Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Starting pitching is their number 1 goal, and has been for awhile.
    That's only because deGrom's situation is tepid at best. Although, I don't see an ace available besides Scherzer. Their lineup is waking up but its still too LH imo. This bullpen is an issue. Its not just Diaz who has blown 3 saves in a row, its many of the guys leading up to Diaz. Not that they will improve all of those areas at the deadline but they have to make a needle moving transaction.

Michael Mayer@mikemayer22
    2m
    Mets have traded Billy McKinney to the Dodgers for minor league outfielder Carlos Rincon.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

I wonder if he is related to Ricardo Rincon

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Did not like that McKinney trade. He played well for us.

well he was DFA'd, so it was inevitable.

The McKinney thing sucks but it is what it is. If he had options, Iíd like to see him in the minors but oh well. Iím gonna miss screaming BILLAYYYY at the tv everytime he does something.

Rincon is having a nice season so at least they got something for him. Regardless of what scouts may think, an .813 OPS in AA is pretty solid. Also helps the Mets with losing an OF like Fargas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Rincon is younger and a power hitter too. But I can't seem to find a scouting report on him.

To get anything for a guy you DFA is a plus.

I like Blankenhorn more as a power lefty off the bench.

Matt Boyd and Kyle Gibson are free agents after next season. They would be good choices if the price is right. I'd think they might cost less than Stroman cost for the same amount of control remaining.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Matt Boyd and Kyle Gibson are free agents after next season. They would be good choices if the price is right. I'd think they might cost less than Stroman cost for the same amount of control remaining.
    Iíve thought the Tigers would be a tremendous trade partner for a while. Something like Boyd, Cisnero, and Grossman would be a fantastic get for this team while also not costing a hell of a lot. You can probably get all three of those guys for a package around a mid tier prospect like *checks notes* Jose Butto?

I donít know much about the lower end of the prospects but considering all of those guys are approaching free agency soon and arenít superstars by any means.

Bryant might be injured so who knows how thatíll work out but Iíd assume that the Mets are looking for a multi-player deal at this point.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    **** no

https://twitter.com/Ken_Rosenthal/st...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Mets get Rich Hill from TB Rays for Tommy Hunter and Matt Dyer (4th round pick last year). Great depth piece

Page 22 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast