Page 302 of 307 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 4598
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    I like it
    Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    Love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I like it too

The Lakers have some insurance in the event that Davis has another injury-plagued season in Russell Westbrook, but Davis is apparently doing everything he can to prepare himself for his long road to redemption. In a recent interview with Allie Clifton and Chris McGee on*Spectrum SportsNet’s “Lakeshow” podcast,*Frank Vogel shared that Davis looks physically ready for the season to start:

“He put a lot of work this offseason into his body. A lot of work. And we had a moment, maybe two weeks ago, where he had been training at home, and we had a conversation about ‘these are some of the concerns we have with our team, we think we’re good here, we think we’re good there,’ and then he comes in for a workout, and it was the first time we had kind of seen him for a while, and his body looked imposing.

“We all just looked at each other like ‘we’re gonna be really good this year.’ Just looking at that guy right there, we’re gonna be really good this year.”

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    The Lakers have some insurance in the event that Davis has another injury-plagued season in Russell Westbrook, but Davis is apparently doing everything he can to prepare himself for his long road to redemption. In a recent interview with Allie Clifton and Chris McGee on*Spectrum SportsNet’s “Lakeshow” podcast,*Frank Vogel shared that Davis looks physically ready for the season to start:

“He put a lot of work this offseason into his body. A lot of work. And we had a moment, maybe two weeks ago, where he had been training at home, and we had a conversation about ‘these are some of the concerns we have with our team, we think we’re good here, we think we’re good there,’ and then he comes in for a workout, and it was the first time we had kind of seen him for a while, and his body looked imposing.

“We all just looked at each other like ‘we’re gonna be really good this year.’ Just looking at that guy right there, we’re gonna be really good this year.”
    It's good to hear AD is preparing himself. This is what he needs to be doing every year. Hopefully it pays off and he can stay healthy and consistently play like a top 3 player.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post

Ryan Ward: Lakers have officially announced Media Day, which will take place on Tuesday, Sept. 28 at 10 am to 12 pm. Training camp will immediately follow as per usual. – via Twitter RyanWardLA
    Soon to be seen together!

I wish Lamar Odom had a son who is old enough to be a pro and plays exactly like him. Long, lean, can shoot, dish, bring the ball down coast to coast and finish with authority. That man LO was born to play bball. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5ggep4cIqE

Would be perfect for this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    I wish Lamar Odom had a son who is old enough to be a pro and plays exactly like him. Long, lean, can shoot, dish, bring the ball down coast to coast and finish with authority. That man LO was born to play bball. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5ggep4cIqE

Would be perfect for this team.
    Odín was a pretty inconsistent player throughout of his carrier. He gave Lakers two solid years and he got rewarded big. So sad he could not continue his consisten level. Mamba was a true friend that helped him stay focus and alive.
    Soon to be seen together!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    It's good to hear AD is preparing himself. This is what he needs to be doing every year. Hopefully it pays off and he can stay healthy and consistently play like a top 3 player.
    I think that's what he did during the 2019 offseason, he was dominant and healthy then.

Like Tex mentioned, AD probably got that championship hangover in the short 2020 offseason, I found him heavy when the season started.

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    That’s niiiice…
    Yes it is, hopefully they make one soon.

Westbrook is not only putting in work in the offseason but he is also working on his jump shot too...at least he is putting in the work unlike some players I know (ie. Ben Simmons)

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Westbrook is not only putting in work in the offseason but he is also working on his jump shot too...at least he is putting in the work unlike some players I know (ie. Ben Simmons)
    I agree and I'm not a RWB fan. Alot of pressure was put on that boy Ben Simmons coz he was supposedly gona be the next big thing. Imagine being under the bright lights of LA if he becomes a Laker eventually.