Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Anonymous players and media.
    Are you still saying these reports about him in the film room and spitefully changing plays are all lies ? He was ran out of Philly faster then Clubber Lang . After they sold the farm to get him ... then refinanced it to keep him ... lol.. yet your still denying this?

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Are you still saying these reports about him in the film room and spitefully changing plays are all lies ? He was ran out of Philly faster then Clubber Lang . After they sold the farm to get him ... then refinanced it to keep him ... lol.. yet your still denying this?
    Can you point me to a player or coach that has criticized him and stood behind it?

Again, anonymous sources.

Does it make it a lie, never said it did, does it make it gospel, I say not always.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    If you Google "Tom Brady working on mechanics" several articles dating back as early as 2012 and recent as 2020 show up. It's honestly just an offseason thing that most QBs do because the only time mechanics can truly be practiced is during the offseason. Once real games begin nobody gives a **** about mechanics on 75% of plays because it's that rare that most QBs are even given the protection to have that convenience. I'd honestly say there's only a handful of top 20 QBs currently playing who actually rely on great mechanics.
    Yes, every QB should be refining their mechanics and constantly going over them so it is muscle memory. But that Wentz article didn't sound like he was refining his mechanics, it sounded like he was rebuilding them.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    You know what is being overlooked? Doesn’t this show that Wentz isn’t this arrogant selfish crybaby if he’s admitting and willing to “rebuild from the ground up?”

He’s admitting he’s sucked and needs to rework. Says something about a guy who can admit that in order to get better.
    Isn't this beating a dead horse? I think it is pretty set in stone that a lot of people in the locker room did not like Wentz. Not sure why people with no inside knowledge of the locker room continue to debate this and try to defend Wentz. Not like he was a bad guy, but people didn't get behind him and he did not lead them.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Isn't this beating a dead horse? I think it is pretty set in stone that a lot of people in the locker room did not like Wentz. Not sure why people with no inside knowledge of the locker room continue to debate this and try to defend Wentz. Not like he was a bad guy, but people didn't get behind him and he did not lead them.
    Yet here you are, outside the lockerroom, with no real knowledge making claims that haven’t been proven.

You say:

A lot of people didn’t like him. Proof?
    People didn’t get behind him. Guys in the lockerroom say different. The media however.
    Did not lead them. See above.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Wait are you saying in a locker room of 60+ men of various socioeconomic, racial, and geographic backgrounds aren't always kumbaya and that's news?

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Wait are you saying in a locker room of 60+ men of various socioeconomic, racial, and geographic backgrounds aren't always kumbaya and that's news?
    Wild.

Can you point me to a player or coach that has criticized him and stood behind it?

Again, anonymous sources.

Does it make it a lie, never said it did, does it make it gospel, I say not always.
    I point to the catastrophic ending to his Eagle career I mean come on . If those reports weren’t true he’d probably still be on the team . I don’t know who liked him . But the most disturbing part of it all was him being a distraction in the film room and that he spitefully changed plays . Doesn’t even matter who like him and who didn’t .

https://www.phillyvoice.com/eagles-n...agents-058882/

Then there’s this . Seems like both JH and CW should be working on simple machanics . This guy ranked most of their throws as the worst in football .

Wild.
    You realize I was mocking your wanting proof any time people bring up that not everyone in the locker room liked Wentz.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    You realize I was mocking your wanting proof any time people bring up that not everyone in the locker room liked Wentz.
    It’s always “nobody liked him”, “ a lot of people don’t like him” “everyone dislikes him”.

My argument is to prove those claims. It’s dumb to think every player likes every player.

It’s also dumb to make comments that “nobody followed him or nobody gets behind him”.

The absolutes without proof while chastising others on psd is mind numbing.

The guy I quoted literally did exactly what he was mocking others for.

It’s always “nobody liked him”, “ a lot of people don’t like him” “everyone dislikes him”.

My argument is to prove those claims. It’s dumb to think every player likes every player.

It’s also dumb to make comments that “nobody followed him or nobody gets behind him”.

The absolutes without proof while chastising others on psd is mind numbing.

The guy I quoted literally did exactly what he was mocking others for.
    Your probably right there’s no way to prove who actually likes him but that wasn’t the issue . That’s not why he was benched for a rookie then traded . If I’m sitting in a film room and a guy is acting like a baby I’m not sure that would make me not like the guy but I’d have a hard time respecting him . That’s the main issue here .

Anonymous players and media.
    https://www.poynter.org/newsletters/...ymous-sources/

https://nypost.com/2021/01/30/eagles...lcolm-jenkins/

Here’s a non anonymous source . Will that do ? Malcom Jenkins talks about putting some blame on the coaches for protecting Carson’s large ego in the Locke room . He goes on to call Wentz a friend but that’s not very flattering even though in a way he’s trying to defend him .. lol.. when you look bad even though someone is defending you .... that’s pretty bad .

Page 19 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast