Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    I would be ok signing dwinddle maybe similar contract that Randle got.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    That would work for me as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Ben Simmons to the Knicks could you imagine

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Ben Simmons to the Knicks could you imagine
    Yes. It’d be miserable

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    I don't trust Immanuel Quickley as a starter. Until proven otherwise, I see his value as a JR Smith role. 6th man and part-time starter. That's his ceiling. Good kid but sort of limited.

The Luca or faux Luka was an ill-advised signing. You mean to tell me, a 25 year old which is the equivalent of a female actress bordering on 28-29 is a secret weapon all other NBA teams missed out on? This is another dumb Scott Perry signing. Scotty builds teams like penny stocks. See Orlando: Mario Hezonja, Elfrid Payton, Evan Fournier, and Nikola Vucevic...went NOWHERE.

The Knicks making the Playoffs with very little depth, modest talent and low payroll must've made Bean counter Brock Aller and Scott Perry so happy because it justified their nature. They'd rather lose and accumulate more flawed prospects than put it all on the line and win with expectations.

The Knicks NEED a big piece of the puzzle. One per season.

One would hope.
    You do know, this Manu Ginobli guy played his first NBA game at age 25, right?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I don't trust Immanuel Quickley as a starter. Until proven otherwise, I see his value as a JR Smith role. 6th man and part-time starter. That's his ceiling. Good kid but sort of limited.

The Luca or faux Luka was an ill-advised signing. You mean to tell me, a 25 year old which is the equivalent of a female actress bordering on 28-29 is a secret weapon all other NBA teams missed out on? This is another dumb Scott Perry signing. Scotty builds teams like penny stocks. See Orlando: Mario Hezonja, Elfrid Payton, Evan Fournier, and Nikola Vucevic...went NOWHERE.

The Knicks making the Playoffs with very little depth, modest talent and low payroll must've made Bean counter Brock Aller and Scott Perry so happy because it justified their nature. They'd rather lose and accumulate more flawed prospects than put it all on the line and win with expectations.

The Knicks NEED a big piece of the puzzle. One per season.

One would hope.
    I lold yeah 25 year olds coming overseas NEVER WORK OUT. What an ill advised signing. 4 year NON guaranteed contract is going to really hurt us. IQ is limited at 21, he’s done getting better for sure. Agree with the whole post.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    I lold yeah 25 year olds coming overseas NEVER WORK OUT. What an ill advised signing. 4 year NON guaranteed contract is going to really hurt us. IQ is limited at 21, he’s done getting better for sure. Agree with the whole post.
    This is silly. For players it is not as simple as taking a vacation somewhere. There are many good overseas players that never came to the NBA or came late.

On top of contract buyouts, there is also family and uprooting yourself to live somewhere else and language, etc.

He looks like a solid player with good shooting and playmaking abilities. He is not jumping out of the gym but he doesn't have to in order to be an effective rotation player that helps you win.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    This is silly. For players it is not as simple as taking a vacation somewhere. There are many good overseas players that never came to the NBA or came late.

On top of contract buyouts, there is also family and uprooting yourself to live somewhere else and language, etc.

He looks like a solid player with good shooting and playmaking abilities. He is not jumping out of the gym but he doesn't have to in order to be an effective rotation player that helps you win.
    He was being sarcastic lol

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    It's partially non-guaranteed. Unless you have a heart condition (see Cutino Mobley) the NBA Player's Union is not going to weaken its stature allowing contracts to be 100% non-guaranteed.

Historically Kiki Vandeweghe is the only Knick Euro in the history of the franchise to play the longest (4 seasons) and he played for UCLA.

I get it. A lot of Knick fans were sloooooow to realize how awful Elfrid Payton really is. I distinctly remember getting trolled by YOU when I was riding the fact, he was awful on other teams, never evolved his game, and was a one trick pony.

The GM who signed his boy, Elfrid Payton needs to go.

Get us someone who knows what they are doing.

It's partially non-guaranteed. Unless you have a heart condition (see Cutino Mobley) the NBA Player's Union is not going to weaken its stature allowing contracts to be 100% non-guaranteed.

Historically Kiki Vandeweghe is the only Knick Euro in the history of the franchise to play the longest (4 seasons) and he played for UCLA.

I get it. A lot of Knick fans were sloooooow to realize how awful Elfrid Payton really is. I distinctly remember getting trolled by YOU when I was riding the fact, he was awful on other teams, never evolved his game, and was a one trick pony.

The GM who signed his boy, Elfrid Payton needs to go.

Get us someone who knows what they are doing.
    I was one of the first on here to say I didn't want Elfrid Payton on this team before the official Elfrid Payton signing.

With that said Luca Vildoza is a way better prospect than Elf and it was a good low risk high reward move for the team.

So from Knicks, on Mitch, showing for a trade or genuinely happy as our future center?

275 form 240

https://twitter.com/nyknicks/status/...raft-target%2F

if the right deal comes along Mitch should be on the table, that being said I think he could have made a big difference against ATL. Noel & Taj played well and played great defense, but offensively they cannot catch lobs the way Capela and Mitch can. and that was a big weapon for ATL. Taj & Noel IF they caught the pass would bring it back down and have to go back up with it.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    if the right deal comes along Mitch should be on the table, that being said I think he could have made a big difference against ATL. Noel & Taj played well and played great defense, but offensively they cannot catch lobs the way Capela and Mitch can. and that was a big weapon for ATL. Taj & Noel IF they caught the pass would bring it back down and have to go back up with it.
    Mitch would have provided the vertical spacing that maybe forced Capela to stay a couple of feet closer to the rim, and provided more room for Randle to work.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    You’re not wrong but I think we are lacking the guy who could get into the paint almost literally any time he wanted to and thrown those perfect lobs. As much as I hate Trae Young’s game when his goal is just to draw cheap fouls (can’t wait for that proposed rule change this summer), his ability to get by guys and hit floaters, and then throw perfect lobs when guys help to take those floaters away, is incredible.

He makes it look SO easy.

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    You’re not wrong but I think we are lacking the guy who could get into the paint almost literally any time he wanted to and thrown those perfect lobs. As much as I hate Trae Young’s game when his goal is just to draw cheap fouls (can’t wait for that proposed rule change this summer), his ability to get by guys and hit floaters, and then throw perfect lobs when guys help to take those floaters away, is incredible.

Young is the best pick and roll play maker in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post

Might I interest you in one Sharife Cooper?

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast