Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 293 of 307 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 4598
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    All we can do is add vet minimum players.. Saving money on the luxury tax is what this was about.
    That's exactly what I meant.

Yep.. My mission in life is to defend Marc Gasol..
    Seems like.

All we can do is add vet minimum players.. Saving money on the luxury tax is what this was about.
    that is the goal!
    Soon to be seen together!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    that is the goal!
    Hopefully itís not another over the hill star from 2012..
    Marc Gasolís #1 fanÖ

I donít care that we traded him. I donít like that the Lakers did it to save money. Iím not going to sit here and act like a child and bash the guy because of his weight. He did everything we asked him to last season. The Lakers defensive efficiency was number 1 in the league with Gasol as the center.
    When Davis and Lebron are healthy, we are the best team in the world any center with same conditions could have done the same. Gaslow helped, but we all saw that he had huge deficiencies at both ends. He is high IQ guy , but unfortunately he has never been a player that his life depended on being in great shape or his athleticism. He made a decision about leaving even before this summer when commented how unhappy he was in LA. Now , his wishes have been granted!

But seriously, no one here expects a the Lakers to grab a star, but just a player that when his number is called, he is ready to throw his best what ever that is. We need player that want to work hard and follow the plan. Lakers have overloaded for a reason. They want to have a very deep bench to save the legs of our super trio for the play offs. Letís hope they accomplish the goal to make all of us super happy. Health to our main core is the goal!

Yellow Melo still scoring more points than many young studs in the NBA. Ariza, Howard and DJ will make us a better defensive team and they are old as hell. One thing about the ď oldĒ players we got and the media hates it, they are true professionals and they will show it. But our strength is the mix of young,old and super good!
    Get ready to enjoy the ride!

Ariza and DJ looked really bad last year on D..
    Marc Gasolís #1 fanÖ

Ariza and DJ looked really bad last year on D..
    Miami was a terrible team last season tons of injuries. Nets with or without DJ are a horrible defensive team. Ariza abs DJ will look like super stars with us! A Gaslow antifan here!

Every team in the NBA has over the hill players, otherwise they would not have enough players fue to the cap. The media got into you badly this season!

This issue about Marc G. I'm still a fan of his game. I like centers who can dish, defend and space the floor. However, I think something wasn't right between the FO and Marc. Rob or Coach V probably saw something that they didn't like and vise versa. Just didn't seem like they were on the same page at all.

FWIW still wish we saw the potential of last season's squad minus the injuries and the Drummond hiring.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    He could have realized it one year before, maybe not enough paellas in the US...I can just imagine how fat he will be next january...
    Fat Alberto. Ola ola ola.

My point is, why the hell does anyone here care if the Lakers save 8 million dollars?
    Honestly we donít. Just something to talk about and point out how smart our GM is.

If you were the manager of the Lakers, what players would have gotten for us with $15 million?
    Give it a try?

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    If you were the manager of the Lakers, what players would have gotten for us with $15 million?
    Give it a try?
    Nice point.

People underestimate the complexity of assembling a supporting cast with that "little" money.