Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 301 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    I hope we donít come anywhere near that. 3/100 for a 36 year old PG.. Yikes!!
    I agree. My response was for ShadowXís post. Itís possible for CP3 to opt out if he gets that type of a deal but I hope we donít bite. Look how he is playing lately in the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    He might opt out in order to get one last multi year contract. As Tex said, something like 3/100.
    That is a big risk for him if he decides to opt out. If he stays in, he will get almost half that next season. He just needs to sign a two year deal for around $28M and join in a club that is ready to win. We all know that it was a fluke that Suns got to the finals this year. If all the other western teams were at full strength, they would be lucky to make it to the second round.

He was there to sell his new Tequila. LOL

I know Mitch Kupchack would sign him to the Hornets and stretching his contract for 10 more years just like with Luol Deng. Only a boneheaded GM would sign him for that deal at his age unless they wanted him to train a new pup like Melo Ball.

Yíall want a draft thread? Or just continue in this offseason thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 reasons Lakers need to go all-in for CJ McCollum

Legit No. 3 scoring option

Another playmaker and ball-handler

Cold-blooded closer

According to NBA Advanced Stats, in his previous five elimination games, McCollum averaged 33.4 points on 50-40-90 shooting splits. What more can you ask? A player who loves pressure and big games.

The Lakers need to consider CJ McCollum.

https://clutchpoints.com/3-reasons-l...r-cj-mccollum/

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX View Post
    2 birds 1 stone
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Yíall want a draft thread? Or just continue in this offseason thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Won't hurt, bro. Doubt the Lakers keep the pick though. Gut says Kuzma/#22 for whoever

Rather Rondo (Kuz/Gasol for Rondo/Zu). Rather Rubio.

CP3 and these Suns won against teams without their best players but the media made him look like the best PG in the league until of course, Jrue Holiday shut him down

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX View Post
    no doubt

Believe it or not a team Ben Simmons can really benefit from being on is here in Laker Land with the Lakers...I think Simmons as a Laker he would thrive playing with LeBron and AD

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Believe it or not a team Ben Simmons can really benefit from being on is here in Laker Land with the Lakers...I think Simmons as a Laker he would thrive playing with LeBron and AD
    The guy canít shoot. Lakers need someone that can score and create for others. He can do only one of those things unfortunately.
    Soon to be seen together!

Just watched highlights of USA vs Spain, my god we really need to get rid of Marc, the guy doesn't know how to get in shape anymore, he's fat as ****, even more than how he was with us this past season and he was already fat as ****...

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Just watched highlights of USA vs Spain, my god we really need to get rid of Marc, the guy doesn't know how to get in shape anymore, he's fat as ****, even more than how he was with us this past season and he was already fat as ****...
    It always amazes me that a guy who gets a privilege opportunity like playing for the Lakers doesn't work their butt off to get in shape out of desire and respect

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Won't hurt, bro. Doubt the Lakers keep the pick though. Gut says Kuzma/#22 for whoever
    Won't hurt

I agree with you that it's probably gong to be used to enhance a trade