Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 86 of 306 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 4579
  1. #1276
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,035
    kuz Man oh man where do I begin??? Lakeshow we’ve had a journey. I was 21 and just a young pup coming here and you guys opened up your arms openly and accepted me into the LA community! Coming into to this league I told Robby, Jeanie and Magic that all I wanted to do here is help be apart of something special and help be apart one of those banners (now) 17 banners and dammit we did it! I wouldn’t change anything about my journey everything has been a lesson to me! Ive learned the game of basketball from some of the best players to ever do it on earth while being in LA and now it’s time for me to get out there and really spread my wings and be who I say I am💯….LUV LA I’m a laker for life 🏆

  2. #1277
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,035
    Classy message by Kuz, wish him the best.

  3. #1278
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,035
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    And if we keep Drummond it’ll be a big 5.
    Lol that guy is something else

  4. #1279
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Classy message by Kuz, wish him the best.
    Yep, I wish Kuzma the best as well. I actually think he has a decent shot at becoming an an all-star caliber on a different team. Of course if and when that happens, we'll have guys on here complaining about how much they miss Kuzma lol.

  5. #1280
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Classy message by Kuz, wish him the best.
    Yep

  6. #1281
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,035
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yep, I wish Kuzma the best as well. I actually think he has a decent shot at becoming an an all-star caliber on a different team. Of course if and when that happens, we'll have guys on here complaining about how much they miss Kuzma lol.
    Yep, like BI 2.0

  7. #1282
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,538
    Hopefully we can get some shooters in here who can actually makes open shots in a laker uniform (not guys who are decent shooters and then suck once we sign them lol). As great as LBJ is, I think his game is to a large extent dependent on having guys who can knock down open shots and so we need to bring in a few of those guys and actually have them do their job. This goes double now that we have Westbrook as we'll need guys who can space the floor.

  8. #1283
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    13,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Two veterans whose names have been linked to the Lakers are Portland Trail Blazers forward Carmelo Anthony and San Antonio Spurs forward Rudy Gay, according to Bleacher Report’s Jake Fischer.
    Rudy is not a bad option at the mid level if we can't get Porter. Again, he is not the shooter that Porter is.

  9. #1284
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    13,079
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I’d like to bring in Derozen and at least 5 “3 pt specialists”. I’d start with Melo and Ingles and go from there
    I would like 3 supermodels as my backup wives also.

  10. #1285
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    13,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    kuz Man oh man where do I begin??? Lakeshow we’ve had a journey. I was 21 and just a young pup coming here and you guys opened up your arms openly and accepted me into the LA community! Coming into to this league I told Robby, Jeanie and Magic that all I wanted to do here is help be apart of something special and help be apart one of those banners (now) 17 banners and dammit we did it! I wouldn’t change anything about my journey everything has been a lesson to me! Ive learned the game of basketball from some of the best players to ever do it on earth while being in LA and now it’s time for me to get out there and really spread my wings and be who I say I am💯….LUV LA I’m a laker for life 🏆
    Now gtfo. Iron, meet me at Kuz's house next week and help him pack to make sure his arse is on the flight to Washington. Since I have spent some time there, I can show him all the great murder spots in town.

  11. #1286
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17,343
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I would like 3 supermodels as my backup wives also.
    This..

  12. #1287
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,538
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I would like 3 supermodels as my backup wives also.
    Yeah that would be nice for sure haha

  13. #1288
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,035
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Hopefully we can get some shooters in here who can actually makes open shots in a laker uniform (not guys who are decent shooters and then suck once we sign them lol). As great as LBJ is, I think his game is to a large extent dependent on having guys who can knock down open shots and so we need to bring in a few of those guys and actually have them do their job. This goes double now that we have Westbrook as we'll need guys who can space the floor.
    100%

  14. #1289
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    13,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yep, I wish Kuzma the best as well. I actually think he has a decent shot at becoming an an all-star caliber on a different team. Of course if and when that happens, we'll have guys on here complaining about how much they miss Kuzma lol.
    lDawg is coming.

  15. #1290
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,035
    https://twitter.com/LakersLead/statu...160863237?s=20

    I remember watching this live, I swear I was wondering if AD was tampering at the moment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •