Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 306 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Actually this won't work. We don't have bird rights on AD2, we'd have to use our tax payers MLE and it's only gonna be for $6M. Doesn't match up with Smarts.
    yep

Andre Drummond (Non Bird) Can be resigned via the taxpayer mid-level exception (projected at $5.9 million) or the non-taxpayer mid-level exception ($9.5 million)

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    yep

Andre Drummond (Non Bird) Can be resigned via the taxpayer mid-level exception (projected at $5.9 million) or the non-taxpayer mid-level exception ($9.5 million)
    Do we have the non-taxpayer mid level exception?
    Soon to be seen together!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Technically we do but if we use it we hard cap ourselves at like $139M. Meaning we cannot go over that amount at all. Not even re-signing our own FAs using bird rights.

We used it last season to sign Harrell and we hard capped ourselves. We had to let both Rondo & AB walk for nithing.

If we use it again this season we will definately have to let DS walk for nothing, he might just anyways. Maybe Harrell also. Have to dump at least 1 of KCP or Kuzma and not get any salary in return.

You'd have to be a bad mofo to have to do all that for and sign for only $9M.

My guess we use our taxpayer MLE ($6 M) to re-sign Drummond.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Technically we do but if we use it we hard cap ourselves at like $139M. Meaning we cannot go over that amount at all. Not even re-signing our own FAs using bird rights.

We used it last season to sign Harrell and we hard capped ourselves. We had to let both Rondo & AB walk for nithing.

If we use it again this season we will definately have to let DS walk for nothing, he might just anyways. Maybe Harrell also. Have to dump at least 1 of KCP or Kuzma and not get any salary in return.

You'd have to be a bad mofo to have to do all that for and sign for only $9M.

My guess we use our taxpayer MLE ($6 M) to re-sign Drummond.
    pretty much. thanks tx

Not sure what you guys follow but https://nbadraftroom.com/p/2021-nba-mock-draft/ has Gonzaga's Corey Kispert at #21. If the Lakers could somehow acquire one of the best pure shooters in the draft

LeBron's gona love that guy. Reminds me so much of Mike Miller

Yeah, its called Luol Deng. We still owe that sorry *** $5M this last year of the waiver stretch. He is so terrible that he is no longer playing in the NBA. If we feed him through a wood chipper, maybe we can claim another career-ending injury exception on him. He doesn't have to go through the entire wood chipper, just his legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Not sure what you guys follow but https://nbadraftroom.com/p/2021-nba-mock-draft/ has Gonzaga's Corey Kispert at #21. If the Lakers could somehow acquire one of the best pure shooters in the draft

LeBron's gona love that guy. Reminds me so much of Mike Miller
    You know all too well if we draft a pure shooter we are going to have to trade him. Can’t have one of those on this team. Although those Zag guys have a high ball IQ.

we are likely going to trade our 1st to get rid of Kuz.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    we are likely going to trade our 1st to get rid of Kuz.
    Kubmass, First round and perhaps KCP will have to go in order to bring star. Lakers must bring one no doubt.
    Soon to be seen together!

Kubmass, First round and perhaps KCP will have to go in order to bring star. Lakers must bring one no doubt.
    Depending on who this "star" is, I'm sure we have to give up more than that. KCP's stock value dropped like Enron stock. To even offload KCP would mean we lose Alex Caruso, THT, Kuzma, first round pick and a few others players. If we can do a sign and trade for Montrez, that would help, but I doubt that would happen either. We're screwed.

Jared Dudley Says Anthony Davis Will 'Take The Torch' From LeBron James Next Year

“We salute (LeBron). People say he’s slowing down, and it’s natural to slow down a little bit,” Dudley said. “That’s why you have Anthony Davis. That’s where he has to take the torch, and that’s where he will take the torch next year.”

“Big summer (for him) taking care of his body, getting to the right point to where we need him for him to lead and get back to a First-Team, All-NBA player,” Dudley said.“That’s what we expect. That’s what he expects from himself”.

https://fadeawayworld.net/nba-media/...ames-next-year

Dr. Evan Jeffries, DPT@GameInjuryDoc
    Patty Mills would be a great signing for #Lakers in the off-season

Ralph Mason@Ralph_MasonJrJun 11
    Wouldn't be the worst use of tax payer MLE

Lights out 3PT shooter in reg season & playoffs, competed on defeense. Age 32, has some good years left for sure

FYI: TPMLE is projected at $5.9 million

https://twitter.com/CantBeatAudel/st...94705778757633

Not sure it's doable but the only way Zo comes back is probably a 2+1 with a PO after year 2. He gets paid as soon as LBJ's contract expires........ the FO decides to unload the contracts of Kuz/KCP for future picks this offseason.

He'll probably get a Schroder type of deal next season.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX View Post
    Depending on who this "star" is, I'm sure we have to give up more than that. KCP's stock value dropped like Enron stock. To even offload KCP would mean we lose Alex Caruso, THT, Kuzma, first round pick and a few others players. If we can do a sign and trade for Montrez, that would help, but I doubt that would happen either. We're screwed.
    I can KCP going to a team like the Hawks, Kuz to a team like the Blazers.

its going to be interesting.

Page 4 of 306 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast