Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jazz in 4

0 0%
  • Jazz in 5

1 50.00%
  • Jazz in 6

0 0%
  • Jazz in 7

1 50.00%
  • Clippers in 4

0 0%
  • Clippers in 5

0 0%
  • Clippers in 6

0 0%
  • Clippers in 7

0 0%
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Really? Doc can’t make adjustments.. He’s an overrated coach..
    Hate to say it but I agree that he's overrated....just don't think his shortcomings as a coach was the reason for the Clips failures, though definitely in part.

Recent events aren't helping my pov though lol, despite the Sixers winning last night.

Holy ****. I went to bed last night and the Jazz had a double-digit lead late in the third and they lost by double digits? WTF is happening with all of these late-game collapses/comebacks in this round? I said it a few days ago after they lost Game 5, but heads need to roll in Utah over this loss. You had HCA to win two of three games against a team missing its best player, and you couldn't even muster up a single win. Inexcusable.

As others have said, I just don't know where Utah goes from here. You had the No. 1 seed and the easiest path to a Finals that any WCF team has had in probably over a decade, and you choked in the second round. How do you improve on that? You could maybe make the case that they could have won this series with a healthy Mike Conley, so maybe you run it back and hope you have all your key guys healthy next postseason?

I just don't think the West will be getting any easier anytime soon than it was this year. The Lakers, Warriors and Nuggets will all be healthier next season than they were this year. And even though some key vets will age out of the league soon, this felt like a golden opportunity for the Jazz to win their first title. I have no love for the Jazz themselves, but to the respectable Jazz fans on this site, I feel for you guys this morning.

How does one team go with 6’9” for a majority of the game and the 7’2” really only gets putbacks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    props to the clips/ ty lue.

Gobert looked useless out there. Shaq must be happy af lmfao.
    At some point Quinn Snyder needed to yank him. He clearly was lost out there.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    At some point Quinn Snyder needed to yank him. He clearly was lost out there.
    Maybe they should bench him and only play him 12min

The best criticism I saw was there was no offensive plan from the Jazz. Looked like they were content watching Mitchell and Clarkson cook in the first half hoping that was sustainable rather than having an actual offensive play ran. Especially when the Clips trapped the ball handler on the PnR making it impossible for Gobert to take advantage as the roll man.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Say what you will Ben on limited minutes was a good thing [emoji1745]

NBA Playoffs Series Thread Jazz (1) vs Clippers (4) Clippers win series 4-2

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Say what you will Ben on limited minutes was a good thing [emoji1745]
    True I think you have to blame the coach on this one. I think people do that too much but when you are getting killed and there is an obvious adjustment you can try you have to try it. I was very upset when my Knicks didn’t go small at any point late in the Atlanta series. It wasn’t bc that lineup is great it was bc it would have stopped the Hawks from playing the defense that was killing us. It was the one tactical adjustment that might of helped. This was a similar situation with the Clippers 5 our offense. He had cards to play other then hoping they miss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 06-19-2021 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Holy ****. I went to bed last night and the Jazz had a double-digit lead late in the third and they lost by double digits? WTF is happening with all of these late-game collapses/comebacks in this round? I said it a few days ago after they lost Game 5, but heads need to roll in Utah over this loss. You had HCA to win two of three games against a team missing its best player, and you couldn't even muster up a single win. Inexcusable.

As others have said, I just don't know where Utah goes from here. You had the No. 1 seed and the easiest path to a Finals that any WCF team has had in probably over a decade, and you choked in the second round. How do you improve on that? You could maybe make the case that they could have won this series with a healthy Mike Conley, so maybe you run it back and hope you have all your key guys healthy next postseason?

I just don't think the West will be getting any easier anytime soon than it was this year. The Lakers, Warriors and Nuggets will all be healthier next season than they were this year. And even though some key vets will age out of the league soon, this felt like a golden opportunity for the Jazz to win their first title. I have no love for the Jazz themselves, but to the respectable Jazz fans on this site, I feel for you guys this morning.
    Yeah, this is brutal. No idea what we do from here. But I'm pretty depressed about it.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Nice

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Yeah, this is brutal. No idea what we do from here. But I'm pretty depressed about it.
    I thought Utah would make it to the WCF. Losing always sucks.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314