Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    https://nypost.com/2021/01/30/eagles...lcolm-jenkins/

Hereís a non anonymous source . Will that do ? Malcom Jenkins talks about putting some blame on the coaches for protecting Carsonís large ego in the Locke room . He goes on to call Wentz a friend but thatís not very flattering even though in a way heís trying to defend him .. lol.. when you look bad even though someone is defending you .... thatís pretty bad .
    Do you think he didnít like Wentz or was he upset the eagles paid Wentz instead?

Even if he didnít, again, Malcolm is not everyone as many like to point to.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Do you think he didnít like Wentz or was he upset the eagles paid Wentz instead?

I think Wentz turned out to be a spoiled brat that couldnít handle any adversity and it cost him the Locke room then his job .

Complete opposite of Captain Americaís team . Kill his mother , kill his brother , snap his ankle clear off during a contract year ... he just keeps coming at you ... Wentz couldnít handle running the same plays that Nick Foles liked 😢

I think Wentz turned out to be a spoiled brat that couldnít handle any adversity and it cost him the Locke room then his job .

Complete opposite of Captain Americaís team . Kill his mother , kill his brother , snap his ankle clear off during a contract year ... he just keeps coming at you ... Wentz couldnít handle running the same plays that Nick Foles liked [emoji22]
    The battle of talking about two QBs who never played in and won a Super Bowl continues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/30/eagles...lcolm-jenkins/

Hereís a non anonymous source . Will that do ? Malcom Jenkins talks about putting some blame on the coaches for protecting Carsonís large ego in the Locke room . He goes on to call Wentz a friend but thatís not very flattering even though in a way heís trying to defend him .. lol.. when you look bad even though someone is defending you .... thatís pretty bad .
    I thought the argument was he wasnít liked in the locker room? Regardless of how Ďflatteringí it is, Iíd think referring to someone as your friend (especially when you arenít even on the team anymore) would suggest thatÖ you like them?
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I thought the argument was he wasnít liked in the locker room? Regardless of how Ďflatteringí it is, Iíd think referring to someone as your friend (especially when you arenít even on the team anymore) would suggest thatÖ you like them?
    No not all all . Who really cares who likes him . These are supppsed to be grown men were talking about . Respect is a better word and it doesnít sound like he got much of that .

But thatís why I quoted Jenkins . If a guy that seems to like you publicly admits you have a ego that the coaches didnít do a good job of checking ..... then itís time to check yourself. And maybe he did that .

No not all all . Who really cares who likes him . These are supppsed to be grown men were talking about . Respect is a better word and it doesnít sound like he got much of that .
    I donít disagree. I do think it stems from him though and why seems like the self reflecting he needed (which seems to be whatís happening in Indi).

I wouldnít say he was necessarily a baby but Iíd say he took being drafted so high, praise he got, MVP type season he had, then getting the contract/franchise guy together as him being infallible on the Eagles.

So I do think he had arrogance and ego problems IF these reports about the Lockertoom are correct but I also donít think it was nearly as bad as what it seems to be portrayed especially if he is in fact changing in the Indi locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Yes, every QB should be refining their mechanics and constantly going over them so it is muscle memory. But that Wentz article didn't sound like he was refining his mechanics, it sounded like he was rebuilding them.
    Honestly don't think this is an issue. Andrew luck had to rebuild his mechanics in the offseason right before he had the best year of his career.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I donít disagree. I do think it stems from him though and why seems like the self reflecting he needed (which seems to be whatís happening in Indi).

I wouldnít say he was necessarily a baby but Iíd say he took being drafted so high, praise he got, MVP type season he had, then getting the contract/franchise guy together as him being infallible on the Eagles.

So I do think he had arrogance and ego problems IF these reports about the Lockertoom are correct but I also donít think it was nearly as bad as what it seems to be portrayed especially if he is in fact changing in the Indi locker room.
    Yeah if I had to guess Iíd say it was exaggerated by the media. Then his play declined so they really open ones up on him

Who really cares who likes him?

Have you read the thread? Iím responding to those who continue to bring it up so obviously they do.

Who really cares who likes him?

Have you read the thread? Iím responding to those who continue to bring it up so obviously they do.
    He had more issues then being unpopular.. lol.. but those issues probably contributed to that .

He had more issues then being unpopular.. lol.. but those issues probably contributed to that .
    Philly had lots of issues last season.

You think these comments are because Jenkins was upset?

"Look at these reports." - "I don't trust anonymous sources."
    "How about this non-anonymous source?" - "He's just jealous."

I don't think anybody ever claimed that everyone disliked Wentz.

By the way, the Eagles obviously should have paid Jenkins instead of Wentz.

But thatís why I quoted Jenkins . If a guy that seems to like you publicly admits you have a ego that the coaches didnít do a good job of checking ..... then itís time to check yourself. And maybe he did that .
    This.

Page 20 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast