Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 1013

Thread: Trade Rumors

  1. #841
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    454
    mets panicked

    baez isnt any beter then villar/guilorme
    Last edited by iceman49; 07-30-2021 at 03:23 PM.

  2. #842
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,771
    A good set of stats about Baez is he is very good vs. lefty pitching. .965 OPS in 2021 so far. That makes him #2 on the team vs. lefties behind only Alonso at 1.003 vs. lefties. McCann is very good against lefties also at .904 OPS. Interestingly Drury hits lefties well too and Nimmo isn't bad considering lefty vs lefty. The rest of the team sucks against lefties this year, especially Dom Smith.

  3. #843
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    14,230
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman49 View Post
    mets panicked

    baez is any beter then villar/guilorme
    Lol wut


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #844
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,610
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman49 View Post
    mets panicked

    baez is any beter then villar/guilorme
    lol hes much better than both of those guys but they definitely panicked

  5. #845
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    52,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Northeastfshman View Post
    One day the Mets will have a true CF.

    Man I hate this deal. Keeps Guiellmore off the field once Linder is back, does nothing for them long term and they gave up a top 10 prospect.
    When you say a top 10 prospect, you mean a Mets top 10 prospect.

    Of the 4 BVW picks, PCA was the worst. No power, good eye, good fielder incredible speed. I nice prospect, but has quite a long way to go. He'll be 20 before he resumes playing and has 38 PA.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  6. #846
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    33,464
    https://twitter.com/mikemayer22/stat...366384640?s=19

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

  7. #847
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    14,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    When you say a top 10 prospect, you mean a Mets top 10 prospect.

    Of the 4 BVW picks, PCA was the worst. No power, good eye, good fielder incredible speed. I nice prospect, but has quite a long way to go. He'll be 20 before he resumes playing and has 38 PA.
    I’d rather it be PCA than Ginn/Allan/Vientos


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #848
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    52,531
    Baez has Pete Alonso power.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  9. #849
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    23,582
    Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    https://twitter.com/mikemayer22/stat...366384640?s=19

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    Rofl that would be even worse?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

  10. #850
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    23,582
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Baez has Pete Alonso power.
    And strikes out more than a third of the time


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

  11. #851
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    23,582
    Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    I’d rather it be PCA than Ginn/Allan/Vientos


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed but Baez wasn’t worth any of them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

  12. #852
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    23,582
    PCA is gonna be a top 50 prospect, I’ll put money on that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

  13. #853
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    52,531
    Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    I’d rather it be PCA than Ginn/Allan/Vientos


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, plus I was fearing it would be Santos also.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  14. #854
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    14,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    PCA is gonna be a top 50 prospect, I’ll put money on that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We’ll see. He’s pretty far away yet, hard to tell if the bat is even legit yet against low A in his limited amount of at bats. I’m just happy they didn’t trade a guy who could help the big league club the next two years.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #855
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    27
    Wahhh quit being a bunch of whiners. You gotta give something to get something and PCA was well worth it to get Baez. LGM

Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •