Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Advice for professional athletesÖ even a vets min player makes a mill a year. You donít need to force yourself on a woman. There are services that you can pay for and have your needs met.

I always find these athletes who get charged for sexual harassment or even rape as people who have some sort of mental disorder because they really donít need to put them selves in that situation unless of course there is something wrong with them that causes them to do so.

Billups,, Kobe (rip) as much as I loved the players what they did was extremely stupid. Beyond fathomable. And Kobe god rest his soul had 3 daughters. Enough said
    Anyone who rapes has some sort of mental disorder.

And family is always so important until itís time to get your dick wet and then thatís all that matters. Everyoneís mom is a saint even if they are unwed with 3 babies from 3 different fathers yet the **** down the street should get zero respect of any kind because she spreads them around, which is exactly what the guy wants. Just trash behavior all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Anyone who rapes has some sort of mental disorder.

And family is always so important until itís time to get your dick wet and then thatís all that matters. Everyoneís mom is a saint even if they are unwed with 3 babies from 3 different fathers yet the **** down the street should get zero respect of any kind because she spreads them around, which is exactly what the guy wants. Just trash behavior all around.
    Is drunk or high a mental disorder?

There was a guy where I once worked who got accused of rape because the woman woke up in the morning with regret. She CLEARLY went with him with consent for what was going to happen, but she was pretty well lit at the time.

CLEARLY no means no, but as long as we have complex relationships between people there will be things that happen where the two people see them different. Doesn't make either of them mentally ill.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Is drunk or high a mental disorder?

There was a guy where I once worked who got accused of rape because the woman woke up in the morning with regret. She CLEARLY went with him with consent for what was going to happen, but she was pretty well lit at the time.

CLEARLY no means no, but as long as we have complex relationships between people there will be things that happen where the two people see them different. Doesn't make either of them mentally ill.
    Plenty of people get high and drunk and donít rape people.

As far as your buddy goes, raping someone and being accused of rape because the woman regretted her actions is different.

Stop Scootsing, Scoots.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    We had a president who paid off a hooker with campaign contributions, openly joked he would grab a reporter by the *****, incited a riot, misused political power to try and fix the election, and he's walking around Scot-free and is being championed to run again.

Billups allegedly raped someone (no criminal, only civil charges) 24 years ago, and now let's bring out the torches?

How long is to long ago? Do you know what he's done with himself in the last 24 years? How those working around him would characterize him?

These guys are billionaires. If there was anything they needed to know about what type of people these guys are, I would hope they can find it, and that if either guy was hired they did their due diligence.
    So if I understand you correctly, because Trump was president and alledgedly did x, y, and z, then we should ignore wife beaters and rapists... Interesting logic.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Because they were both over 20 years ago...

You don't think a 20 year old man is different than a 40 year old man?

This isn't Aldon Smith we're talking about here who has multiple convictions.

Kidd is on the Lakers staff and Billups on the Clippers staff, does that not matter?

Are people just indefinitely gonna hold things over people?

It's almost like bringing something up 36 years later...
    I don't think there is ANYTHING different when it comes to knowing rape is wrong, be it 20 years old, 40 years old, or 100 years old.

The only thing time does is desensitize you to whatever the crime was. Karl Malone is still a piece of s--t... A great player, but a piece of s--t.

San Antonio Spurs

Didnít know about Billips stuff but Kidd has been a piece of **** as long as Iíve known about him. **** that guy. For everyone saying it was in the past and move on, let me ask you, would you be cool with your daughter or mother being in a relationship with a guy like that? What about pedophiles? After their sentence is over would you want them around you or your family? You want these guys representing your team/franchise/city?

I know if you dig deep enough youíll find problematic people everywhere but dang, we canít hold serial shitbags like Kidd to a higher standard? It wasnít even a one time thing.....

The expected trash Chronz post. So pathetic.
    Wow! One of the rare times I agree with you on social matters. I would have guessed you would have flip-flop as many progressives.

San Antonio Spurs

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Could you imagine a bunch of mostly white NRA dudes rallying to save a Karl Malone statue? It'd be hilarious.
    No, but I could imagine a bunch of progressives saying a bunch of angry White racists are trying to destroy Karl Malone's statue. Race would automatically be the reason for it.

San Antonio Spurs

It's one thing to have "improper behavior" in your past ... hell at one point 20+ years ago I knew the personal "grooming" habits of all the women in the office and now that sort of behavior would be a MAJOR issue.

But rape and assault (let alone serial assault) is a different thing. There is a reason job applications routinely ask about past legal issues.

That said, someone publicly pointed out Kobe's shady past recently and his wife replied that the true story wasn't known, and in the case of bad behavior by wealthy people the reality is we will never really know the actual truth.

I believe that once you pay your debt to society you should be totally forgiven as if you'd never done it. In their case their "debt" was apparently financial and kind a shady but society has decided that's good enough so I'm going to have to be fine with it.
    I'm not sure what you mean by "forgiven". If you mean "forgotten", then hell no. I think a rapist should permanently be registered as a sex offender. If someone served 20 years in prison for raping a child, it would be idiotic to forget what he did and let him become an elementary teacher.

San Antonio Spurs

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Advice for professional athletesÖ even a vets min player makes a mill a year. You donít need to force yourself on a woman. There are services that you can pay for and have your needs met.

I always find these athletes who get charged for sexual harassment or even rape as people who have some sort of mental disorder because they really donít need to put them selves in that situation unless of course there is something wrong with them that causes them to do so.

Billups,, Kobe (rip) as much as I loved the players what they did was extremely stupid. Beyond fathomable. And Kobe god rest his soul had 3 daughters. Enough said
    I mean, yeah, it takes a mentally sick p.o.s. to rape someone. Narcissism is a personal disorder where the person has mental condition that enables them to do some heinous things. Our previous president proves my point. lol

San Antonio Spurs

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by "forgiven". If you mean "forgotten", then hell no. I think a rapist should permanently be registered as a sex offender. If someone served 20 years in prison for raping a child, it would be idiotic to forget what he did and let him become an elementary teacher.
    Honestly, I think if someone rapes a child and itís proven rape, then they need to either be castrated and imprisoned for life or just have them dig a hole and then give them a choice if they want to be buried alive or be knocked unconscience first. **** those people.

Honestly, I think if someone rapes a child and itís proven rape, then they need to either be castrated and imprisoned for life or just have them dig a hole and then give them a choice if they want to be buried alive or be knocked unconscience first. **** those people.
    I wouldn't complain at all if this was their punishment

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

You guys have too much hate.

You guys have too much hate.
    For paedophiles? Youíre goddamn right.

For paedophiles? Youíre goddamn right.
    Does that include someone who is inside the romeo and juliet window? What if they are just outside of it?

And to be clear, I'm not saying it's okay, but I do believe in forgiveness once their debt has been paid.

Does that include someone who is inside the romeo and juliet window? What if they are just outside of it?

And to be clear, I'm not saying it's okay, but I do believe in forgiveness once their debt has been paid.
    Forgiveness is for "God". If I were to hire someone, I would want to know the details of their past crimes... The fact they served their time doesn't make me trust them.

San Antonio Spurs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast