Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 66 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    The first round pick is 75% of snaps or 70% of snaps and playoffs

So the eagles have to essentially hope heís either back by week 5 because 13 games is 76%

Or if heís gone until longer that he plays 12 games and they make the playoffs

Basically the absolute last chance at the first is the 49ers game they have

Best case is still if he comes back vs the Texans or earlier and they miss the playoffs because the hole is too deep
    If heís not back by week 4 he definitely wonít be back for week 5. The whole training staff should be fired if they clear him to play after week 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What sucked is Wentz was on the right track. He looked really awesome in the practice that he got injured in. Turned the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    What sucked is Wentz was on the right track. He looked really awesome in the practice that he got injured in. Turned the corner.
    lol imagine thinking someone looks awesome in practice... THE DUDE IS DONE.... We all need to just move on man geez. The colts ****ed up and the eagles just got bank nomatter if he returns. The dude was washed before the injury and now he is done for good. This is the route he chose and the bed he made.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lol imagine thinking someone looks awesome in practice... THE DUDE IS DONE.... We all need to just move on man geez. The colts ****ed up and the eagles just got bank nomatter if he returns. The dude was washed before the injury and now he is done for good. This is the route he chose and the bed he made.
    So, move on.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    So, move on.
    Lol what a dumb *** take. Saying a 27 year old after one bad season is washed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Carson's practice matters because of his mechanical reset. Maybe he'll be better with improved mechanics, and that seemed to have been the case based on that practice session.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I'm amazed at how many people don't want to discuss/read about Wentz, yet, can't seem to, what is it, discuss/read Wentz.

Carson's practice matters because of his mechanical reset. Maybe he'll be better with improved mechanics, and that seemed to have been the case based on that practice session.
    Oh, you must be new here. MTM was surf before surf made being surf cool.

I miss surf.

Not to bring you down, but have you ever seen any QB actually reset their mechanics? I legit don't think it's ever been done at the veteran NFL level.

I honestly don't think mechanics are as important as some people make them out to be. If Wentz returns to pre-2019 form it'll be because he's making better reads, using his feet to evade pressures, and (most importantly) not playing with bums at receiver.

All I have to say is Ben Simmons shot looks great in practice too.
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

injured yet again/bad mechanically and a guy that cant deal with pressure and cries the second something doesnt go his way... Yes he is done and age is irrelevent. Its not that easy to fix a guys mechanics in the NFL esp a QB unless its when he first comes into football.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Not to bring you down, but have you ever seen any QB actually reset their mechanics? I legit don't think it's ever been done at the veteran NFL level.

I honestly don't think mechanics are as important as some people make them out to be. If Wentz returns to pre-2019 form it'll be because he's making better reads, using his feet to evade pressures, and (most importantly) not playing with bums at receiver.
    he cant read defenses quick enough and cant get through his reads which makes him hold the ball forever all while constantly throwing low to guys because of his footwork when he is pressured.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    injured yet again/bad mechanically and a guy that cant deal with pressure and cries the second something doesnt go his way... Yes he is done and age is irrelevent. Its not that easy to fix a guys mechanics in the NFL esp a QB unless its when he first comes into football.
    You said he was done before he was injuredÖ not sure why youíre including that. He very well may be done now if he canít overcome the injury but you saying he was done after one bad season is a silly take.

Youíre also not creating a guy that never had it,
    youíre trying to fix something that was once there. There are flash in the pans and guys who can never repeat but the dudes had **** to work with since 17 and was at least an average QB during that time. 2020 was a garbage season for him, thatís about it.

Saying a guy is done at 27 (age is relevant) after a bad season when heís on his way to a new team with a familiar coach is a silly take regardless of how you try and spin it.

Barring a weird set backs Wentz likely misses 1 game, if that.

All I have to say is Ben Simmons shot looks great in practice too.
    It might in a game too if he would ever do it.