Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    If Schroder agrees to a S&T, I'd forgive him completely.

Silver Screen and Roll@LakersSBN Jun 8
    Markieff Morris is hoping he can work something out with the Lakers this summer: “This is home for me

https://twitter.com/LakersSBN/status...85313377058819

Ralph Mason@Ralph_MasonJr Jun 8
    Another guy Lakers should call on this offseason ------- Jerami Grant

If Detroit wants to cash in on that asset, this is probly the best time to do so. DET just started a full tear-down rebuild

Dr. Evan Jeffries, DPT@GameInjuryDocJun 8
    #Lakers 1 major thing Anthony Davis needs to work on this off-season. Single leg strength/stability! Two things I noticed with his back to back injuries in Game 3 and 4.

1) Game 3 when he came down from the block and landed on his left leg his knee went into hyperextension.

2) Game 4 when he came down on his right leg his knee instantly gave out causing him to overstretch his left groin. To me these are areas of concern. 2 instances where landing on 1 leg caused his knee to “give out” or not absorb the impact of landing. Why is this important?

For one he was lucky to escape with “minor” injuries. It’s hard to prevent or predict major injuries such as “ACL tears” but one major factor is single leg strength and ability to absorb impact of landing on one leg. This should be a major “player” in AD’s rehab this summer.

I expect Judy Seto and the #Lakeshow medical team to get AD on track and ready to dominate next season

#1 target Otto Porter FA

Quote Originally Posted by bolts4ever View Post
    #1 target Otto Porter FA
    Honestly I'm not familiar with his game. 3/D? more of a shooter or wing defender?

Quote Originally Posted by bolts4ever View Post
    #1 target Otto Porter FA
    Legitimately a very very good option. 3/D player - Reverse S/T for Kuzma? Orlando would love Kuz. I’d be happy to keep Kuz, defensively he has progressed. Can shoot and is young.

I’ve said it 300 times, so here’s 301 - Buddy Hield is my #1 target. Elite shooter who will get more freedom within a team with 2 superstars. Can run the offense in short bursts, has always been healthy, same age as AD, can defend and this will only improve surrounded by better defenders. Very manageable reducing contract. S/T for Schroeder and 22 pick. SAC need depth at guard behind their 2 young guns, 6th man runner up is perfect. 1st round pick pushes it through - they chose, we select.

Nurkic for Montrez straight up. Montrez would fit their small ball well. Nurkic has the assets and contract to suit.

McGee come home. His burgeoning music career will allow him to sign on vet Min. His chemistry is huge.

Drummond S/T for Marcus Smart. Celtics need an interior C, we could use a defensive guard with mongrel. Streaky shooter.

Pipe dream is to get Melo here. He would be siiiiiiick now his 3 is falling and his friendship with LBJ would help the fit. Boogie coming back is my bleeding heart decision.

THT can be elite. Only 20 with the best mentor possible. - Keep
    Caruso is a brilliant back-up guard and loves LAL. - Keep
    Keef - excellent non-abrasive big - Keep.
    Gasol - excellent stretch big who can facilitate as good as LBJ, can defend, just fell out of rotation. - Let him decide but keep if possible.
    McLemore - wants to be here - can get hot, can defend - Keep for minimum
    Wes - as above.
    McKinnie - far from bad and cheap - keep
    Cacok and the Little Freak - Bye - try something new.

Dudley - sign as assistant coach.

Edit - forgot KCP - keep. Does the job asked of him. Known quantity.
    Last edited by Trade Bait; 06-10-2021 at 06:53 PM.

Should be noted, in FA we will only have the tax payers MLE ($6M), besides that we can only offer vet min contracts to outside FAs.

Trades, specifically S/Ts is the route we will have to take for major changes.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    Legitimately a very very good option. 3/D player - Reverse S/T for Kuzma? Orlando would love Kuz. I’d be happy to keep Kuz, defensively he has progressed. Can shoot and is young.

I’ve said it 300 times, so here’s 301 - Buddy Hield is my #1 target. Elite shooter who will get more freedom within a team with 2 superstars. Can run the offense in short bursts, has always been healthy, same age as AD, can defend and this will only improve surrounded by better defenders. Very manageable reducing contract. S/T for Schroeder and 22 pick. SAC need depth at guard behind their 2 young guns, 6th man runner up is perfect. 1st round pick pushes it through - they chose, we select.

Nurkic for Montrez straight up. Montrez would fit their small ball well. Nurkic has the assets and contract to suit.

McGee come home. His burgeoning music career will allow him to sign on vet Min. His chemistry is huge.

Drummond S/T for Marcus Smart. Celtics need an interior C, we could use a defensive guard with mongrel. Streaky shooter.

Pipe dream is to get Melo here. He would be siiiiiiick now his 3 is falling and his friendship with LBJ would help the fit. Boogie coming back is my bleeding heart decision.

Gasol - excellent stretch big who can facilitate as good as LBJ, can defend, just fell out of rotation. - Let him decide but keep if possible.
    Wes - as above.

Don't think this one is too realistic. The draft is before free agency so how can they get DS to agree to a S/T? DS is not a player that a team will put themselves in danger for league penalties. Also, why would DS agree to this before testing the waters of free agency?

And just my personal opinion, I don't see DS & Fox working.

The rest look good though IMO.

Trez (S/T) & Kuzma for Nurkic & Covington I would love. Really like your AD2 (S/T) for Smart idea.

Hoop Central
    @TheHoopCentral
    ·
    2h
    REPORT: The Lakers are “expected” to look into trading Kyle Kuzma, via
    @massey_evan
    Soon to be seen together!

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Oh Boy. Looks like 3 point shooting will suck even more. But he is a very good defender when he wants to be.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Hoop Central
    @TheHoopCentral
    ·
    2h
    REPORT: The Lakers are “expected” to look into trading Kyle Kuzma, via
    @massey_evan
    Like every offseason

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Lakers should make that trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post

Wes - as above.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Don't think this one is too realistic. The draft is before free agency so how can they get DS to agree to a S/T? DS is not a player that a team will put themselves in danger for league penalties. Also, why would DS agree to this before testing the waters of free agency?

And just my personal opinion, I don't see DS & Fox working.

The rest look good though IMO.

Trez (S/T) & Kuzma for Nurkic & Covington I would love. Really like your AD2 (S/T) for Smart idea.
    Actually this won't work. We don't have bird rights on AD2, we'd have to use our tax payers MLE and it's only gonna be for $6M. Doesn't match up with Smarts.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast