Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 266 of 289 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 4323

https://horseshoeheroes.com/2022/01/...z-replacement/

I donít agree with this Ehnlinger is more then capable of doing what Wentz did this season which was just hand the ball off but heís not going to make the crazy mistakes Wentz makes . As the owner said just make the layups when we need it . Thatís all this roster needs the QB to do . With no first rounders they canít let the Wentz failure dictate the draft . Go for a FA or trust your previous draft

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    https://horseshoeheroes.com/2022/01/...z-replacement/

I donít agree with this Ehnlinger is more then capable of doing what Wentz did this season which was just hand the ball off but heís not going to make the crazy mistakes Wentz makes . As the owner said just make the layups when we need it . Thatís all this roster needs the QB to do . With no first rounders they canít let the Wentz failure dictate the draft . Go for a FA or trust your previous draft
    Iíd bet a grand that says he wouldnít be a top 10 td guy along with a top 3 int guy.

But hey, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Iíd bet a grand that says he wouldnít be a top 10 td guy along with a top 3 int guy.

But hey, good luck.
    Iím really confused DAK had 10 more touchdowns and only 3 less picks . No one cares they are sitting home watching the playoffs yet 27 touchdowns and 7 picks and not even making the playoffs in the weakest division in football does not change your stance on Wentz??? Lol Ö my faith in DAK is shook a bit yet based on what I just watched yet all seems rosey with ginger Jesus to you . Howís that possible ??? Heís being run out of town . He couldnít make the playoffs handing the ball to the leagues mvp . You compared it to how when Zeke runs the ball well yet you fail to mention DAK still throws for 300 in those games where as Wentz goes for about 95 Ö how in gods name has your stance not changed regarding this bum Ö I mean how ??? Honestly.. how ?

But hey, good luck.
    But the record would still be the same . If I was QB their record would still be the same . Either Taylor wins the game or they lose . Prove me wrong Iíll wait .

Iím really confused DAK had 10 more touchdowns and only 3 less picks . No one cares they are sitting home watching the playoffs yet 27 touchdowns and 7 picks and not even making the playoffs in the weakest division in football does not change your stance on Wentz??? Lol Ö my faith in DAK is shook a bit yet based on what I just watched yet all seems rosey with ginger Jesus to you . Howís that possible ??? Heís being run out of town . He couldnít make the playoffs handing the ball to the leagues mvp . You compared it to how when Zeke runs the ball well yet you fail to mention DAK still throws for 300 in those games where as Wentz goes for about 95 Ö how in gods name has your stance not changed regarding this bum Ö I mean how ??? Honestly.. how ?
    I see you didnít study how to stay in one conversation during your time out.

I see you didnít study how to stay in one conversation during your time out.
    Itís the same conversation with every QB there are not different rules just because 1 is your favorite player . I see you didnít learn that even after every single active poster in here tried to tell you that in this thread including the lone Colts fan who also appears done with Wentz

Itís the same conversation with every QB there are not different rules just because 1 is your favorite player . I see you didnít learn that even after every single active poster in here tried to tell you that in this thread including the lone Colts fan who also appears done with Wentz
    I think weíre just going to have to be satisfied with a 99 percent consensus on Wentz.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    I think weíre just going to have to be satisfied with a 99 percent consensus on Wentz.
    Top 10 in tds.

top 2 in picks.

Far from broken.

Top 10 in tds.

top 2 in picks.

Far from broken.
    the team that just traded a mid first for him and is also paying him and has no other option isnt even trying to keep him lol... dudes trash and literally nobody wants him but not broken

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    the team that just traded a mid first for him and is also paying him and has no other option isnt even trying to keep him lol... dudes trash and literally nobody wants him but not broken
    Lots of speculation.

Donít really care outside of a guy I have no problem cheering for. No longer affects Philly in any capacity.

Lots of speculation.

Donít really care outside of a guy I have no problem cheering for. No longer affects Philly in any capacity.
    Its not really speculation. They traded a first for the guy, he was coddled all season long. He had the best RB in the league behind him and played like trash on several occasions. The Colts did all the right things to try and fix him and they still missed the playoffs. Now they are having a bit of buyers remorse.

Its crazy to only look at he was top 10 in TDs and top 2 in INTs when considering what kind of offense the Colts were running. All he had to do was make the easy throws and his teams walks into the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Its not really speculation. They traded a first for the guy, he was coddled all season long. He had the best RB in the league behind him and played like trash on several occasions. The Colts did all the right things to try and fix him and they still missed the playoffs. Now they are having a bit of buyers remorse.

Its crazy to only look at he was top 10 in TDs and top 2 in INTs when considering what kind of offense the Colts were running. All he had to do was make the easy throws and his teams walks into the playoffs.
    All their defense or OL had to do was not get embarrassed by Jax.

Plenty of blame to go around but Wentz deserves the biggest share for sure.

Top 10 in tds.

top 2 in picks.

Far from broken.
    Iíve seen you bash Quaterbacks who do that every season . Bring up who they play and who they didnít play . Now that all goes away because itís Wentz that needs those 2 stats in order for you to minimize the absolute disaster of a season he just had ?

Lots of speculation.

Here we go again .. lol Ö speculation? Who has endorsed his return as starter ? Heís being drug through the mud right now . If it wasnít for a cap hit heís looking for a job right now and you know it . The owner didnít seem to like him from day 1 . Calling him out about the vaccination and all that