Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Rumors

Hopefully this team is looking for bullpen help after a bat. They have nobody for LHH besides Loup and its killed them against the ****ing Pirates of all teams.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Hopefully this team is looking for bullpen help after a bat. They have nobody for LHH besides Loup and its killed them against the ****ing Pirates of all teams.
    Andrew Chafin to go along with Kris Bryant…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Let's go get Kimbrel. Diaz doesn't deserve his job

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post

Lol was just gonna say that

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

What makes you think Kimbrel is available

Quote Originally Posted by Harleydude666 View Post
    What makes you think Kimbrel is available
    Cubs suck, he’s a good reliever on an expensive contract.

He wouldn’t cost an exorbitant amount in terms of prospects

I want Bryant and Kimbrel. Diaz no bueno.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Twins say they will not trade anyone they control in 2022 which means Berrios is off limits. 🙁

Forget Kimbrel. He will cost too much in prospects. Bryant, Hendricks, and Chafin should be our targets. We probably have to trade Mauricio or Baty if we get Bryant and Kimbrel. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Forget Kimbrel. He will cost too much in prospects. Bryant, Hendricks, and Chafin should be our targets. We probably have to trade Mauricio or Baty if we get Bryant and Kimbrel. No thanks.
    Curious why you feel Hendricks will be cheap?? He is a very good sp locked in to a cheap salary ..kimbrel only has one more year after this and is a rp...think you are off on the price for bryant/hendricks being cheaper then bryant/kimbral..

Both pkgs. Are gonna be high and Kendrick even higher imo...chafin is another story and the much more feasible imo.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GoMetsGo View Post
    Curious why you feel Hendricks will be cheap?? He is a very good sp locked in to a cheap salary ..kimbrel only has one more year after this and is a rp...think you are off on the price for bryant/hendricks being cheaper then bryant/kimbral..

Both pkgs. Are gonna be high and Kendrick even higher imo...chafin is another story and the much more feasible imo.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Then forget Hendricks too. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    . Mets can’t afford to trade anymore top prospects.

Quote Originally Posted by JCrusher View Post
    Correct. That's what I said. Any of our top 6 prospects, plus Vientos (not sure why Kalil Lee is ranked ahead of Vientos) should be kept unless we're getting someone controllable through at least 2 more years. I can live with trading Ginn in a deal for Berrios, but I wouldn't go any further than that. We aren't a Kris Bryant away from a WS title.

Quote Originally Posted by JCrusher View Post
    Sure they can, they can trade Rameriz and Palmer, or JT Ginn.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

I hope they don't trade Junior Santos, He could be that prospect that no one knows about that explodes on the scene.

Page 19 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast