Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 120 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2288
    whats hilarious is the hypocrtical **** from bdawk... hurts has a fantastic week 1 game while wentz is trash week 1... excuses for wentz while he calls out minor mistakes for hurts lol

week 2... hurts has a worse game and wentz has an ok game and bdawk posts the 10 plus yard passes for wentz while posting the passing for hurts but ignored 2 touchdowns that hurts tossed bombs on that were called back by penalty and drops

week 3.... bdawk is now bringing up dropped touchdown pass for wentz when wentz was trash.....

its actually hilarious at this point. wentz can do no bad even though he has been awful compared to basically a rookie in hurts who has far less supoorting talent around him.... lets go check the game thread to see if he is making any excuses for hurts right now like he constantly does for wentz or is he just pointing out hurts flaws?

Listen to him describe his week of practice not knowing if he was gonna play . Exhausted, mentally stressed out Ö physically stressed out Ö he kept repeating exhausted exhausted exhaustedÖ. No way this guy way gonna play good he was spent before he hit the field . Maybe the QB position is not for him I mean Ö really ?

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Listen to him describe his week of practice not knowing if he was gonna play . Exhausted, mentally stressed out Ö physically stressed out Ö he kept repeating exhausted exhausted exhaustedÖ. No way this guy way gonna play good he was spent before he hit the field . Maybe the QB position is not for him I mean Ö really ?
    Its just a little bit too much stress for his fragile mind. His lack of confidence in himself kept the Colts from signing any real backup option for fears of destroying his mental state like the eagles did.

It looks like the Colts will be picking high in the draft and Carson will either be out of the league or become a backup.
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Eegles4ever: This is some football here. What about the Wentz? This thread by fiddy.

RBphiladelphia: This couldn't be a Wentz even if you wished for it. Wentz does not exist.

Mr Not the Eagles: Friends, look for the lack of Wentz where there is now Hertz. Wentz is a horse while Dak is a cow.

CamBearMan: I am not Cam, Cam is inevitable.

Mods: Guys, please cut out on all the violence. Due to complaints, the letter A must be at least 6 spaces away from the letter I.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Its just a little bit too much stress for his fragile mind. His lack of confidence in himself kept the Colts from signing any real backup option for fears of destroying his mental state like the eagles did.

It looks like the Colts will be picking high in the draft and Carson will either be out of the league or become a backup.
    Itís almost hard to believe . The guy can play with the pain of 2 sprained ankles but has the mental toughness of a wet fart .

How stupid is Irsay ? The last thing you do with someone like Wentz is to even mention his name to the press unless itís in a positive manner . To say itís been difficult so far is complete craziness

Wentz has had a couple of good games (not great) and a dud. Interesting that all we heard was he held the ball forever until sacgiants posted data suggesting otherwise. Colts are banged up, Wentz is banged up, certainly not a good recipe for success early on.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Wentz has had a couple of good games (not great) and a dud. Interesting that all we heard was he held the ball forever until sacgiants posted data suggesting otherwise. Colts are banged up, Wentz is banged up, certainly not a good recipe for success early on.
    I think that his statement about being stressed out and exhausted after 3 games shows us exactly who he is . Talent was never his problem . Every team is banged up .

If Iím Irsay and I hear him talking about being stressed and exhausted and itís week 3 Iím crapping my pants right about now Ö lol

How stupid is Irsay ? The last thing you do with someone like Wentz is to even mention his name to the press unless itís in a positive manner . To say itís been difficult so far is complete craziness
    The guy may be a little fragile but youíre being as ridiculous as BDawk on the opposite end. To expect EVERY (which is what youíre doing) criticism of Wentz to make him go cry in a corner, is trolling at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Carson Wentz: The QBs, QB

If Iím Irsay and I hear him talking about being stressed and exhausted and itís week 3 Iím crapping my pants right about now Ö lol
    Do you read whole articles or at least try to understand context?

He was stressed and exhausted going into week three DUE to his ankle injuries.

Heís not stressed or exhausted from the season.

Only a guy that comes back less than a week after two ankle injuries will be criticized because he had exhaustion/stress preparing for the quick turnaround. The dude ****ing played but nope, thereís surf.

His toughness canít be questioned anymore. The dude is probably going to be out of the league because heís overcompensating for these injuries now though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Do you read whole articles or at least try to understand context?

He was stressed and exhausted going into week three DUE to his ankle injuries.

Heís not stressed or exhausted from the season.

Only a guy that comes back less than a week after two ankle injuries will be criticized because he had exhaustion/stress preparing for the quick turnaround. The dude ****ing played but nope, thereís surf.

His toughness canít be questioned anymore. The dude is probably going to be out of the league because heís overcompensating for these injuries now though.
    Yes I clearly said in the first post it was because not knowing if he was going to play all week Ö well welcome to the world of a NFL QB mr. Wentz . Tony Romo damn near spent his entire career preparing the same way . Your mentally and physically stressed and exhausted? Keep it to yourself . Act like a leader . Act like a man .

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    The guy may be a little fragile but youíre being as ridiculous as BDawk on the opposite end. To expect EVERY (which is what youíre doing) criticism of Wentz to make him go cry in a corner, is trolling at this point.
    I go by the way he seems to react to adversity. Plus when you have a me first guy they never respond well to public criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Me: The Colts OL has been really bad and has been a huge reason for Carson's struggles. Whether due to injuries or a step back in play, the OL is the main issue above all else.

Wentz haters: Carson has always been terrible and he's the main reason why the OL is so bad. He holds on to the ball for way too long and he's more responsible for his sacks than the OL is.

Data:

https://twitter.com/Pat_Thorman/stat...19349906968578
    That was actually the case last year in Philly, too. Not 2% but pretty low. Yet PFF didn't grade the Eagles OL too bad either: slightly below average. We'd have to wait for PFF's OL ranking to know for sure, but let's assume the Colts OL are terrible, Wentz is still in the top third in (longest) Time to Throw, so the two combined is not a good recipe for success. With a bad OL someone's gonna get beat after 3 seconds.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 09-29-2021 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    That was actually the case last year in Philly, too. Not 2% but pretty low. Yet PFF didn't grade the Eagles OL too bad either: slightly below average. We'd have to wait for PFF's OL ranking to know for sure, but let's assume the Colts OL are terrible, Wentz is still in the top third in Time to Throw, so the two combined is not a good recipe for success. With a bad OL someone's gonna get beat after 3 seconds.
    Even with a good oline someone is getting beat around the 3 second mark. The highest TT right now is Lamar at 3.25 seconds and that's because he does Lamar tings to extend plays.

The difference between a good OL and a bad one is not missing assignments and giving guys free runs at the QB.
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Eegles4ever: This is some football here. What about the Wentz? This thread by fiddy.

RBphiladelphia: This couldn't be a Wentz even if you wished for it. Wentz does not exist.

Mr Not the Eagles: Friends, look for the lack of Wentz where there is now Hertz. Wentz is a horse while Dak is a cow.

CamBearMan: I am not Cam, Cam is inevitable.

Mods: Guys, please cut out on all the violence. Due to complaints, the letter A must be at least 6 spaces away from the letter I.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Even with a good oline someone is getting beat around the 3 second mark. The highest TT right now is Lamar at 3.25 seconds and that's because he does Lamar tings to extend plays.

The difference between a good OL and a bad one is not missing assignments and giving guys free runs at the QB.
    I just checked and last year Rivers had the 6th lowest Time to Throw. Has there been a sudden change in scheme with Reich going for longer developing plays this year, despite the worse OL?