Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 300 of 303 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 4532
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    The difference is Dak’s teammates and coaches actually like him.
    Still looking for this list of teammates and coaches that hate Wentz.

It’s a really bad narrative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Wilson and Wentz are both bad, and are both disliked by their teammates.

That said, Wilson has a much bigger excuse with the terrible coach he has.
    Looks like even with his celebrity wife’s help, Wilson is hated even more…

https://twitter.com/mikeklis/status/...showed-up-2%2F

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    This is also where I’m at with dak as well. I **** on him, and I’ve baited a few of you cowboy fans in here just now with me over exaggerating things haha but here’s what I really think of him. He’s a really good QB. Great leader. A guy that players want to play with. That being said, I just don’t think he’s the kind of guy that will go out and make plays when you need them. Down 5 with 1:00 left and 1 timeout on your own 20, I don’t feel confident in dak in that situation. Now ARod or Tom Brady or mahomes etc, yeah I almost always say “they left too much time on the clock..” and yes, I realize these type of players are extremely hard to find, but my point is why pay a guy like he can do it, if he can’t? The daks and kyler Murrays and Lamar jacksons and Kirk cousins etc, they are a tier below and shouldn’t be paid like they are in that top tier.

And that’s my issue with Jalen hurts. I don’t think he will ever be in that top tier as much as I would love it, so I’d rather not see the eagles pay him like he is. I think his ceiling might be in that next tier, alongside the daks and Lamar Jackson’s, deshaun watsons and Murray’s etc. this is also partially why I’d prefer a franchise tag, to see him get better in 2023 before giving him $200mill+ in guarantees over 4-5 seasons.
    I think most Cowboys fans (myself included) see Dak (and Hurts) the same way. They’re not Brady, Rodgers, or Mahomes. They’re not the guy that’s going to consistently carry their team with their arm. Those three guys might be the only 3 in the entire NFL that are though.

Both Dak and Hurts though have a very strong work ethic and are great leaders. As long as the weapons and OL are good they each have the talent to reach a SB. Also as long as the talent around them is elite both are capable of winning a SB. We’ve seen lessor QB’s win a championship. Both front offices also appear capable of keeping the talent around their QB pretty strong. So as long as Philly continues to draft well and make smart trades and draft well Hurts is more than capable of winning a SB (same for Dak). That’s my opinion anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Looks like even with his celebrity wife’s help, Wilson is hated even more…

https://twitter.com/mikeklis/status/...showed-up-2%2F

wilson and rodgers are dicks so i am not surprised lol. That being said when you are actually good for more than 1 season being a dick becomes tolerable.

Wilson gets traded for a haul while wentz gets traded just to get him off the team

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    wilson and rodgers are dicks so i am not surprised lol. That being said when you are actually good for more than 1 season being a dick becomes tolerable.

Wilson gets traded for a haul while wentz gets traded just to get him off the team
    Just face it, trading for Wilson is already being considered the worst trade in nfl history.

You keep knocking a guy that still outperformed Wilson the last few years, he only needed 6 games though to do it this year.[emoji13]

Just face it, trading for Wilson is already being considered the worst trade in nfl history.

You keep knocking a guy that still outperformed Wilson the last few years, he only needed 6 games though to do it this year.[emoji13]

out performed the last few years...

wilson destroyed him the previous 4 seasons... holy **** you are nuts. Tell me what years over the last 4 seasons from 2018 on was wentz better?

Carson Wentz: The QBs, QB

out performed the last few years...

wilson destroyed him the previous 4 seasons... holy **** you are nuts. Tell me what years over the last 4 seasons from 2018 on was wentz better?
    19, 21, 22

Last edited by BDawk4Prez; 11-30-2022 at 09:24 PM.

But stats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19 was a wash, Wentz just didn’t have beat the offensive playmakers that Wilson had, 21 and 22 though, Wentz was better.

But stats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not just stats but a massive ****ing gap in them lol.

lol 19 was a wash...

wilson had

66 comp 31 touchdowns 5 interceptions 4100 passing yards rating of 103 and a qbr of 71.5 with a ypa of 8 while rushing 75 times for 342 yards 3 touchdowns 6 fumbles

wentz had

64 comp 27 touchdowns 7 interceptions 4000 passing yards rating of 93 and a qbr of 61 with a ypa of 6.7 while rushing 62 times for 243 yards and 16 fumbles

yet its a wash

also we can go into his advanced stats where russ rate+ TDpct+ intpct+ NYPA/AYPA COMPpct+ are all higher literally every year. None of the past 4 years outside of this current season has wentz been close

lol 19 was a wash...

wilson had

66 comp 31 touchdowns 5 interceptions 4100 passing yards rating of 103 and a qbr of 71.5 with a ypa of 8 while rushing 75 times for 342 yards 3 touchdowns 6 fumbles

wentz had

64 comp 27 touchdowns 7 interceptions 4000 passing yards rating of 93 and a qbr of 61 with a ypa of 6.7 while rushing 62 times for 243 yards and 16 fumbles

yet its a wash

also we can go into his advanced stats where russ rate+ TDpct+ intpct+ NYPA/AYPA COMPpct+ are all higher literally every year. None of the past 4 years outside of this current season has wentz been close
    Now compare offensive playmakers.

Go!

Actually, don’t. I don’t care.

Dak loses 2 guys and is starting to get exposed.. top 20 qb. Maybe.
    He's probably a little higher than that, but 10-20 is probably a good spot for him. Labeling him Dalton-Line feels bad but it somewhat realistic.

He's not Mahomes/Allen/Lamar/Hurts... but he's an upgrade over Tannehill/Brady/Carr/Goff/Stafford. Probably close with Kirk/Kyler/Herbert?

He is #8 in QB Rating and #6 in QBR though.
    2021 - 2026
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

“Dak is under center. Hands the ball off to Tony pollard, pollard makes a defender miss, follows a block, spins around a defender, he’s at the 20, 15, 10, annnddd touchdown!!”

Cowboy fans: “Wow! What a handoff by dak!!!”
    Think the point is that a lot of QBs can't handle even that. Like Kyler, for example (or Wentz lol).
    2021 - 2026
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt