Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jokic wins MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Embiid would have won it if he played 10 more games. He is more marketable and more of a click bait attention grabber. I think James had good odds before injury too, but I don't think he was more deserving vs. the other two. James was getting votes because the two prior MVPs were playoffs disappointment and he was getting steam/love and the narrative wanted to award him for his playoff feats.

Its pick and choose as to who is better. Similar to the Curry/Durant, Doncic/Kawhi debate. Luke/Jokic/Curry are offensive engines that make their mates better but are not as good on D. The other guys are scorers and finishers with more two way game. I would personally choose the engine guys to build a team, but would take Kawhi and Jokic in the clutch.
    Thats a pretty big IF. Hes never played a full season. Last two seasons he played 51 games, his first 31, and hes had two seasons where he played played 63 & 64 games. His biggest problem is staying healthy. And currently hes playing through an injury. It sucks, I feel for the dude, but some players are just injury prone.

Derrick Rose got a first place vote. Lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lolxinfinity.

https://hoopshype.com/gallery/lebron...ith-mvp-votes/

A little side note LeBron is the first player to receive at least 1 MVP vote for 18 seasons. His have obviously all been in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Thats a pretty big IF. Hes never played a full season. Last two seasons he played 51 games, his first 31, and hes had two seasons where he played played 63 & 64 games. His biggest problem is staying healthy. And currently hes playing through an injury. It sucks, I feel for the dude, but some players are just injury prone.
    playoffs right now on one leg go? also he literally avg like 30 plus last year while being swept... he is on one leg right now against a wizards team that was said to be super hot and dangerous and now a hawks team that people are picking to upset the sixers.... 1 leg... how about the joker? joel would destroy the suns kid

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    playoffs right now on one leg go? also he literally avg like 30 plus last year while being swept... he is on one leg right now against a wizards team that was said to be super hot and dangerous and now a hawks team that people are picking to upset the sixers.... 1 leg... how about the joker? joel would destroy the suns kid
    You can't win an argument with MTM :

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12