Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 223 of 265 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 3973
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Heís throwing the ball deep.
    This season his average depth of target isn't very deep.

Which for Wentz is probably a good thing. Kudos to Reich.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 12-07-2021 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    I was responding to the point that he thought he was good at it.
    He was saying the Carson is throwing it deep and not just settling for short passes.

Completion percentage on deep balls doesnít illustrate who throws deep just who completes deep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    He was saying the Carson is throwing it deep and not just settling for short passes.

Completion percentage on deep balls doesnít illustrate who throws deep just who completes deep.
    I understand but again I was responding to multiple points. The one where he actually thinks heís good at it.

I understand but again I was responding to multiple points. The one where he actually thinks heís good at it.
    Whatís it use as ďdeepĒ?

Whatís that att/comp for each?

Sort through the stats.

See the names Carson is with and then scroll waaaaaaay down and find Teddy.

Itís such a lazy narrative to ignore whatís happening at this point. Say heís not as fast, say heís not running as much by design, thatís fine, THOSE are the differences between Carson on the field in 17 and 21.

Carson same as Teddy. Itís dumb.
    I would side with you in this debate but you said Romo in the HoF is laughable so now I hate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I would side with you in this debate but you said Romo in the HoF is laughable so now I hate you.
    Iím bilingual.

I speak English and facts.

Iím bilingual.

I speak English and facts.
    I donít think you look at facts at all.
    I think that you decided it was so obvious that Wentz is so much better then Teddy that you never looked it up. And that the stats that looked the same you just chalked up to better surrounding talent.

I donít think you look at facts at all.
    I think that you decided it was so obvious that Wentz is so much better then Teddy that you never looked it up. And that the stats that looked the same you just chalked up to better surrounding talent.
    Counting stats lie all the time. They are a piece, but as reliable as your eyeballs at times.

Go back on a season and look at someone with 35 TD passes who threw inside the 5 more than a qb with 25 who handed it off more. Those are the things that don't get included in the story. You point to yards passing and TD's thrown, it's almost as useless as using wins for a SP in the grand scheme of things. It's, for a lack of a better word, lazy.

I gave you more analytical stats, better stats (not because they favor Carson) but because they factor in far more than what you reference.
    If you look, if you sort, you'll see Carson ranks in the Rodgers of the world while Teddy ranks at the bottom. The gap is huge, you are choosing to ignore it because of your bias towards wanting Wentz to be awful. If those stats showed Carson at the bottom too, my argument would be nill.

Again, Carson is playing the qb position closer to Rodgers this season than he is Teddy. It's there, you have to actually read it though.

BDawk what stats did you link? I mustíve missed it but want to see it
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Iíve gone back a few pages and canít find it either.

Counting stats lie all the time. They are a piece, but as reliable as your eyeballs at times.

Go back on a season and look at someone with 35 TD passes who threw inside the 5 more than a qb with 25 who handed it off more. Those are the things that don't get included in the story. You point to yards passing and TD's thrown, it's almost as useless as using wins for a SP in the grand scheme of things. It's, for a lack of a better word, lazy.

I gave you more analytical stats, better stats (not because they favor Carson) but because they factor in far more than what you reference.
    If you look, if you sort, you'll see Carson ranks in the Rodgers of the world while Teddy ranks at the bottom. The gap is huge, you are choosing to ignore it because of your bias towards wanting Wentz to be awful. If those stats showed Carson at the bottom too, my argument would be nill.

Again, Carson is playing the qb position closer to Rodgers this season than he is Teddy. It's there, you have to actually read it though.
    Can we at least agree that the unreliable counting stats are roughly the same?

Pretty sure he heard it on the radio is all

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Pretty sure he heard it on the radio is all
    Ohhhh radio knowledge is best knowledge.

Can we at least agree that the unreliable counting stats are roughly the same?
    Teddy has the better PFF grade this year also. But PFF don't count according to BDawk. So we're left with opinions and this thread keeps growing.

My bad. I copy/pasted link but it didn't stick.
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr/_/sort/qbr/dir/desc