Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 94 of 298 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 4465

One thing is for sure, Kubmass and KCP are Wizards! I am going to miss Harrell’s energy, but I am thankful that he agreed to go too. He really helped us to squire a big missing piece. Westbroken is going to bring a consistent scoring to help our two super stars. Any other fillers can do the job of supporting cast to them. The list is huge and hopefully at least three solid vets come.
    Are we done? Maybe not, but now Dennis has to make a big decision. Do I stay on a discount in order to get a ring? Or do I go for whoever give me more cash and be happy? Either way he helps us. Lakers can match Caruso and THT if other teams throw money at them and then arrange a trade if allowed it.Otherwise keep them and let their value continue to grow. Monday we might start to see more dominos to fall. At least two solid vets!
    Soon to be seen together!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    “The Lakers need shooting,” wrote Broderick Turner, Andrew Greif and Dan Woike of the Los Angeles Times. “One name that is coming up is Patty Mills. He can shoot the lights out and would be great off the bench. Wayne Ellington is another shooter who has interest in rejoining the Lakers. Trevor Ariza and Andre Iguodala are veteran wings who are candidates. Carmelo Anthony is interested, just waiting on a call from the Lakers when free agency opens Monday. Guess who might be back for a third time? Yup, Dwight Howard is ready to return and play center. Jeff Green and Goran Dragic also are names to look out for.”

YES!

NBA Central@TheNBACentral1h
    Wayne Ellington and Dwight Howard are interested in returning to the Lakers, per LA Times

Man I hope I'm dead wrong about RW now like how I was dead wrong with Dwight Howard then when the Lakers had to bring someone in after Boogie busted his knee. Bro, I remember you were pretty optimistic about Dwight then. Turned out pretty well for the Lakeshow.

I'm sold on Wes Matthews returning also but I'll be torn if I had to choose between Wayne Ellington and Danny Green. The former can hit def his shots but the latter is like a plug&play guy who's already familiar with Vogel's (defensive) scheme. Great locker room guy as well.

Gasol/Howard
    Davis/XXX
    LBJ/Green
    Wes/Ellington (THT)
    WB/Caruso (THT)

Other UFA (vet min) candidates --

C: Whiteside/Cousins/McGee/Noel (ex-Klutch?)
    PF: C.Anthony/Jeff Green/Keef Morris
    SF: OPJ (TPMLE)/R.Gay/McDermott/Batum
    SG: DDR (TPMLE)/JJ Redick/B.McLemore/L.Williams
    PG: P.Mills (TPMLE)/C.Joseph/A.Bradley/E.Bledsoe (if bought out)

If Rudy Gay agree to the minimum, he could be that athletic scorer/defender off the bench ala Iggy

Ralph Mason@Ralph_MasonJr3h
    Sounds like Dwight is coming back to Lakers (intel in article)

Let’s gooooo!!!

https://twitter.com/Ralph_MasonJr/st...83798421360640

Jake Fischer on DeMar DeRozan:*It’s definitely starting to sound like the situation of him going to Los Angeles on that mid-level is not going to be the case.

–*via*Spotify

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post

Let’s gooooo!!!

Yes Sir!

Let’s gooooo!!!

You are welcome to come back Dwight

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    “The Lakers need shooting,” wrote Broderick Turner, Andrew Greif and Dan Woike of the Los Angeles Times. “One name that is coming up is Patty Mills. He can shoot the lights out and would be great off the bench. Wayne Ellington is another shooter who has interest in rejoining the Lakers. Trevor Ariza and Andre Iguodala are veteran wings who are candidates. Carmelo Anthony is interested, just waiting on a call from the Lakers when free agency opens Monday. Guess who might be back for a third time? Yup, Dwight Howard is ready to return and play center. Jeff Green and Goran Dragic also are names to look out for.”

All interesting names

DH would fit right in

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    One thing is for sure, Kubmass and KCP are Wizards! I am going to miss Harrell’s energy, but I am thankful that he agreed to go too. He really helped us to squire a big missing piece. Westbroken is going to bring a consistent scoring to help our two super stars. Any other fillers can do the job of supporting cast to them. The list is huge and hopefully at least three solid vets come.
    Are we done? Maybe not, but now Dennis has to make a big decision. Do I stay on a discount in order to get a ring? Or do I go for whoever give me more cash and be happy? Either way he helps us. Lakers can match Caruso and THT if other teams throw money at them and then arrange a trade if allowed it.Otherwise keep them and let their value continue to grow. Monday we might start to see more dominos to fall. At least two solid vets!
    I am really excited to see where Rob takes us starting Monday

So many options

We need defensive players now that we've lost KCP.

Resign AC + Wes/AB/DG for the vets min. I read that the Knicks have interest in DS/THT. See what you can get in return.
    Please god no DG! And **** Bradley! Ditched us in the bubble and then signs with the heat because of their “culture!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get EVEWEERRRRRYOOOONNNNNEEE

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Please god no DG! And **** Bradley! Ditched us in the bubble and then signs with the heat because of their “culture!”

Say the other vet min candidates don't show up and Marc Gasol retires, I honestly wouldn't mind seeing the FO recreating the 2020 squad. Hell it worked. This time you got WB instead of Rondo, Wes instead of KCP. Maybe another shooter like Ellington then add a quality PF if Keef walks.

I get what you guys are saying about McGee, DG and AB but if you think about it, the locker room was healthier then by a mile. Lakers were able to acquire them big boys Schroder and Harrell, 6MOY.. then the great Andre Drummond but look what happened

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    I am really excited to see where Rob takes us starting Monday

So many options
    What I like about the idea of hiring Dwight/Melo/Gay is that those guys could potentially start and help the big dawgs load manage if necessary. Westbrook does all the playmaking and the shooters will be interchangeable.