Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 117 of 218 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 3264
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Every team in football has been hit with injuries like we have never seen before Ö itís time to admit heís not a very good QB right now. You have no choice . Can he be fixed ? Sure . But pretending he doesnít have to be is insanity. You have to at least admit that at this point . If you want the 2017 Wentz he needs to be fixed . You canít deny this any longer . Iím sorry . You were wrong here . God bless though I really mean that . This has to be devastating
    Heís played two good games and one where his mobility was likely hindered.

Heís fine.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    The fact Wentz played today is unbelievable.

Still havenít watched, I wouldnít expect much.
    Same as before the bad ankles . Exactly the same . Slow or poor reads and canít finish drives . Horrible. Completely horrible .

Heís fine.
    Wow

Heís fine.
    He canít find the end zone . His team needs him to find the end zone. Heís not fine and neither is his team . Who depends on him to find the end zone

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    He canít find the end zone . His team needs him to find the end zone. Heís not fine and neither is his team . Who depends on him to find the end zone
    Week 3.

Letís talk week 10.

Week 3.

Letís talk week 10.
    Why week 10 ? Ö lol.. season is damn near over for them now ? Week 10 ? Wtf ????? So your saying he will not be in the MVP discussion this year . Thatís a step forward

Week 3.

Letís talk week 10.
    The problem your having is looking at their incredibly weak schedule instead of looking at his actual play . But maybe your right and they can fix him by week 10. Another step forward .. lol

It was painful to watch Wentz today. It's also malpractice. Colts had to protect him from himself. Definitely should have used Hundley. I fear for Wentz's long term safety right now.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    It was painful to watch Wentz today. It's also malpractice. Colts had to protect him from himself. Definitely should have used Hundley. I fear for Wentz's long term safety right now.
    at this point they need to do 2 things going forward.... they need to have the best oline ever or they need a saints type thing where they have 2 dangerous *** running back weapons who can catch/block/run etc so he can check it down alot because he just cant go through his reads... it was a philly thing as well... If his first read is covered he stares that **** down forever and takes a day to go through the rest of his reads... He just isnt a smart qb on the field. Nobody should need to accomadate any qb this much esp one that isnt very good to begin with. Cut your losses and trade for rodgers in the off season.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    at this point they need to do 2 things going forward.... they need to have the best oline ever or they need a saints type thing where they have 2 dangerous *** running back weapons who can catch/block/run etc so he can check it down alot because he just cant go through his reads... it was a philly thing as well... If his first read is covered he stares that **** down forever and takes a day to go through the rest of his reads... He just isnt a smart qb on the field. Nobody should need to accomadate any qb this much esp one that isnt very good to begin with. Cut your losses and trade for rodgers in the off season.
    Okay, I'll fax your message to Reich/Ballard. Thanks for the advice.

He definitely should not have played today. It's one thing to be tough but if it impacts your play that much it's not worth it. Wentz needs to be healthy to play well.

I'm guessing he will go next week?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    He definitely should not have played today. It's one thing to be tough but if it impacts your play that much it's not worth it. Wentz needs to be healthy to play well.

Yup. He seemed to escape without further injury. He said he thinks he can get back to 100% without missing any games. I'm skeptical.

Honestly the Colts ****ed up big time here by not bringing in a quality backup. Reich said he preferred a 75% Wentz to the other QBs on the roster.

Okay, I'll fax your message to Reich/Ballard. Thanks for the advice.
    while your at it tell them if they cant get rodgers to try and trade for soon to be top 5 qb carr

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post

If it was that bad Iím not watching.

If it was that bad Iím not watching.
    it had nothing to do with his ankles though... did he have ankle injuries all years except mvp season with eagles? He looks lost when his first read isnt open man damn. my god if your gonna be bias at least do so with a legit top 20 QB.