Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 300 of 307 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 4598
    Elemental!
    Carmelo Anthony on playing for Lakers: I'm really going to enjoy it

Before we get you out of here, have to pepper you with a few Lakers questions. How are you going to look in purple and gold? Carmelo Anthony: [Laughs] Thatís a good question. I think itíll be fun. Iím really going to enjoy it. I sat and talked about the loyalty and learning the business of basketball so now being in this part of my life and my career itís like I understand it. So Iím going into it with a different mindset and type of understanding with whatís at stake. What do we have to do, what do I have to do in order to make this work? Iím looking forward to it, to be honest with you. Ė via Adam Caparell @ complex.com
    Top Rumors, Carmelo Anthony, Los Angeles Lakers

For the naysayers, like me, who question how this Lakers roster will work over a long regular-season and into the playoffs, especially because you guys are historically old, why are we fools for doubting? Carmelo Anthony: To be honest, I think itíll be too easy for you guys to be like, ďYeah, theyíre going to be like this.Ē Itís too easy. You guys are baiting people to start a debate. Itís all about debate. We get it. We understand it. This is what you guys have to do. We understand that and we laugh at it and take it with a grain of salt and move on because everybody on the outside have their opinions about it and weíre the ones who know who we are. We know what we have to do. We know how we going to do it. Those are the things we have to deal with. So itís easy for the outsiders or naysayers to give their overall perspective and itís very opinionated. And yaíll should do that. [Laughs] You should do that because it bring more viewers and bring more eyeballs and bring more conversation and more anticipation. If and when it does happen, winning a championship, thatís the fun part. Ė via Adam Caparell @ complex.com
    Carmelo Anthony, Los Angeles Lakers
    Soon to be seen together!

JJ Riddick in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Elemental!
    Carmelo Anthony on playing for Lakers: I'm really going to enjoy it

Before we get you out of here, have to pepper you with a few Lakers questions. How are you going to look in purple and gold? Carmelo Anthony: [Laughs] Thatís a good question. I think itíll be fun. Iím really going to enjoy it. I sat and talked about the loyalty and learning the business of basketball so now being in this part of my life and my career itís like I understand it. So Iím going into it with a different mindset and type of understanding with whatís at stake. What do we have to do, what do I have to do in order to make this work? Iím looking forward to it, to be honest with you. Ė via Adam Caparell @ complex.com
    Top Rumors, Carmelo Anthony, Los Angeles Lakers

For the naysayers, like me, who question how this Lakers roster will work over a long regular-season and into the playoffs, especially because you guys are historically old, why are we fools for doubting? Carmelo Anthony: To be honest, I think itíll be too easy for you guys to be like, ďYeah, theyíre going to be like this.Ē Itís too easy. You guys are baiting people to start a debate. Itís all about debate. We get it. We understand it. This is what you guys have to do. We understand that and we laugh at it and take it with a grain of salt and move on because everybody on the outside have their opinions about it and weíre the ones who know who we are. We know what we have to do. We know how we going to do it. Those are the things we have to deal with. So itís easy for the outsiders or naysayers to give their overall perspective and itís very opinionated. And yaíll should do that. [Laughs] You should do that because it bring more viewers and bring more eyeballs and bring more conversation and more anticipation. If and when it does happen, winning a championship, thatís the fun part. Ė via Adam Caparell @ complex.com
    Carmelo Anthony, Los Angeles Lakers
    I like the good attitude

I'm excited for this season to start

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    3 or 4 bricks per game
    Lmao! Very true though

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    JJ Riddick in the house.
    What does that mean? We certainly canít be signing another old man lol

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Don't know much about Ennis, but a few posters here really like what could bring to the Lakers

Hopefully Rob is monitoring the situation

And we are familiar with Wes and what he can offer
    If heís as good a fit as rumored to be I wonder why Rob is waiting it out with him and why no one else has tried to sign him 🤔. I am not familiar with his game but from his highlights he looks like he would fit right in with his defense and decent 3 point shot

Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    Lmao! Very true though

This guy needs tons of help.

Montrezl Harrell: Iím just trying disappear man! Thatís all I need for next few years. Because life the world, the being of life I donít connect to no more! Ė via Twitter MONSTATREZZ
    Soon to be seen together!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    This guy needs tons of help.

Montrezl Harrell: Iím just trying disappear man! Thatís all I need for next few years. Because life the world, the being of life I donít connect to no more! Ė via Twitter MONSTATREZZ
    Yea I saw that and thought the same. Itís a cry for help. Dude seem to be battling depression. I remember he lost his grandmother during the bubble last year and may be he never came to terms with it. Or may be itís other stuff heís dealing with. Who knows. Hope he gets the help he needs. Good thing is that heís admitting heís struggling

Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    What does that mean? We certainly canít be signing another old man lol
    They will if its not him. Its rumored he will sign close to training camp.

But it canít be true he just announced his retirement.

James Ennis will be a more realistic option.
    Last edited by ldawg; 09-21-2021 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    That sounds like bandwagon...
    Call it what you want. It is what it is. But bandwagon is when you cheer for the winning team. Iíd roll with Bron weather heís winning or losing. When he drops 35/9/9 on 57% and loses, I donít criticize that. All always be a fan, but I just wonít watch him if heís complete trash and 45 years oldÖmore of a remember him for what he was. Kind of like not watching Roy Jones fight Mike Tyson even though I love both guys, they are 50 plus now.

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Isnít that what he is though?
    Bandwagon is becoming a GS warriors fan when they became the best. LA hasnít been dominant, they just have my favorite player on it. And for me Players >>>>>>Logos

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    LOL definitely not the GOAT...almost top 5 though
    To each his own

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Call it what you want. It is what it is. But bandwagon is when you cheer for the winning team. Iíd roll with Bron weather heís winning or losing. When he drops 35/9/9 on 57% and loses, I donít criticize that. All always be a fan, but I just wonít watch him if heís complete trash and 45 years oldÖmore of a remember him for what he was. Kind of like not watching Roy Jones fight Mike Tyson even though I love both guys, they are 50 plus now.
    Basically you said you will be posting about Lebron as long as he's dominating, only cheering for some team or some player only when they're dominating is what is called bandwagon, isn't it?

why is Ennis not signed yet???

If ya ain't talkin bout Chips
    Ya ain't talkin bout ****!!!!
    🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆