Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 297 of 307 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 4598
  1. #4441
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,149
    All the mysterious staff moves the Lakers made this offseason

    https://clutchpoints.com/all-the-mys...his-offseason/

  2. #4442
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    16,190

  3. #4443
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    16,190
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YANBl1whews

    Spectrum regarding 31yo Kenneth Faried as a training camp invite, James Ennis being a 43% 3PT shooter with ORL, etc
    Last edited by Mave1002; 09-16-2021 at 10:25 AM.

  4. #4444
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,566
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Damn. So that means you will be posting here for another 4-7 seasons.
    Unless he becomes complete trash before then, Iíll prob stop posting when he falls off a cliff and looks like Shaq did the last two years of his career

  5. #4445
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,249
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Unless he becomes complete trash before then, Iíll prob stop posting when he falls off a cliff and looks like Shaq did the last two years of his career
    What does that mean? We posted about Kobe until his last shot.

  6. #4446
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,249

  7. #4447
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    13,277
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Unless he becomes complete trash before then, Iíll prob stop posting when he falls off a cliff and looks like Shaq did the last two years of his career
    That's when you put the most effort in your guy. When he is being sent to the retirement home. Multiple visits and phone calls baby. Don't abandon the dude in his last year? Do what you want. Just messing.

  8. #4448
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    20,874
    Davis to start at the 5? That pf/c is making more sense than signing Dj.. will be nice if they can get K Love

  9. #4449
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17,502
    Bring back Gary Vitti..
    Marc Gasolís #1 fanÖ

  10. #4450
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    40,346
    Lakers to sign former Rockets swingman Cameron Oliver


    Jovan Buha: Cam Oliver is signing an Exhibit 10 deal with the Lakers, league sources tell @The Athletic. The 25-year-old wing played four games with the Houston Rockets last season. He went undrafted in 2017. Ė via Twitter jovanbuha
    Soon to be seen together!

  11. #4451
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    40,346
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Davis to start at the 5? That pf/c is making more sense than signing Dj.. will be nice if they can get K Love
    Your new Love?
    Soon to be seen together!

  12. #4452
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    2,676
    Who the hell is Cameron Oliver? Heís on a 10 day exhibit contract

  13. #4453
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    What does that mean? We posted about Kobe until his last shot.
    That means you love Kobe more than I love Lebron. I just think Bron is the GOAT

  14. #4454
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    40,346
    Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    Who the hell is Cameron Oliver? Heís on a 10 day exhibit contract
    https://youtu.be/y0ypYrztKdo
    He is better Thant two way bigs last two seasons in my opinion, but is just for 10days.
    Soon to be seen together!

  15. #4455
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,566
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    That's when you put the most effort in your guy. When he is being sent to the retirement home. Multiple visits and phone calls baby. Don't abandon the dude in his last year? Do what you want. Just messing.
    I enjoy watching a once in a lifetime player. Once he is no where close to a once in a lifetime player, I wonít enjoy watching him. But I do actually expect him to be pretty good for 5 more years.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •