Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jazz in 4

    0 0%
  • Jazz in 5

    1 50.00%
  • Jazz in 6

    0 0%
  • Jazz in 7

    1 50.00%
  • Clippers in 4

    0 0%
  • Clippers in 5

    0 0%
  • Clippers in 6

    0 0%
  • Clippers in 7

    0 0%
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 206
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,382
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Not sure the Clippers can get away with going down 0-2 again. This team has a lot of quit in them.
    They were already down 0-2 last series, but this time there is a more serious team in front of them.
    That clippers team is definitely not mentally strong in the playoffs, they should make some changes in the offseason.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,556
    Conley out for game 3.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,506
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Conley out for game 3.
    Jazz didn't need him for Game 2.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,506
    This feels different then the Dallas series down 0-2.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    This feels different then the Dallas series down 0-2.
    Agreed!

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,506
    We have ourselves a ballgame and hopefully a series

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,104
    Not sure who's wearing 13 for the Clips tonight or what they did w Paul George, but good ****.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,556
    Mitchell limping to the locker room, looks bad.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,506
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Mitchell limping to the locker room, looks bad.
    Here we go. This is trouble for Utah.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Here we go. This is trouble for Utah.
    He came back to the bench but it's the same ankle that he hurt before. We'll see if him or Conley can go for game 4.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,382
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    He came back to the bench but it's the same ankle that he hurt before. We'll see if him or Conley can go for game 4.
    The story of this playoffs, the healthier team will prevail.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    The story of this playoffs, the healthier team will prevail.
    To be fair, that is every playoffs. Who is hot and who is healthy.

    But to your point it is much worse this year given the condensed season and short layoff between seasons for most teams.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    48,485
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    that answers my question why he didn't get playing time this or last series. he was never healthy.
    Why the **** was this even a question to begin with. Dude was mia forever yet people thought he was healthy, why would he not play. When in history has this happened before?

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,382
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    To be fair, that is every playoffs. Who is hot and who is healthy.

    But to your point it is much worse this year given the condensed season and short layoff between seasons for most teams.
    Yes it is

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    23,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Why the **** was this even a question to begin with. Dude was mia forever yet people thought he was healthy, why would he not play. When in history has this happened before?
    to be fair I figured he was hurt and people kept telling me he just getting dnp's.


    ugh the Jazz really need Conley back soon. Mitchell can't handle this huge of a load by himself. Jazz also need some bench player other then Clarkson to score.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •