Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 294 of 307 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 4598
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Nice point.

People underestimate the complexity of assembling a supporting cast with that "little" money.
    The always failed media and the haters were dancing before and at certain point through the process, but once the final touches when the younger pieces were added for so little then they just went to bashed Wesbroken because his lack of three point shooting. Russell will put is way higher than ever and they know it. That is why they continue to try to make it look like this team is not best team on paper so far. If they stay healthy, there is team to beat them in a seven series. Nets is the only one that might get them to seven, but is Kyrie going to be there? Their defense is not even close to what we have along with the experienced defensive coach.
    Soon to be seen together!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    The always failed media and the haters were dancing before and at certain point through the process, but once the final touches when the younger pieces were added for so little then they just went to bashed Wesbroken because his lack of three point shooting. Russell will put is way higher than ever and they know it. That is why they continue to try to make it look like this team is not best team on paper so far. If they stay healthy, there is team to beat them in a seven series. Nets is the only one that might get them to seven, but is Kyrie going to be there? Their defense is not even close to what we have along with the experienced defensive coach.
    So true. To me the more they bash our team the more I believe they are scared of what we’ve been able to put together. I remember back in 2020 when Rob put the team together we were bashed and the media called it an odd mix of talent and laid out all reasons why we wouldn’t win. Last time I checked the so called odd mix went on to win us # 17. This team barring any injuries will bring us # 18.

Braking news! Gaslow is going to sign with a second division team in Spain!
    Growing expectation for Marc Gasol to sign with Girona

Marc Stein: The growing expectation in Spain is that former All-Star center Marc Gasol will sign to play with the Spanish second division club he owns (Girona) after securing his formal release from Memphis after last week’s trade with the Lakers. More NBA from me: marcstein.substack.com – via Twitter TheSteinLine
    Last edited by New Power House; 09-13-2021 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    So true. To me the more they bash our team the more I believe they are scared of what we’ve been able to put together. I remember back in 2020 when Rob put the team together we were bashed and the media called it an odd mix of talent and laid out all reasons why we wouldn’t win. Last time I checked the so called odd mix went on to win us # 17. This team barring any injuries will bring us # 18.
    We are right behind them!

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Kuz will average 20 per night while becoming a marksman from deep now that he’s gone.
    I can care less about Kuz's performance now that he is gone. The reason is simple, why didn't he do it while he was a Lakers? He was so inconsistent that you can't rely on him night in and night out.

The only guy I missed is the white mamba. He put his heart out there on a nightly basis. He was even willing to come back for less. The Lakers decide to go a different route, but I think it was a mistake.
    Last edited by ShadowX; 09-13-2021 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    This issue about Marc G. I'm still a fan of his game. I like centers who can dish, defend and space the floor. However, I think something wasn't right between the FO and Marc. Rob or Coach V probably saw something that they didn't like and vise versa. Just didn't seem like they were on the same page at all.

FWIW still wish we saw the potential of last season's squad minus the injuries and the Drummond hiring.
    He was an okay player. He was a bit slow and the Suns torched him with the pick and rolls in the playoffs. His real problem was the attitude. At least with Howard, he knew his spot and was willing to come off the bench to help the team win one. I had enough of Gasol's pissy moods. I'm actually glad he is gone from a chemistry perspective. I know we could have used his skill this year, but he really didn't want to come back. I rather save the spot for someone who wants to be here.

If you were the manager of the Lakers, what players would have gotten for us with $15 million?
    Give it a try?
    I wouldn’t have traded for Westbrook to start with.
    Marc Gasol’s #1 fan…

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX View Post
    He was an okay player. He was a bit slow and the Suns torched him with the pick and rolls in the playoffs. His real problem was the attitude. At least with Howard, he knew his spot and was willing to come off the bench to help the team win one. I had enough of Gasol's pissy moods. I'm actually glad he is gone from a chemistry perspective. I know we could have used his skill this year, but he really didn't want to come back. I rather save the spot for someone who wants to be here.
    Wouldn’t you be pissed at how they brought in an overrated Drummond who couldn’t stay on a great Cavs team?
    Marc Gasol’s #1 fan…

All I heard was how Drummond had all that time off and was supposed to be in great shape and then he came in looking like Gasol..
    Marc Gasol’s #1 fan…

I wouldn’t have traded for Westbrook to start with.
    Show your entire plan and back up players. Please!
    No Westbroke, then who? Then add the rest.

Wouldn’t you be pissed at how they brought in an overrated Drummond who couldn’t stay on a great Cavs team?
    Do not get distracted. Show your plan for $17 million. The past is gone!

All I heard was how Drummond had all that time off and was supposed to be in great shape and then he came in looking like Gasol..
    As bad as drummond was he was playing physical and getting a lot of rebounds, marc avoided contact while averaging 4 rbs per game....

Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    Exactly, when the media is bashing us then it tells us we did something good.

This guy works out almost every year for us, he already did when chose Dwight after Boogie's injury.