Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 306 of 307 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307 LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 4598
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    He’s already declined, but once he’s in a wheelchair I’ll probably be done watching nba

Fav NBA players
    1. Admiral
    2. Bron
    3. Tim Hardaway

Fav NFL players
    1. Thurman Thomas
    2. Randy Moss
    3. Adrian Peterson
    4. Barry Sanders
    5. Bo Jackson
    6. Sean Taylor

They all got skills
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R2HBc0n81PU
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R2HBc0n81PU

He has a nice stroke and looks like a pure shooter

Another added asset by Clutch.
    Kendrick Nunn the latest Laker to sign with Klutch

Dave McMenamin: Lakers guard Kendrick Nunn has signed with Klutch Sports Group, league sources told ESPN. Undrafted out of college, Nunn has averaged 15 pts and 3 ast per game in his first two seasons in the league with the Miami Heat and figures to have a prominent role in L.A.’s title hunt – via Twitter mcten
    Top Rumors, Agents, Kendrick Nunn, Los Angeles Lakers
    Soon to be seen together!

We know it already! He blew it by being selfish and wanted to get way more than Lakers were at one point willing to give him. The reality is that he sucked and they move on to grab a super star.
    Dennis Schroeder: I never had Lakers extension offer in front of me

The deal the Lakers offered, which was reportedly worth nearly $84 million, eclipsed the comparatively paltry $5.9 taxpayer mid-level exception Schröder took to sign for a season with Brad Stevens and the Celtics. So what happened? According to Schröder, the situation is complicated. “The Lakers told us we are not talking during the season, and at the end of the day, I never had that contract in front of me,” Schröder told reporters at Celtics media day. “That’s one thing. But they wanted to talk and at the end of the day, me and my agent decided not to sign their contract.” 1 hour ago – via Boston Globe
    Top Rumors, Dennis Schroeder, Boston Celtics, Los Angeles Lakers

Dennis Schröder: “At the end of the day, I feel like for me, personally, I got to be comfortable in the environment I’m in. I love the Lakers organization and they did great things, but I think for me, and this is just business, I don’t think I fit in 100 percent. You play with LeBron and AD, that’s two of the best players in the NBA, and I don’t think I gave them everything that I bring to the table.” 1 hour ago – via Boston Globe
    Anthony Davis, Dennis Schroeder, LeBron James, Boston Celtics, Los Angeles Lakers

On media day, Schröder once again emphasized that he is doing fine financially, despite missing the boat on a big deal. “For me and my family, I signed a pretty good contract after my fourth year, and my family and myself, we’re going to be good,” he said. “I’m 28 years old, and I’m still playing in the NBA for a long time.” 1 hour ago – via Boston Globe
    D

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    He has a nice stroke and looks like a pure shooter
    https://twitter.com/TheLakersReview/...972102659?s=19

"He's 17, shooting threes and ****."

Lmao. Dwight Howard. I hope he's right about the shooting threes part coz AR is 23! Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Another added asset by Clutch.
    Kendrick Nunn the latest Laker to sign with Klutch

Dave McMenamin: Lakers guard Kendrick Nunn has signed with Klutch Sports Group, league sources told ESPN. Undrafted out of college, Nunn has averaged 15 pts and 3 ast per game in his first two seasons in the league with the Miami Heat and figures to have a prominent role in L.A.’s title hunt – via Twitter mcten
    Top Rumors, Agents, Kendrick Nunn, Los Angeles Lakers
    It's great to have a Kendrick Nunn as your 4th best scoring option behind AD/LBJ/WB. Could be a long term prospect also now that he's signed with Klutch.

Dave McMenamin: Free agent guard Trevelin Queen has signed a partially guaranteed training camp deal with the L.A. Lakers, his agent, Daniel Hazan of Hazan Sports Management, told ESPN. He averaged 13.2 pts on 54% from 3 and 2.0 stl per game for the Lakers’ summer league team in Las Vegas – via Twitter mcten
    Free Agency, Salaries, Trevelin Queen, Los

Dave McMenamin: Free agent guard Trevelin Queen has signed a partially guaranteed training camp deal with the L.A. Lakers, his agent, Daniel Hazan of Hazan Sports Management, told ESPN. He averaged 13.2 pts on 54% from 3 and 2.0 stl per game for the Lakers’ summer league team in Las Vegas – via Twitter mcten
    Free Agency, Salaries, Trevelin Queen, Los
    I figured he would get some kind of a shot. I believe he’ll end up taking the newly open 2 way contract. Loved his play during summer league. His defense looked good and his 3 point shot was great

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    https://twitter.com/TheLakersReview/...972102659?s=19

"He's 17, shooting threes and ****."

Lmao. Dwight Howard. I hope he's right about the shooting threes part coz AR is 23! Hahaha
    Remember DH is a comic. AR does look younger than his age hence the joke from DH. Hope he’s right about 3 point shooting though

A laker’s response!
    Wizards GM: Russell Westbrook never asked to move on

The Wizards’ decision to trade Russell Westbrook to the Los Angeles Lakers this offseason may have been in the best interest of the star point guard, but Washington GM Tommy Sheppard attests that Westbrook was “professional” and never demanded a trade from the team. “I really have to make sure the record is straight on that,” Sheppard said in an interview with NBC Sports Washington’s Chris Miller. “Russell actually never asked to move on. He just said, ‘If I can get to the Lakers, that’d be something I would love to do. If not, I’ll be back here.’ I said, ‘What about the Clippers?’ He said, ‘Hell no.’ So Russell was happy being here and we were very grateful for him being here.” – via Matt Weyrich @ NBC Sports

A laker’s response!

The Wizards’ decision to trade Russell Westbrook to the Los Angeles Lakers this offseason may have been in the best interest of the star point guard, but Washington GM Tommy Sheppard attests that Westbrook was “professional” and never demanded a trade from the team. “I really have to make sure the record is straight on that,” Sheppard said in an interview with NBC Sports Washington’s Chris Miller. “Russell actually never asked to move on. He just said, ‘If I can get to the Lakers, that’d be something I would love to do. If not, I’ll be back here.’ I said, ‘What about the Clippers?’ He said, ‘Hell no.’ So Russell was happy being here and we were very grateful for him being here.” – via Matt Weyrich @ NBC Sports
    Not sure what’s funnier, that Russ made the statement or that the Wizards GM pointed out that Russ made the statement

A laker’s response!

I mean who wants to play for the Clippers anyway I mean seriously? Other than Kawhi and Paul George...which other big name All NBA talent want to play for the Clippers realistically?