Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 115 of 170 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 2542
    Lol Jesus Christ

In the first 2 games Wentz is the worst reclamation project out of the big 3?

Stafford
    Darnold

Wentz
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Eegles4ever: This is some football here. What about the Wentz? This thread by fiddy.

RBphiladelphia: This couldn't be a Wentz even if you wished for it. Wentz does not exist.

Mr Not the Eagles: Friends, look for the lack of Wentz where there is now Hertz. Wentz is a horse while Dak is a cow.

CamBearMan: I am not Cam, Cam is inevitable.

Mods: Guys, please cut out on all the violence. Due to complaints, the letter A must be at least 6 spaces away from the letter I.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    In the first 2 games Wentz is the worst reclamation project out of the big 3?

Stafford
    Darnold

Wentz
    Crooked Carson and Misinformation Matt can't hold a candle to America's favorite QB. Many are saying he's the best QB in the league, some say ever.

Crooked Carson and Misinformation Matt can't hold a candle to America's favorite QB. Many are saying he's the best QB in the league, some say ever.
    I thought it was Contortionist Carson? Did you see the way he can bend his ankles??

If that was Diva Daks ankles they would have both snapped.
    Eegles4ever: This is some football here. What about the Wentz? This thread by fiddy.

RBphiladelphia: This couldn't be a Wentz even if you wished for it. Wentz does not exist.

Mr Not the Eagles: Friends, look for the lack of Wentz where there is now Hertz. Wentz is a horse while Dak is a cow.

CamBearMan: I am not Cam, Cam is inevitable.

Mods: Guys, please cut out on all the violence. Due to complaints, the letter A must be at least 6 spaces away from the letter I.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    With a loss today the QBs QB will become 3-12 in his last 15 starts .
    Yeah, the eagles being abysmal last season didnít help.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Confirmed, Wentz is the only unvaccinated player in sports.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Yeah, the eagles being abysmal last season didnít help.
    Thatís the type of response you post if he was not the worse QB in football last year . By far . Maybe in the last 5 years . Itís also the type of response you post if he was not facing a 0-3 start with a different team who many claimed were way above average including you . This was supposed to be the perfect situation. No ?

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Thatís the type of response you post if he was not the worse QB in football last year . By far . Maybe in the last 5 years . Itís also the type of response you post if he was not facing a 0-3 start with a different team who many claimed were way above average including you . This was supposed to be the perfect situation. No ?
    You know things change, right?

Heís still in good shape, but injury has taken a toll on Indy.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    You know things change, right?

Heís still in good shape, but injury has taken a toll on Indy.
    Itís just thatís it always seems to be something other then him just not being very good . And at a position where blame is typically unfairly given , your doing the opposite. I am surprised he hasnít been better this season I said I expected him to do well there a million times but I think it might be time for everyone to admit heís just not that good .

He had a lot of chances today Tennessee kept giving them the ball . I know he was hurt but itís still nothing different then the first 2 games heís struggling like heck to finish drives . Heís clearly not fixed yet .

I will say this . You canít fix a QB in training camp . Itís gotta happen in real games . So maybe this is part of the process .

So in terms of eagles pick watch, the colts almost have to start winning or else they will bench wentz to avoid giving up a pick. If theyíre like 2-7 or something Iíll start to get worried about them playing wentz long term this season

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    So in terms of eagles pick watch, the colts almost have to start winning or else they will bench wentz to avoid giving up a pick. If theyíre like 2-7 or something Iíll start to get worried about them playing wentz long term this season
    Iím not saying bench him but 0-3 sit him 2 games to get his head , mind and *** right . They are cooked . Weak division but 0-3 is not good .

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Do you happen to know if NFL players are subject to the same rule that will prevent Kyrie Irving and Andrew Wiggins from being able to play home games (in Cali and NY)? Not sure if that is just an NBA thing or if itís because of a state mandate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Do you happen to know if NFL players are subject to the same rule that will prevent Kyrie Irving and Andrew Wiggins from being able to play home games (in Cali and NY)? Not sure if that is just an NBA thing or if itís because of a state mandate.
    I donít know about New York but I do know in California at sporting events you have to show your vaccine card or prove that youíve tested negative for covid. Iím assuming that goes for players too. There is a Los Angeles dodgers player, Blake treinen, who has openly been very against vaccines and heís still playing for the dodgers, last pitched at home in their very last home game which was like a week or so ago.

Iím assuming treinen and other non vaccinated players have to be tested before every game in California. Iíd assume other sports are similar because itís a state law not a rule specific to any sport.