Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,664
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    So is it a conditional that could turn to a 1st or just a straight 2nd?
    It doesnít say for sure but here is what they were discussing. I think they settled on the 2nd option though.

    https://twitter.com/sportscenter/sta...310778882?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    46,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    It doesnít say for sure but here is what they were discussing. I think they settled on the 2nd option though.

    https://twitter.com/sportscenter/sta...310778882?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you. Hope he can stay healthy. I like that Titans team to potentially rep the AFC.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    65,874
    Alright, there's a thread to talk about Wentz in, so keep it in there. Get this back on track and talking about the Titans, Falcons, and Julio.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    5,647
    Gotta love it when even a 'Julio Jones to Titans' thread gets turned into a full 6-page debate on Carson *********g Wentz.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    43,200
    I do hope Julio stays healthy. The Titans offense definitely has the chance to be deadly.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    17,438
    Is Tanny now a viable fantasy option .

  7. #22
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    21,200
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Is Tanny now a viable fantasy option .
    He might have big numbers especially because Herny is due for an injury. He had over 800 touches through the last two season + postseasons. But don't take my word for it; I've never played FF.

    EDIT: I swear I didn't know Henry was 1st on injury predictor before I wrote this comment.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 06-08-2021 at 02:04 PM.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    92,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    I made a thread for this Wentz crap, dont jump threads when someone says something you dont like. He does not have to appear in every thread.

    Its like seriously....
    "steelers trading for LVE?"

    "Hai did you guys know the colts traded for wentz?"
    Wut?

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    92,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Yes it is, he does not have to be in every thread. Never seen a mediocre QB demand so much attention.
    Yet you ignore how it happened and immediately post a shot at me.

    So, how about, **** off?

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Yet you ignore how it happened and immediately post a shot at me.

    So, how about, **** off?
    I didnt notice who it was THIS TIME, i just assumed because it has happened before. We were discussing Wentz in one thread and your jumped to an entirely different thread to post something about him playing basketball at practice with a team mate.

    I will **** off this time however, since i already apologized.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    92,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    I didnt notice who it was THIS TIME, i just assumed because it has happened before. We were discussing Wentz in one thread and your jumped to an entirely different thread to post something about him playing basketball at practice with a team mate.

    I will **** off this time however, since i already apologized.
    That thread I jumped to was to avoid exactly what you accused me of doing here.

    I posted in THAT thread because it was the all inclusive off season thread.

    Iím not the one that started the discussions in every thread. I have responded though.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    92,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    I didnt notice who it was THIS TIME, i just assumed because it has happened before. We were discussing Wentz in one thread and your jumped to an entirely different thread to post something about him playing basketball at practice with a team mate.

    I will **** off this time however, since i already apologized.
    Shouldnít have said **** off though, just super annoying that somehow Iíve been pointed out as the one who canít let it go when Iím not the one bringing it up in threads it shouldnít be

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    11,760
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Would you say if Josh Allen was more than a dumpster fire this season heíd be defying the odds too?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've said many times Allen's season is likely an outlier and he will regress next year.

    I hope it isn't true, but it is most likely true.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    24,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrei00 View Post
    Gotta love it when even a 'Julio Jones to Titans' thread gets turned into a full 6-page debate on Carson *********g Wentz.
    If it wasn't for Carson Wentz, this forum would be dead.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    5,647
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    If it wasn't for Carson Wentz, this forum would be dead.
    Yup, which is super sad.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •