Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jazz in 4

0 0%
  • Jazz in 5

1 50.00%
  • Jazz in 6

0 0%
  • Jazz in 7

1 50.00%
  • Clippers in 4

0 0%
  • Clippers in 5

0 0%
  • Clippers in 6

0 0%
  • Clippers in 7

0 0%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    wasn't able to watch this game, but from replays looked like a solid win. its kinda worrying that the Jazz shot 15% better from 3 and only won by 6. Although looks like we missed 8 ft's, only got 2 o rebounds and had 14 turnovers so that kinda makes up for the insane 3pt %. I would also expect Marcus Morris to start making some of his 3's. Jazz can't let Reggie jackson go for 29 points. looks like they gave up on Zubac's pretty fast. PG had a pretty good game offensively 27/10/6ast. I did see a stat like the Jazz went 7/7 against him as a primary defender. Damn Ingles a +21 in a 6 point win is kinda silly. Donovan another insane game. I wonder why Mann was sent to the shadow realm this game along with Rondo. I know why Rondo was, but I would have expected mann to play more minutes after he looked pretty good in Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    Jazz are just a better basketball team.
    Yes they are.

All clippers players are afraid to shoot when Rudy is out there lol.

Not sure the Clippers can get away with going down 0-2 again. This team has a lot of quit in them.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    if the clips dont win where do they go from here? utah just looks better by alot
    I think they'll stay in LA
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I think the Jazz lose in 5 and I'm being generous here.. They have no answer for Kawhi or anyone that even remotely comes close to matching up with him. Once he goes in to Klaw mode its over for the Jazz. I'll give them one game to be kind.
    I was so very wrong lol....

DM is becoming a superstar, Gobert 3x Dpoy... Clarkson is 6th man of the year. Bobogdanovic, Ingles, Conley are solid vets and compliment the stars very well. O'neale & Favours give them solid depth. Quin Snyder is a solid coach. I like the balance and depth this Jazz team has. I was sleeping on these guys. If Conley was playing they would have that much more of an edge over LA's weak back court.

I was so very wrong lol....

DM is becoming a superstar, Gobert 3x Dpoy... Clarkson is 6th man of the year. Bobogdanovic, Ingles, Conley are solid vets and compliment the stars very well. O'neale & Favours give them solid depth. Quin Snyder is a solid coach. I like the balance and depth this Jazz team has. I was sleeping on these guys. If Conley was playing they would have that much more of an edge over LA's weak back court.
    Lol what do you expect when you seem to be infactuated with Kawhi's play like most everyone else like he is so unstoppable while ignoring everything else which is what Max from First Take does all the time. SAS owns him everytime they are arguing a point.

https://youtu.be/AXnTBYvMICo

I had the Jazz beating the overrated Clippers rather easily in 5 in this series cause DM is better and more consistent than anyone on the Clippers but kinda surprised the two games are closer than i expected but they got the job done at the end of the game which is why I had them in my top 5 before this season started. I also have the Suns in my top 5 too this season because of CP3 and guess what, they are doing well too as I had them winning in 5 games.

Sixers, Celtics and Lakers were the other 3 teams in my top 5 for best records this season if all the key players remains healthy. Nuggets are just not as good without Grant as he was their best 2 way defender who raises his game in the playoffs last season. Without him guarding the other teams best player like Booker, series over
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 06-11-2021 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Lol what do you expect when you seem to be infactuated with Kawhi's play like most everyone else like he is so unstoppable while ignoring everything else which is what Max from First Take does all the time. SAS owns him everytime they are arguing a point.

https://youtu.be/AXnTBYvMICo

I had the Jazz beating the overrated Clippers rather easily in 5 in this series cause DM is better and more consistent than anyone on the Clippers but kinda surprised the two games are closer than i expected but they got the job done at the end of the game which is why I had them in my top 5 before this season started. I also have the Suns in my top 5 too this season because of CP3 and guess what, they are doing well too as I had them winning in 5 games.

Sixers, Celtics and Lakers were the other 3 teams in my top 5 for best records this season if all the key players remains healthy. Nuggets are just not as good without Grant as he was their best 2 way defender who raises his game in the playoffs last season. Without him guarding the other teams best player like Booker, series over
    Im nor sure where that came from. Im just giving credit where its due to this Jazz team.

I like Kawhi sure, he helped the Raptors win their first title, what's not to like about that. But giving the Jazz credit doesn't mean Im taking anything from away from Kawhi. He is still a beast, and I dont think the Clippers problems start or end with him. Maybe Lue, maybe PG13, maybe chemistry issues. But its not Kawhi, he is doing his part.

Also, I think SAS and Max are both a joke. Take what they say with a grain of salt.

Im nor sure where that came from. Im just giving credit where its due to this Jazz team.

I like Kawhi sure, he helped the Raptors win their first title, what's not to like about that. But giving the Jazz credit doesn't mean Im taking anything from away from Kawhi. He is still a beast, and I dont think the Clippers problems start or end with him. Maybe Lue, maybe PG13, maybe chemistry issues. But its not Kawhi, he is doing his part.

Also, I think SAS and Max are both a joke. Take what they say with a grain of salt.
    Who refused to play for Pop when he could have? Who wanted playoff P no matter what before considering joining? Who got Doc fired? Good for us cause now we have one of the better coaches in the league otherwise D'Antoni would have been the fallback which I did not want.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Who refused to play for Pop when he could have? Who wanted playoff P no matter what before considering joining? Who got Doc fired? Good for us cause now we have one of the better coaches in the league otherwise D'Antoni would have been the fallback which I did not want.

I was simply giving props to the Jazz. My post had nothing to do with Kawhi, or him leaving the Spurs or Raptors. that's a different convo all together. Im a Raptors fan, why would I defend him leaving us or the Spurs lol
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 06-11-2021 at 03:00 PM.

Also, PG has had a few better games than Kawhi already in these playoffs.

Not sure Kawhi has been that good defensively either (overall)

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Also, PG has had a few better games than Kawhi already in these playoffs.

Not sure Kawhi has been that good defensively either (overall)

No he hasn't.

Kawhi played competent defense on Luka. Something no other Clipper did.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Nothing to see here, just Kawhi not being the best player in a playoff series again. Hopefully they get knocked out this time around.

Ibaka out for the rest of the season, he underwent back surgery.

that answers my question why he didn't get playing time this or last series. he was never healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    No he hasn't.

Kawhi played competent defense on Luka. Something no other Clipper did.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Yes, he has played a few better games lol

Playing defense doesn't excuse the games where he was less efficient, fewer assists, fewer rebounds lol

That's only one aspect

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast