Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 60 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Philly had lots of issues last season.
    I'd like to ask everyone on this forum if they ever saw you point out specific issues that Wentz had last year.

I could be wrong but I don't think it ever got more specific than "Wentz was bad, too" -- said solely so you could claim you never absolved him from criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I'd like to ask everyone on this forum if they ever saw you point out specific issues that Wentz had last year.

I could be wrong but I don't think it ever got more specific than "Wentz was bad, too" -- said solely so you could claim you never absolved him from criticism.
    Whatís strange is I still have no idea what he thinks actually happened . He said Wentz could have been better but seems to put most of the blame on the team . Which is why I asked a few weeks ago how many of the top 10 or 12 QB would become the worse QB Iím football in the same situation. I donít think any of them .

You think these comments are because Jenkins was upset?

"Look at these reports." - "I don't trust anonymous sources."
    "How about this non-anonymous source?" - "He's just jealous."

I don't think anybody ever claimed that everyone disliked Wentz.

By the way, the Eagles obviously should have paid Jenkins instead of Wentz.
    Disagree.

Sorry, not doing the work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Whatís strange is I still have no idea what he thinks actually happened . He said Wentz could have been better but seems to put most of the blame on the team . Which is why I asked a few weeks ago how many of the top 10 or 12 QB would become the worse QB Iím football in the same situation. I donít think any of them .
    In the same situation? Easily half.

In the same situation? Easily half.

😂😂😂😂 at least I know your stance now your not blaming Wentz at all .

I donít think he will ever let it go . Itís .... pretty strange heís the last guy in the world who refuses to except what happened

😂😂😂😂 at least I know your stance now your not blaming Wentz at all .
    No.

I just donít think others would have done much different in that dumpster fire.

Sorry, not doing the work for you.
    I'm not asking you. I'm asking everyone else on this forum if they ever saw you criticize specific issues with Wentz, not just "he was bad, too".

You think these comments are because Jenkins was upset?

"Look at these reports." - "I don't trust anonymous sources."
    "How about this non-anonymous source?" - "He's just jealous."

I don't think anybody ever claimed that everyone disliked Wentz.

By the way, the Eagles obviously should have paid Jenkins instead of Wentz.
    Obviously lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I donít feel confident in saying theyíd be the worst QB in the NFL but Iíd think they all would be worse than normal in that same situation
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I donít feel confident in saying theyíd be the worst QB in the NFL but Iíd think they all would be worse than normal in that same situation
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Of course their stats may not be the same going on worse teams but Iím talking about the entire situation. From the pouting after JH was drafted to his machanics deteriorating to him being distraction in the film room . All that contributed to him being the worse WB in the league . Those other QB are leaders . They would most likely act the opposite in the film room with the hopes of improving the team . How many would have been benched for a rookie with average passing skills ? None of those guys have been the worse player in any league... probably in their entire lives

I'm not asking you. I'm asking everyone else on this forum if they ever saw you criticize specific issues with Wentz, not just "he was bad, too".
    No . I canít say I do in fact heís defended anyone elseís criticism .

The crazy thing is Wentz was able to show enough talent to get drafted #2 overall on a team that would probably be given a run for their money by some HS teams . But they were won a lot of games . Everything ran extremely smoothly. And when Philly was good enough to win games things continued to go smoothly. Then a string of adverse situations arose and he completely crumbled . I mean thatís what happened in a nut shell . It was either that or he was just never as good as everyone thought . Including me . Now heís in a place that seems to be run very smoothly. Itís a fresh start . He has his contract . He will once again start off with no adversity . But itís sure to come at some point . Thatís just life .

Page 21 of 60 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast