Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 64 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Letís not forget that even if he comes back early he can easily get hurt again or be benched for bad play. Plus the colts could manipulate the situation to make sure they donít get that first.
    Three good reasons why the eagles probably get a second.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Letís not forget that even if he comes back early he can easily get hurt again or be benched for bad play. Plus the colts could manipulate the situation to make sure they donít get that first.
    Three good reasons why the eagles probably get a second.
    Oh you can bet your *** if the Colts are in come week 18, and playing Wentz means he hits 70% of snaps, they are sitting his ***.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Oh you can bet your *** if the Colts are in come week 18, and playing Wentz means he hits 70% of snaps, they are sitting his ***.
    Absolutely! And seeing what the eagles pulled last year in the last game no one could complain.

Considering their first 6 games I have serious doubts theyíll be so locked into the playoffs they can just sit wentz

Absolutely! And seeing what the eagles pulled last year in the last game no one could complain.
    I wonder if all the same nfc East fans will come out admonishing the colts for doing so or if the integrity of the game (lmao) only applies to divisional opponents

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I wonder if all the same nfc East fans will come out admonishing the colts for doing so or if the integrity of the game (lmao) only applies to divisional opponents
    It was a bad look regardless of who it was. Although people do love karma.

It was a bad look regardless of who it was. Although people do love karma.
    Hurts was terrible that game. If he was even half way competent that final game then eagles win easily.

Sounds like Colts will stand pat unless Wentz's rehab goes into the regular season. If he's looking to be unavailable for multiple games they might look into Foles/Mariota.

Considering their first 6 games I have serious doubts theyíll be so locked into the playoffs they can just sit wentz
    That's a tough first 5 games, but they're still a good team and week 1 the Seahawks usually start slow. Game 6 is against the Texans who will surely be a train wreck. I think with a few good defensive performances they could be 3-3 going into game 7.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Hurts was terrible that game. If he was even half way competent that final game then eagles win easily.
    I think they were scared he would be competent in the second half.

Nothing pointed to that lol

The first round pick is 75% of snaps or 70% of snaps and playoffs

So the eagles have to essentially hope heís either back by week 5 because 13 games is 76%

Or if heís gone until longer that he plays 12 games and they make the playoffs

Basically the absolute last chance at the first is the 49ers game they have

Best case is still if he comes back vs the Texans or earlier and they miss the playoffs because the hole is too deep
    I'm not optimistic but there is a chance

I will keep a low expectation that the Eagles will get a 2nd.

Carson Wentz: The QBs, QB

On the very last play of the 3rd quarter Jalen hurts literally threw the ball like 5 yards short on a 4th and goal on the 1 yard line. Receiver was wide open too. Jalen hurts played 3 terrible quarters that game. Also, Doug literally said all week that sudfeld would get in to end the game so nobody really shoulda been surprised that sudfeld got in. I guess itís not surprising that people want to cry about it even like 8 or 9 months later though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I will keep a low expectation that the Eagles will get a 2nd.
    Yeah looking more like a 2nd. This shouldnít be unexpected though, the colts were probably gonna make sure they kept that 2nd one way or another.

Page 64 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast