Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Kemba Walker wants OUT

https://twitter.com/Farbod_E/status/...170568707?s=20

Farbod Esnaashari
    @Farbod_E

6h
    Sources: Both the Boston Celtics and Kemba Walker want a breakup. The team tried trading him once in 2020, and it put a strain on the relationship since then.

like who would honestly want him? his contract is huge, his play has degraded, and he is a huge injury risk.

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    like who would honestly want him? his contract is huge, his play has degraded, and he is a huge injury risk.
    Dallas for KP?

Injury-prone, disgruntled, non-all-star making over $30M for another injury-prone, disgruntled, non-all-star making over $30M.

I guess the grass was not greener on the other side. Im glad he is out of Charlotte, we have Ball now.

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    The best I can think of is to trade him out with a 1st or young player to a team that just wants an asset for a shorter contract.

Kemba+1 for Horford?

Simmons for Kemba

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Dallas for KP?

Injury-prone, disgruntled, non-all-star making over $30M for another injury-prone, disgruntled, non-all-star making over $30M.
    I think celtics would have to add in a lot. the zingus is still only 25 and kemba is 31. you can at least hope that the zingus gets better, but the trajectory is only down for kemba. its only 2 years for Kemba, but his contract almost just feels like your punting that money. I think maybe horford might work.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Dallas for KP?

I got you one "better" aka worse lol to the Cavs for Love.

Does anybody think teams should be able to buy their way out of contracts with no cap hit if they pay the full amount?

I think it would solve a lot of problems that keeps teams from being competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Does anybody think teams should be able to buy their way out of contracts with no cap hit if they pay the full amount?

I think it would solve a lot of problems that keeps teams from being competitive.
    I think teams should stop giving superstar contracts to players that are only good.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    I think teams should stop giving superstar contracts to players that are only good.
    Yeah, this.

Maybe they can do a 4 way trade involving Kemba, Love, Horford, and KP lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Welcome to the economics of the NBA where most starters are on Max Contracts regardless of skill because teams need starters.

Because there's no compensation requirement for RFA contracts theres no penalty other than cap space to sign a RFA. Maybe if more teams were operating closer to the cap they would let RFA's walk and replace them with other players, and it would get teams to spend less on RFA's because they are afraid of getting stuck with a big contract.

He's gonna go to the Knicks I am sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post

No because that means bigger market teams will have a massive advantage.

Brad Stevens first major move will be to trade Kemba this summer.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast