Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Rumors

I would not trade Ginn, once again they dealt so many pithh cy big prospects that they find themselves with guys like Eickhoff and other bums starting for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Sure they can, they can trade Rameriz and Palmer, or JT Ginn.
    no way we trade Ginn

Quote Originally Posted by JCrusher View Post
    no way we trade Ginn
    If they are looking at Berrios?
    He's old for single A ball, his ERA is nice but his FIP is a bit on the high side. He has a 91-94 MPH FB with his slider being a plus pitch.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

He's old for single A ball, his ERA is nice but his FIP is a bit on the high side. He has a 91-94 MPH FB with his slider being a plus pitch.
    coming off TJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I would not trade Ginn, once again they dealt so many pithh cy big prospects that they find themselves with guys like Eickhoff and other bums starting for them.

That's why their draft was pitching heavy.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

. You do realize he had TJS right? That’s the only reason he is “old” for A ball. He would have been a first round pick otherwise. Just bevstse we got Kumar doesn’t make Ginn expendable

That's why their draft was pitching heavy.
    Yeah, but nobody aside from Kumar has the potential of Ginn as of now.

In a year we can easily be talking bout Ginn making the majors.

If we're serious about Berrios, Ginn is as good as gone.

. Exactly. I’m surprised some are so down in Ginn. He was basically the center of our 2020 draft. The only reason he fell to the 2nd round was TJS which he is now healthy from and pitching well. He will move quickly too

. You do realize he had TJS right? That’s the only reason he is “old” for A ball. He would have been a first round pick otherwise. Just bevstse we got Kumar doesn’t make Ginn expendable
    He was drafted last year. There wasn’t any minor league last year, so he didn’t miss any time. What does Kumar have to do with conversation? The Mets are in 1st, they need a bat, they need an arm and Ginn is a mid to back of the rotation pitcher. Ginn shouldn’t be the reason this team shouldn’t go for it.

He’s in Single A ball. He will come up most likely 2023 at the earliest.

. Exactly. I’m surprised some are so down in Ginn. He was basically the center of our 2020 draft. The only reason he fell to the 2nd round was TJS which he is now healthy from and pitching well. He will move quickly too
    Down on Ginn? Teams are going to want a top ten player. I am sure as hell not giving up Veintos. Ginn is nice, nothing extraordinary.

Down on Ginn? Teams are going to want a top ten player. I am sure as hell not giving up Veintos. Ginn is nice, nothing extraordinary

Agree to disagree I guess

Page 20 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast