Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 87 of 306 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 4579
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Hopefully we can get some shooters in here who can actually makes open shots in a laker uniform (not guys who are decent shooters and then suck once we sign them lol). As great as LBJ is, I think his game is to a large extent dependent on having guys who can knock down open shots and so we need to bring in a few of those guys and actually have them do their job. This goes double now that we have Westbrook as we'll need guys who can space the floor.
    This. I feel our most realistic and best option is Otto Porter. Now we have 3 superstars that might convince him to come. I do feel that he will get more from another team like the Nicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    https://twitter.com/LakersLead/statu...160863237?s=20

I remember watching this live, I swear I was wondering if AD was tampering at the moment.
    His reaction was awesome. It shows that they had a plan from the start. They had to do something like this when Brooklyn got the big 3.

https://twitter.com/LakersLead/statu...160863237?s=20

I remember watching this live, I swear I was wondering if AD was tampering at the moment.
    I thought they were about to hook up..

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    I thought they were about to hook up..
    They did later. I'm trying to find the footage from TMZ.

Report: Reaves turned down the ability to get drafted in order to sign with Lakers

It appears Reaves opted not to get drafted in order to select his own spot after the draft.

“Reaves signed with the Lakers on a two-way deal following the draft,” wrote Sam Vecenie of The Athletic. “Sources told The Athletic that Reaves turned down the ability to get drafted in order to pick his own spot after the draft. Ultimately, the Lakers were the most attractive option, and it’s easy to see why.”

Excellent article on the Lakers options going forward

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/r...w-point-guard/

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    lDawg is coming.
    He hasn't let Randle go yet lol

It appears Reaves opted not to get drafted in order to select his own spot after the draft.

“Reaves signed with the Lakers on a two-way deal following the draft,” wrote Sam Vecenie of The Athletic. “Sources told The Athletic that Reaves turned down the ability to get drafted in order to pick his own spot after the draft. Ultimately, the Lakers were the most attractive option, and it’s easy to see why.”
    That's interesting. I didn't know that was an option for players.

With Westy coming, we have a very high nice of getting him.
    Our improved KCP? This will be super!
    Soon to be seen together!

Let’s continue to chew on these events!
    Hield was the decoy!
    Players involved in potential Buddy-Hield-to-Lakers trade were blindsided it didn't happen

Zach Lowe: Almost every one that I could talk to that was involved in the potential Buddy Hield, Kings trade was kind of blindsided when it fell apart at the end. – via ESPN
    Top Rumors, Trade, Buddy Hield, Los Angeles Lakers, Sacramento Kings

This rumor is part of a storyline: 72 more rumors
    A deal to send Hield to the Lakers for Harrell and Kuzma seemed all but certain, until it wasn’t Thursday when The Athletic’s Shams Charania reported the Lakers instead are sending Kuzma and Harrell to Washington as part of a deal to acquire Russell Westbrook. League sources said all the players involved in the much-discussed Lakers-Kings deal expected that trade to happen. – via Jason Jones @ The Athletic
    Top Rumors, Trade, Buddy Hield, Russell Westbrook, Los Angeles Lakers, Sacramento Kings

Zach Lowe: I heard the Lakers were adamantly opposed to — ‘We are not hardcapping ourselves, we’re just not doing that to our in-season flexibility, we want to maintain our options’. And that precludes Kyle Lowry being signed and traded — anyone you want to sign and trade to the Lakers, it precludes from happening. – via ESPN
    Top Rumors, Trade, Kyle Lowry, Los Angeles Lakers, Toronto Raptors

Kyle Kuzma: Man oh man where do I begin??? Lakeshow we’ve had a journey. I was 21 and just a young pup coming here and you guys opened up your arms openly and accepted me into the LA community! Coming into to this league I told Robby, Jeanie and Magic that all I wanted to do here is help be apart of something special and help be apart one of those banners (now) 17 banners and dammit we did it! – via Instagram
    Jeanie Buss, Rob Pelinka, Trade, Kyle Kuzma, Magic Johnson, Los Angeles Lakers, Washington Wizards

Storyline: Kyle Kuzma Trade?

Kyle Kuzma: I wouldn’t change anything about my journey everything has been a lesson to me! Ive learned the game of basketball from some of the best players to ever do it on earth while being in LA and now it’s time for me to get out there and really spread my wings and be who I say I am💯….LUV LA I’m a laker for life 🏆

– via Instagram
    Trade, Kyle Kuzma, Los Angeles Lakers, Washington Wizards

More from HoopsHype
    EXCERPT 27 NOV 20 ET
    Tony Parker: Beyond all of my dreams

Want to tip us on a story? E-mail rumors@hoopshype.com or DM @hoopshype.
    July 30, 2021 | 3:34 pm EDT Update
    Anthony Davis expected to play more center in 2021-22

This brings up one consequence of the trade: Davis is expected to play more minutes at center next season, according to sources. It won’t be full-time, but it’s required to maximize the roster’s spacing, shooting and transition attack. Davis has historically been reluctant to play the five unless it’s the playoffs — even if he publicly denies it — but he doesn’t have much of a choice. – via Jovan Buha @ The Athletic
    Top Rumors, Anthony Davis, Los Angeles Lakers

Kubmass wants to spread his wings now? What an idiot! He had the greatest change of doing that, but his stupid ego got him. If he actually becomes what he thinks he is, then he proves that he was a disloyal prick. Good luck!

I would like 3 supermodels as my backup wives also.
    Let’s be honest, what your asking is a much harder get.

Why don’t more people do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    https://twitter.com/pickuphoop/statu...955084801?s=19

Bobby Marks projects Otto Porter Jr.'s salary at $4-6M/yr.

Lakers will have the $5.9M tax exception.
    isn't he always injured?