Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 295 of 307 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297305 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 4598
  1. #4411
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    16,190

  2. #4412
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    40,345
    Just this.
    ďHealth Ė I think thatís our biggest kryptonite or will be our biggest kryptonite,Ē Anthony said. ďThatís anybodyís kryptonite. If youíre not healthy, that changes the dynamic of the entire team. But we got to work. Itís not like we just put this team together and itís going to happen. We got to make it work. I think we will make it work, but thereís a lot of work that goes into making it work.Ē Ė via USA Today Sports
    Soon to be seen together!

  3. #4413
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    2,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Canít wait for the season to start. I think RWB will be a good fit for us compared to his other stops

  4. #4414
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,566
    https://lebronwire.usatoday.com/2021...ultiple-years/

    Bron says he wants to play 4-7 more seasons

  5. #4415
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,566
    Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    Canít wait for the season to start. I think RWB will be a good fit for us compared to his other stops
    Agree. I think Bron will impact his play in a big way

  6. #4416
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    13,277
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    https://lebronwire.usatoday.com/2021...ultiple-years/

    Bron says he wants to play 4-7 more seasons
    Damn. So that means you will be posting here for another 4-7 seasons.

  7. #4417
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17,502
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Damn. So that means you will be posting here for another 4-7 seasons.
    I hope we donít keep him for that long..
    Marc Gasolís #1 fanÖ

  8. #4418
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    16,190
    Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    Canít wait for the season to start. I think RWB will be a good fit for us compared to his other stops
    Not expecting his perimeter game to suddenly become, at least, average but two things that could make up for that would be playmaking (already given) and defense. The latter could be improved especially with a defensive minded coaching staff. I still won't believe it til' I actually see the Westbrook project work though. I mean, never thought the LeBron project would with all those young guys around him on year 1.

    Fingers crossed.

  9. #4419
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    13,277
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    I hope we donít keep him for that long..
    I hear you. At that point they would have to sub him in on a wheelchair.

  10. #4420
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    13,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Not expecting his perimeter game to suddenly become, at least, average but two things that could make up for that would be playmaking (already given) and defense. The latter could be improved especially with a defensive minded coaching staff. I still won't believe it til' I actually see the Westbrook project work though. I mean, never thought the LeBron project would with all those young guys around him on year 1.

    Fingers crossed.
    Exactly. Westy is going to have to compromise the most in his first year with the Lakers. Shoot less and be more of a playmaker and focus more on defense. His rebounding coming off pick and rolls would also be critical. When AD plays the 5, it will be very difficult doing pick n rolls against Westy/AD combo.

  11. #4421
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,149
    https://twitter.com/stephenasmith/st...r-stephen-a%2F

    Stephan A says we are fortunate to be able to sign Melo

  12. #4422
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,248

  13. #4423
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,248
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    https://twitter.com/stephenasmith/st...r-stephen-a%2F

    Stephan A says we are fortunate to be able to sign Melo
    As usual he's going too far, we got a way past his prime Melo and he's lucky to ride with us. But I think he could be decisive with us.

  14. #4424
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    This

  15. #4425
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    As usual he's going too far, we got a way past his prime Melo and he's lucky to ride with us. But I think he could be decisive with us.
    I certainly hope so

    He could end up being a key to a championship

    I like hearing all these positive attitudes from the players Rob has assembled

    I can still remember DS demanding to be a starter which started a negative attitude and it spread as we saw the team lay down in playoffs

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •