Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 218 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    It’s just funny how Wentz has people so shook on psd.

I just can’t wait to see all the back pedaling.
    If Wentz defies the odds and plays well, it still won't retroactively make the Colts the favorites in the offseason.

I suppose interestingly Vegas does have the Colts as +2000 for the SB, while the Titans are at +4000. But it also has the Broncos at +2000 tied with the Colts.

SportsBettingDime has the Colts at +105 and the Titans at +115 to win the division.
    DraftKings has the Colts at -106 and the Titans at +130.
    Last edited by Bullseyed; 06-07-2021 at 11:35 AM.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Playing well = defying the odds

Trolls gonna troll.

Trolls gonna troll.
    Not sure that is trolling, we know you think he is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but the truth is he had one great year with a bunch of average to below average around it.

Even if they make the playoffs, what the chance he actually plays in them?

Playing averagely to poorly in 3 of 5 seasons = 60% odds of average to poor play.

Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Not sure that is trolling, we know you think he is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but the truth is he had one great year with a bunch of average to below average around it.

No need to make stuff up.

I think he’s a very talented qb who has had a terrible run of luck early with injury and as of late with surrounding talent.

You can sensationalize what you think my stance is all you want, but it just makes you look silly and not worth talking to.

He’s a top 15 type guy with potential to be top 5.

It’s as easy as that. Nothing more, nothing less.

If he fails, cool, he’s not my qb. If he succeeds, cool, he’s not a bad dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post

Will he play? Depends, will someone take another cheap shot to his head?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    It doesn’t say for sure but here is what they were discussing. I think they settled on the 2nd option though.

https://twitter.com/sportscenter/sta...310778882?s=21
    I don't really care which picks got traded or whatever, so I never stored out the timeline, but I had seen something suggesting the Titans were getting a 6th from Atlanta to offset the 2nd. Not sure if that panned out.

Sticking to traditions:

-Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Playing averagely to poorly in 3 of 5 seasons = 60% odds of average to poor play.
    Would you say if Josh Allen was more than a dumpster fire this season he’d be defying the odds too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Will he play? Depends, will someone take another cheap shot to his head?
    If it was only one year you might of had a point but seeing how it happened in three different seasons where he couldn’t start or finish Nunuus concerns are valid.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Would you say if Josh Allen was more than a dumpster fire this season he’d be defying the odds too?

Smaller sample size with Allen plus he’s trending upwards and the other is trending downwards.
    Not a real fair comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    If it was only one year you might of had a point but seeing how it happened in three different seasons where he couldn’t start or finish Nunuus concerns are valid.
    2 out of 5 years he didn’t finish the season due to injury. They were back to back years where the second he clearly wasn’t fully back healthy.

Using 2019 is disingenuous and you all know that. Dude got knocked out of the game due to concussion protocol from a cheap shot, even if he ‘pulled himself out.’

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    2 out of 5 years he didn’t finish the season due to injury. They were back to back years where the second he clearly wasn’t fully back healthy.

Using 2019 is disingenuous and you all know that. Dude got knocked out of the game due to concussion protocol from a cheap shot, even if he ‘pulled himself out.’

It wasn’t you but what was really disingenuous was only referencing that year. Had that been the only year this would be a non issue. Bottom line is it was three years so worrying about a fourth is a valid concern.

It’s honestly such a dumb argument. An acl or concussion doesn’t increase/decrease depending on type of game.

It wasn’t you but what was really disingenuous was only referencing that year. Had that been the only year this would be a non issue. Bottom line is it was three years so worrying about a fourth is a valid concern.
    Could a freak injury keep him from the playoffs, yes.

Same could be said for every player in sports.

Real groundbreaking stuff we have learned today.

No need to make stuff up.

I think he’s a very talented qb who has had a terrible run of luck early with injury and as of late with surrounding talent.

You can sensationalize what you think my stance is all you want, but it just makes you look silly and not worth talking to.

He’s a top 15 type guy with potential to be top 5.

It’s as easy as that. Nothing more, nothing less.

If he fails, cool, he’s not my qb. If he succeeds, cool, he’s not a bad dude.
    I would say hes more of a top 20 guy with potential to be top 10 if he can pull his head out of his ***.

Page 2 of 218 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast