
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    To agree to it means that you actually read it. And if you already knew it...seems to be a waste of time to continue reading it. Hey, if you think PSD increases ones knowledge....yikes?
    Now we understand. You are clueless as to what a valuable use of your time would be so you continue to waste your and everyone else's time posting on these forums. Now go read the post and, for once, make some valuable use of your time.

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    17,638
    Quote Originally Posted by ortforshort View Post
    Now we understand. You are clueless as to what a valuable use of your time would be so you continue to waste your and everyone else's time posting on these forums. Now go read the post and, for once, make some valuable use of your time.
    No Thank you though.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  12. #177
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    951
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    No Thank you though.
    A little more for you not to read.

    American Working Class – The American working class, many of whom no longer have jobs, ironically, have been brainwashed into thinking (if that’s the right word) that they are, somehow, capitalists.
    They’re not, they’re workers (in their best case scenario). The fact that these folks have been coerced into believing that they are somehow capitalists themselves is due to the miracle of
    American propaganda. Capitalists use workers while trying to pay them as little as possible. It’s a zero sum game as much as Libertarians want to tell you it’s not. Libertarians will tell you
    that if you rig the rules in favor of the capitalist, then overall productivity will increase and everyone benefits.
    Real World – if only that were so. However, the evidence over the past forty years when big C capitalists have been allowed to run wild, is just the opposite. Big C capitalists have been
    enriched to unprecedented levels while the working class has been hollowed out in every way – many not having jobs anymore, many having their jobs downgraded and the
    rest keeping their jobs while their salaries, in real terms, have been downsized and their ancillary benefits (such as medical) severely downsized or removed entirely. You have
    myriad examples of this such as Amazon where the working class now has to wear colostomy bags because bathroom breaks are too “costly” and Walmart where the working
    class are coached on how to apply for food stamps and public assistance rather than Walmart paying them a livable wage. Yet if you asked any of these workers, they would all
    tell you that they are capitalists and that commies and socialism are their sworn enemies. I’m tempted to say that, for being so stupid, they deserve their circumstances. But I
    don’t believe that. These folks are victims of a system that has gone completely off the rails. They know something is wrong, they just haven’t figured out what and don’t have
    anyone to tell them. In this breach, you have the charlatans such as Donald Trump coming in and telling them all sorts of nonsense such as its blacks, Mexicans, Muslims that
    have put them into these dire circumstances when the real culprits are rich big C capitalist white men who have done it to them. The problem being, of course, that the rich
    big C folks own the media, the government and the schools and if you don’t have the wherewithal to think things through, you’ll never know the real cause of your problems.
    By the way, altho’ I mention Trump, the Democratic party is just as complicit. The difference being the lies that are told. The Democrats tell the working class that they’re on
    their side and then capitulate to the big C capitalists every time and in every way. The Republicans and Trump tell a different lie. The Libertarian lie. That they’re going to give
    everything to the big C capitalists and that everyone will thrive and that the benefits will trickle down to the working class. We’ve seen, first hand, over the last forty years how
    big a lie that is – altho’ it was obvious right from the start what a bold faced lie that was and is to anyone who bothered to think it thru.

  13. #178
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    17,638
    Quote Originally Posted by ortforshort View Post
    A little more for you not to read.

    American Working Class – The American working class, many of whom no longer have jobs, ironically, have been brainwashed into thinking (if that’s the right word) that they are, somehow, capitalists.
    They’re not, they’re workers (in their best case scenario). The fact that these folks have been coerced into believing that they are somehow capitalists themselves is due to the miracle of
    American propaganda. Capitalists use workers while trying to pay them as little as possible. It’s a zero sum game as much as Libertarians want to tell you it’s not. Libertarians will tell you
    that if you rig the rules in favor of the capitalist, then overall productivity will increase and everyone benefits.
    Real World – if only that were so. However, the evidence over the past forty years when big C capitalists have been allowed to run wild, is just the opposite. Big C capitalists have been
    enriched to unprecedented levels while the working class has been hollowed out in every way – many not having jobs anymore, many having their jobs downgraded and the
    rest keeping their jobs while their salaries, in real terms, have been downsized and their ancillary benefits (such as medical) severely downsized or removed entirely. You have
    myriad examples of this such as Amazon where the working class now has to wear colostomy bags because bathroom breaks are too “costly” and Walmart where the working
    class are coached on how to apply for food stamps and public assistance rather than Walmart paying them a livable wage. Yet if you asked any of these workers, they would all
    tell you that they are capitalists and that commies and socialism are their sworn enemies. I’m tempted to say that, for being so stupid, they deserve their circumstances. But I
    don’t believe that. These folks are victims of a system that has gone completely off the rails. They know something is wrong, they just haven’t figured out what and don’t have
    anyone to tell them. In this breach, you have the charlatans such as Donald Trump coming in and telling them all sorts of nonsense such as its blacks, Mexicans, Muslims that
    have put them into these dire circumstances when the real culprits are rich big C capitalist white men who have done it to them. The problem being, of course, that the rich
    big C folks own the media, the government and the schools and if you don’t have the wherewithal to think things through, you’ll never know the real cause of your problems.
    By the way, altho’ I mention Trump, the Democratic party is just as complicit. The difference being the lies that are told. The Democrats tell the working class that they’re on
    their side and then capitulate to the big C capitalists every time and in every way. The Republicans and Trump tell a different lie. The Libertarian lie. That they’re going to give
    everything to the big C capitalists and that everyone will thrive and that the benefits will trickle down to the working class. We’ve seen, first hand, over the last forty years how
    big a lie that is – altho’ it was obvious right from the start what a bold faced lie that was and is to anyone who bothered to think it thru.
    I honestly gave it a try but couldn't go beyond your first idiotic point.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  14. #179
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    951

    Now we're getting some place

    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I honestly gave it a try but couldn't go beyond your first idiotic point.
    Now we're getting someplace.
    Explain yourself.
    Why do you think that the point is idiotic?
    I'm willing to read.

  15. #180
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    41,291
    Quote Originally Posted by ortforshort View Post
    Now we're getting someplace.
    Explain yourself.
    Why do you think that the point is idiotic?
    I'm willing to read.
    You're wasting your time. He'll never engage you on an intellectually honest level.


    "`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

    `Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •