Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 161 of 218 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 3269
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    It's just to nit-pick at this point though.

If Wentz finishes the year playing the way he has then yes that puts him in top 10 discussion (ultimately being included in a list of guys talked about in the on-going map discussion).

I neer said he would win MVP which is what seems to be what is bing implied.
    You are not in the mvp discussion by just being in the top 10 discussion

Youíre only in the discussion for being in the top 33% of a position in the nfl

MVPs are top 3 top 5 not fringe top 10

Carson Wentz: The QBs, QB

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    You are not in the mvp discussion by just being in the top 10 discussion

Youíre only in the discussion for being in the top 33% of a position in the nfl

MVPs are top 3 top 5 not fringe top 10
    Donít want to regurgitate what last stand but this is what is meant.

You, BDawk, think a top 10 QB is in MVP discussion. Thatís quite a reach but you maybe have like 5 total players even in a discussion.

Not nitpicking your criteria is just overly inclusive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Ya canít have almost one third of QBs in the MVP conversation. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Donít want to regurgitate what last stand but this is what is meant.

You, BDawk, think a top 10 QB is in MVP discussion. Thatís quite a reach but you maybe have like 5 total players even in a discussion.

Not nitpicking your criteria is just overly inclusive.
    Over the course of the year, look at the article I posted, there are around 10QBS mentioned at different points of the year.

This by no means implies that all 10 have a shot to win it.

I can't believe I actually have to explain this. It's fluid. Of course 2-3 will be favorites and likely be included throughout the whole season but others enter/leave throughout.

No need in making this any more than it is.

I thought prior to the foot injury/ankles that he would be in the discussion. He's not. Could he find his way there, we don't know that yet, 1/3 of the season isn't even over, lots COULD change. Will it, who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Ya canít have almost one third of QBs in the MVP conversation. Lol
    In week 16/17, absolutely not.

Over the course of now 17 games, yes you can (see link I posted for that rationale).

Let's make this easy.

Wentz can still finish as a top 10 QB this year.

Wentz will not win the MVP.

Everyone feel better?

Over the course of the year, look at the article I posted, there are around 10QBS mentioned at different points of the year.

This by no means implies that all 10 have a shot to win it.

I can't believe I actually have to explain this. It's fluid. Of course 2-3 will be favorites and likely be included throughout the whole season but others enter/leave throughout.

No need in making this any more than it is.

I thought prior to the foot injury/ankles that he would be in the discussion. He's not. Could he find his way there, we don't know that yet, 1/3 of the season isn't even over, lots COULD change. Will it, who knows?
    Sure. Just think itís a weird way to look at it.
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Sure. Just think itís a weird way to look at it.
    Why is it weird? Is the article weird too? Do you not find the discussion fluid?

If Wentz finishes the year playing the way he has then yes that puts him in top 10 discussion (ultimately being included in a list of guys talked about in the on-going map discussion).

Some of it will be Wentz playing well but a lot of it will be the Colts winning. He can't just put up good numbers while they lose and get MVP discussion.

Carson Wentz: The QBs, QB

Why is it weird? Is the article weird too? Do you not find the discussion fluid?
    So you think Wentz can be discussed like Minshew and Brisset were discussed?

I think hyping up a guy by saying heíll be in talks during the season when guys like Brissett and Minshew have been discussed in the same light is weird.

So you think Wentz can be discussed like Minshew and Brisset were discussed?

I think hyping up a guy by saying heíll be in talks during the season when guys like Brissett and Minshew have been discussed in the same light is weird.
    I just think itís fluid and over the course of a full season around 10 qbs will enter the chat. I even said this exact thing back when I said it.

Most are talked about over several weeks, some arenít. I viewed him more in the 1/2 season discussion but no chance to win it in all reality. So not the Minshew/brissett end of it but more like Dak.

They have 2 wins Ö. LolÖ so no . Did you watch DAK snag a win from the jaws of defeat ? Wentz is not that guy . Itís time to stop . Heís a good QB .. sometimes above average sometimes not . Thatís it . DAK is a real QB . When you watch the 2 players then understand DAK isnít even the best QB in the league you would think it would make you realize Wentz will never be on that level . This is what year 6 ? And you still donít know the difference between great and good ? Come on man this is getting crazy . Shows over bro . When you gonna realize this . You and Wentz are out of your league here . He will never be DAK great . Donít disappoint yourself by trying to move mountains and crunch any garbage pale stat you can find on click bail sites to try and change reality . Wentz good DAK great . Pretty simple to understand no?

Whoís the 1 saying I was being nice not rubbing in the fact that Bdawk s Wentz / DAK evaluation has turned out to be the biggest blunder prediction this site ever had ? Well Iím not done yet Ö lololol

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Whoís the 1 saying I was being nice not rubbing in the fact that Bdawk s Wentz / DAK evaluation has turned out to be the biggest blunder prediction this site ever had ? Well Iím not done yet Ö lololol
    I said that.

To be fair I thought Wentz was better, too, but when he lost his escapability and no longer had a top OL (over the 3-year span from 2017-19 the Eagles had arguably the best OL in the league) it really exposed how slow he was to process the field. That doesn't mean he still can't make plays, but then when his own actions and words confirmed what a bad leader he is, I was done. I just can't continue to prop up an Eagles QB who quit on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I said that.

To be fair I thought Wentz was better, too, but when he lost his escapability and no longer had a top OL (over the 3-year span from 2017-19 the Eagles had arguably the best OL in the league) it really exposed how slow he was to process the field. That doesn't mean he still can't make plays, but then when his own actions and words confirmed what a bad leader he is, I was done. I just can't continue to prop up an Eagles QB who quit on the team.
    Didnít you quit on the team?