Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 119 of 218 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 3264

Carson Wentz: The QBs, QB

I didnít watch the whole game, only watched the 2nd half, but wentz did not look good to me. Yes heís injured and teammates are injured, I get that, but just watching wentz he looked off. I think at one point he had like 10 or 11 incompletions in a row, something like that.

Heís had one 300 yard passing game since the end of 2019.
    He hasnít thrown for 3 TDs in a game since 2019.
    He has a personal 7 game losing streak.
    This shouldnít be a big surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Funny none of this was mentioned by PSD's QB Expert.
    There was some good mixed in for sure, but just no consistency and the ankles were definitely a part of that. I think the consensus is definitely that he shouldn't have played yesterday. It certainly didn't help his case here at all.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I didnít watch the whole game, only watched the 2nd half, but wentz did not look good to me. Yes heís injured and teammates are injured, I get that, but just watching wentz he looked off. I think at one point he had like 10 or 11 incompletions in a row, something like that.
    I didn't see the whole game either. I did not see that about 10 straight incompletions. That's not what you want to see.

If Wentz can just return to 2019 level of play, then the Colts will be dangerous. Their defense looked good yesterday but it's tough to compete when the offense isn't scoring touchdowns and not staying on the field for long stretches of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    There was some good mixed in for sure, but just no consistency and the ankles were definitely a part of that. I think the consensus is definitely that he shouldn't have played yesterday. It certainly didn't help his case here at all.
    Just in those highlights 2 TD's are dropped and one that would put them 4th and 1 was dropped on the goaline. There were some bad too, but he even had a really nice evasive spin for a long completion to Pascal.

Certainly some good from the game but it's easy to see them ankles weren't moving the best. If that's the worst he's looked this year than the Colts are fine.

Just in those highlights 2 TD's are dropped and one that would put them 4th and 1 was dropped on the goaline. There were some bad too, but he even had a really nice evasive spin for a long completion to Pascal.

Certainly some good from the game but it's easy to see them ankles weren't moving the best. If that's the worst he's looked this year than the Colts are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Heís had one 300 yard passing game since the end of 2019.
    He hasnít thrown for 3 TDs in a game since 2019.
    He has a personal 7 game losing streak.
    This shouldnít be a big surprise.
    Yeah, he was bad in 2020

I do remember at least one TD that I thought was dropped

Me: The Colts OL has been really bad and has been a huge reason for Carson's struggles. Whether due to injuries or a step back in play, the OL is the main issue above all else.

Wentz haters: Carson has always been terrible and he's the main reason why the OL is so bad. He holds on to the ball for way too long and he's more responsible for his sacks than the OL is.

Data:

Carson Wentz has been responsible for only 2% of his pressures, lowest among 34 qualifying QBs (via @PFF
    ).

Interesting stat considering the narrative it contradicts.
    https://twitter.com/Pat_Thorman/stat...19349906968578

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Me: The Colts OL has been really bad and has been a huge reason for Carson's struggles. Whether due to injuries or a step back in play, the OL is the main issue above all else.

Wentz haters: Carson has always been terrible and he's the main reason why the OL is so bad. He holds on to the ball for way too long and he's more responsible for his sacks than the OL is.

Data:

Gold.

Absolute gold.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post

Data:

He hasnít been able to throw for three TDs in a game since 2019! One 300 yard passing game since the end of 2019. Remember this a flag football league that caters to the QB.
    He also has a 7 game losing streak. But I guess Iím just a hater and itís actually both the eagles and colts fault mostly. Lol

Hereís a great look at his season so far . No MVP discussion yet .

https://www.stampedeblue.com/2021/9/...tracker-week-3

The Colts offensive line is bad. Really bad. Carson hasn't been great, but that Colts roster is not very good right now. They don't appear to be well coached either.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    He hasnít been able to throw for three TDs in a game since 2019! One 300 yard passing game since the end of 2019. Remember this a flag football league that caters to the QB.
    He also has a 7 game losing streak. But I guess Iím just a hater and itís actually both the eagles and colts fault mostly. Lol
    What does this have to do with the Colts oline being bad?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    What does this have to do with the Colts oline being bad?
    I was responding to something different. Itís not hate.