Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jazz in 4

0 0%
  • Jazz in 5

1 50.00%
  • Jazz in 6

0 0%
  • Jazz in 7

1 50.00%
  • Clippers in 4

0 0%
  • Clippers in 5

0 0%
  • Clippers in 6

0 0%
  • Clippers in 7

0 0%
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Any official word about his availability for WCF?
    Not yet on him or CP3.

Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    I’m still not quite convinced Doc was the real issue…but Lue definitely proved one thing…the ability to adjust. Just an incredible coaching job rendering Gobert practically useless.
    Really? Doc can’t make adjustments.. He’s an overrated coach..

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    If Kawhi is out for the WCF, Phoenix must be the luckiest WC champion ever after facing an AD less Lakers team, then a Murray less nuggets team and finally a Kawhi less Clippers team lol.
    I'd say best case scenario is Kawhi ends up being out a total of about 2 weeks, and comes back for game 5 or 6 of the WCF. Realistically, I think his season is probably over.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/LawMurrayTheNU/s...036972034?s=19

if yoiur utah what do you even do now? they have no real options to improve and dmitch had a really good playoffs to the point i cant see him duplicating this or being better than this and they still lost to a team without its best player lol....

I feel like they need to move gobert and pray someone buys high on him... having a 1 way center even if he is the best defensive player in basketball just isnt going to cut it anymore in this type of league.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    if yoiur utah what do you even do now? they have no real options to improve and dmitch had a really good playoffs to the point i cant see him duplicating this or being better than this and they still lost to a team without its best player lol....

I feel like they need to move gobert and pray someone buys high on him... having a 1 way center even if he is the best defensive player in basketball just isnt going to cut it anymore in this type of league.
    Maybe the Mavs for KP.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Maybe the Mavs for KP.
    Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I'd say best case scenario is Kawhi ends up being out a total of about 2 weeks, and comes back for game 5 or 6 of the WCF. Realistically, I think his season is probably over.

Yep, phoenix is probably gonna face BK without Irving and/or Harden in the Finals to complete their all luck NBA journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Yep, phoenix is probably gonna face BK without Irving and/or Harden in the Finals to complete their all luck NBA journey.
    Depends how much time CP is out. If he's out for a few games it wouldn't shock me if the Clippers win the west.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Terrance Mann really making Gobert his ***** the last 2 games lol

Better send him a nice Father's day card

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Congrats to the Clippers, first conference final ever.

Guess Lue is better than Doc.
    Way better.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

Their big mistake is setting themselves up to pay Toody $40M. Bogi is also overpaid. Conley is very injury prone still. His next contract would need to reflect that in the salary. But you're right, very limited options unless they want to start trading draft picks. It's going to be very difficult getting guys that want to force a trade to Utah which means you're always overpaying with draft capital to compensate and "grease" the trade.

About 2 years ago, somebody made a thread on here asking which superstar was most likely to be the next one to ask out, and when I mentioned Mitchell as my first choice, several people shushed that idea down instead favoring Booker or others.

I think it's very realistic 2-3 years from now to see him threatening he will not resign again. This was probably their best shot and they blew it.

props to the clips/ ty lue.

Gobert looked useless out there. Shaq must be happy af lmfao.

The same people harping on Jokic for lack of big man defense, what y'all got to say about a 3 time DPOY led team in the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    The same people harping on Jokic for lack of big man defense, what y'all got to say about a 3 time DPOY led team in the playoffs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast